• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
making a new team, tired of menceing so im using my favorites that work well together (hopefully)

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

McDanger

Creeper

om nom nom
Actually, looking at it, I wouldn't say all of them are jerks, probably just WhiteStone30...Well, jets seems like a sore loser, but you can't base someone 100% off of how they accept their losses, only partly.

If one or two people say something rude, and people act like the whole clan does it, that's were some stereotypes are born.

Jets?

He helped me be a great 5th gen battler, so, 99% he's joking.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
you know what its about orb*supisious glare* i know that you know that i know that you know what i`m talking about

I think you just broke my brain. I have no idea what you're talking about.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
My brain was broken a long time ago -_-, but you know that mr. consperise leader! *epic pause!*
[you do know i`m joking right?]

ooookay, thatd be good

i'm out for the night

peace

Shazam88

Opponent Vs: mcDanger
Win/Lose: win
Score: 1-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent:
Information about Battle: I got really lucky in the first half

Opponent Vs: mcDanger
Win/Lose: Lose
Score: 2-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 25
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Suggest Improvements for Opponent:
Information about Battle: straightforward game

I have proof that Raichu is superior to Pikaweak!!!!!!!!

I just battled Shazam with a team of Raichu's vs. a team of Annoying Yellow rats and won because Raichu is superior. and if your wondering saying Pikaweak's real name might cause me death so ya. . .

fine. . . Pikach. . . *falls over dead*

Shazam88

I have proof that Raichu is superior to Pikaweak!!!!!!!!

I just battled Shazam with a team of Raichu's vs. a team of Annoying Yellow rats and won because Raichu is superior. and if your wondering saying Pikaweak's real name might cause me death so ya. . .

fine. . . Pikach. . . *falls over dead*

pikachu still rocks :D

Death2Kenny

Opponent Vs: Shazam
Win/Lose: twas a victory to me
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 42
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 38
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: watch out for sweep-wallers
Information about Battle: all skill no luck no crits my anticipation helped me a lot

mcdanger. its spelt conspiracy. not consperise. i know this because i am kira the evil conspiracy leader of the never battle mcdanger conspiracy. i have over 10 likes on facebook mwahahahahaha.

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
Hi, guys, sorry for a long time of inactive, since i am working on my new comic (ya, new. I've never finish anyone...the most stamina one is 6 chapters), and school really affect much too, so... I will try my best to battle with u guys if i can, see u later ( keep drawing......)

Usatoday

Eternal God
Can someone help me with my team? or anyone up for a battle?

Psycho Cut

Just posting to say that I've promoted Shazam to seniors, since he's been doing great so far! And AlexandriaTheMixed to Juniors Rank 3, since she's been doing pretty good too! Congratulations!

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Opponent Vs: ND
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: none
Information about Battle: we both made mistakes

Opponent Vs: ND
Score: 4-2
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 40
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: none
Information about Battle: well he got haxed abit and decided to quit. he said i could post if i wanted but it wouldnt be very decent however i judged the hax to be although fairly important not unfair. one miss at 80% accuracy and one at 64% isnt exactly unheard of and i dont believe the crit i got made a difference

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.