• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhonder

Creeper

om nom nom
Opponent Vs:mcdanger
Win/Lose:Win
Score: 4-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 25
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Get a Clam counter.
Information about Battle: Impaling Stuff - Clam edition.

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
3 win in a row, 1 AP ya( dear psycho cut, i won 2 battles AFTER i lost to him, so i should be +2 now but not -2)

Opponent Vs:Lugia
Score: 3-0
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: I think toxic other than poison fang will be better on cro____, cuz poison fang just have 30% chance
Information about Battle: **** so haxy, he got a thunderbolt crit and 2HKO my d____ after light screen, his cr____ get a poison fang poison hax too, wtf......

Last edited:
Opponent Vs: Tomy
Win/Lose: win
Score: 2-0 (gg)
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 32
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 28
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: none
Information about Battle: crits, both sides. mine were slightly more game-changing, since i was burned and had reflect against me at the time.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Opponent Vs:Infernape Rulez
Score: 5-0
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: I think you could've knocked down my washing machine before it used Volt Switch
Information about Battle: A roaming dragon sweeps the field

Opponent Vs: superpower emboar
Score: 2-0
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: nothing i can thin of
Information about Battle: He took out two of my poke then the i started taking control. it got tense when a counter showed up at the last moment

Last edited:

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
This battle is later than my lost to emboar, i revenged XD +1 now

Opponent Vs:Emboar
Score: 3-0
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 32
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Give a hp fire to al_____ so that he can hit steel types more accurately
Information about Battle: A bit haxy, He missed an focus blast and i got one(Although my acc____ can ko it after it focus blast my cin____)

I just got a DW vulpix in exchange for a junker (air/night slash Oshawatt)

timid, female with 23/17/31/31/31/31

If we ever war Enchanted Gardens, I will mean it when i say good luck to both sides :D

Speaking of which i can now do Extrasensory, DW Vulpix's

edit: actually i just checked Vulpix's egg moves and i can do almost all of them

Last edited:

McDanger

I just got a DW vulpix in exchange for a junker (ari.night slash Oshawatt)

timid, female with 23/17/31/31/31/31

epic win, lol. Well computer desided to load enough so i can post to let all members know i am having computer trouble and i can only load serebii every 2-3 hours or so and then it loads so slow and half way, i had to refreash this page to get to emboars post above. Anyway the best way to get a hold of me is PO, which still works. I`m usually on around 3pm-8pm eastern standard time(-4 GMT) i can still do trades if people want iv breed pokes and i would really be thankful if someone could keep me updated on what is going on in the clan. Thanks for understanding everyone, and sorry =( i think my computer has a virus, or is retarded.

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
2wins in a row now~

Opponent Vs:Gold Panda
Score: 4-0
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Ur team have full of weak pokemons, looks like u are new, i suggest u to ask psycho cut to join low level tutoring.
Information about Battle: Haxless~

Well, I've bred about twenty Heat Wave Vulpix's.

Any requests? I think I'm doing Faint Attack next, or Extrasensory.

edit: I'm mad now! I just lost Pokerus on My Flyer and Shiny Magmortar cuz I was hatching eggs while Mignight passed. :(

double edit: Who should i evolve my two shiny Eevee's into?

Last edited:

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
Haha, now i am so bored, i guess u guys are sleeping this time but here is just afternoon, pretty ****, now the clan have too much slience, wake up guys XD :573: ( use wake up slap!)

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well, I've bred about twenty Heat Wave Vulpix's.

Any requests? I think I'm doing Faint Attack next, or Extrasensory.

edit: I'm mad now! I just lost Pokerus on My Flyer and Shiny Magmortar cuz I was hatching eggs while Mignight passed. :(

double edit: Who should i evolve my two shiny Eevee's into?

Umbreon and Vaporeon have the prettiest shiny evolutions. :)

you should give them to me! ifmy wifi works that is. i have been after a shiny eevee for 5 months and you show up with 2! 2!!!!!!!!!

but i think espeon and vaporeon.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
No-one uses the Xat, and it doesn't really matter, we don't need it.

Though maybe Psycho should make the tutors admins so the can add people.

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
I finally got my rank up battle, i get to rank 2 now, ya!

Rank Up Battle Opponent Vs:psycho Cut
Win/Lose:Lose
Score: 4-0(Damn result)
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 25
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 50 (double or even more)
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Are u kidding?
Information about Battle: Huh, he gifted a b_____ for me so that i can lose in a better result lol. I need to become better! For that damn 4-0(5-0)! Hope this don't count in my streak lol.

p.s I seldom see pimm(my tutor, actually i have seen him for once), our timezone are really not similar.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
In case anyone wants to see my war battle, go inside the pokemon center, go upstairs and talk to the lady on the right, select "Battle Videos", then select "view or upload". Save the game, connect to WiFi, and then touch the touch screen. After that, select "View Battle Videos", then select "search by No.". Put these numbers down: 52-66456-99827. After that, select save and then you can watch it.

Also, I might be able to upload that same battle on Youtube.

Eranu™

In case anyone wants to see my war battle, go inside the pokemon center, go upstairs and talk to the lady on the right, select "Battle Videos", then select "view or upload". Save the game, connect to WiFi, and then touch the touch screen. After that, select "View Battle Videos", then select "search by No.". Put these numbers down: 52-66456-99827. After that, select save and then you can watch it.

Also, I might be able to upload that same battle on Youtube.

Cool match!
You could've ensured the game earlier with a close combat sweep.
You thought his ScarfTyranitar was faster then you ScarfTerakion ?

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Cool match!
You could've ensured the game earlier with a close combat sweep.
You thought his ScarfTyranitar was faster then you ScarfTerakion ?

The terrakion I used didn't have its moves PPed to the max and I didn't have any PP Up at the time.

Opponent Vs: Shazam
Win/Lose: Lose
Score: 0-4
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: none.
Information about Battle: Shazam got lucky with a crit and that when I'm paralyzed I can't move, but when he's paralyzed he can still move.

Last edited:

Shazam88

Opponent Vs: Shuda
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 1 - 0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: none.
Information about Battle: I did some stupid moves but in the end i was lucky he didn't have a certain move on a certain pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.