• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well then guys(and girls), I had an excellent time here in the Battling Academy. I met some really cool people here and had improved in my battling skills. Until we meet each other again in the battlefield, farewell.

Even though we barely ever talked it feels weird seeing you go.
I admit you intimidated me very much. I never felt like I could live up to battle you or anything. It's like watching a headmaster leave. Like if Psycho were to leave us.
:(No one wants you to go but if you must...then okay.):

Rhonder

For our American members, Happy Thanksgiving~! : D

And oh no, TMO is leaving? D: I'm sorry I never got to meet you for a battle, or for any tutoring :( I wish you good luck like everyone else though, and maybe we'll meet randomly on PO sometime : D

Psycho Cut

Username:deonballer99
PO Name/FC:platinum:0304 2738 0355
Signature Pokemon:Lv. 100 Slaking Sinnoh(Eterna Forest)
GMT:North American Eastern
Battling Experience:3 years
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?:Yes, Please
Refered by:None
Accepted! You'll be in the Sinnoh House! I hope you enjoy caln life here, but please note that you'd do well do download PO for this clan :)

From arrivals to departures... It's a sad day as we see both Reddog and TMO leave, both will be missed, but especially TMO who was an excellent battler, tutor and member of the war team, he will be especially missed. Good luck to both you guys!

------

^^ Yeah, I used the 6 hyphon thingy, that means there's gonna be a big change/event.

Anyway, on a lighter note, you will soon see an 'Events' Section appear at the bottom of the 2nd post (which is getting quite full, unfortuantly the mods haven't replied to my requests on changing the 3rd post, but ah well). Though there'll be many events over the month, the first of which (and reason why it was created) starts on the 1st of December. From that, you can probably guess what it is: yes, it's the BA Advent Calender!

So, how's this gonna work?

Well, there'll be 24 doors appearing. Each of these doors will be opened on the corresponding day of the month by one of our members, who has previously reserved the door. When you opened this door, you will be given a gift! Ooooh! These gifts range from a pretty picture, to some AP/HP, a win record boost, to a shiny flawless pokemon! The gifts are randomly assigned to any door, they do not getter better as the month goes on!

Who can reserve a door?

Since there's only 24 doors, there's only 24 members who can reserve them, so the privilege goes to our 24 best members.

AoK
Alexandria
ARH
Blayd
Ciliano
Fanal!
G+B
IR
Jazz
MagicMonkey
Mcdanger
Nikkoru
ND
OZ
Orb
Pimm
Prankstar
ShadowGallade
Shazam
Soperman
SP Emboar
Tomy
V-woe
Zachmac

Sorry to anyone who didn't get picked!

If one of those people doesn't reserve by the end of 30th November, then their places will be randomly allocated to those who were close to making the above list.

How do I reserve?

Simply state which day you want to reserve in a post on the thread. It may be a good idea to put which day you reserved in your sig, so people don't have to trawl through loads of posts to see which are available. That's optional.

------

That's all there is to say about that for now, if you have any questions regarding the Advent Calender or events in general please feel free to ask.

Also, sorry to all our American members that this didn't get up in time for thanksgiving. Since I'm English, I don't celebrate it, so didn't think about it.

TMO is leaving. . . Is Our war team is down one also?

It sucks that your leaving, you were really great at battling and taught me alot just from my mistakes. Thanks and good luck in the future.

We gota find a way to get people to stop leaving. . . Whenever a cloner gets back to me on cloning everyone can have a free jolly trapinch. . . Thatl make people stay. . . Right?

I for one doubt il ever leave this place, you guys have helped me too much.

Wow this post is getting sappier by the minute. Ima go take a nap so I can run people down at four a.m at best buy

Edit: . . . I was chosen? *feels honored* id like to resrve lucky number 12/6/11 please

Last edited:

Rhonder

Too bad I can't pick one, but then again, I've got a looooong ways to go until I'm even in the top like... half of the clan XD I think that the events will be cool~ Good idea psycho :3

Psycho Cut

Edit: . . . I was chosen? *feels honored* id like to resrve lucky number 12/6/11 please
Don't be too surprised, your activity ensured that. And I never got the American (or whatever it is) dating system... ;)

EDIT: While I've been removing people I've got round to kicking the 'co-leader'. Lol. XD

Also deciding which person(s) should fill the TMO-sized holes all over the clan :'(

Last edited:
Dec 6th please lol, keep forgetting we're wierdos to the rest of the world. Also wht didnt we go metric like everyone else? Its soooo much simpler.

Hold up, thats the third jolly trapinch iv hatched in a row. Does sassy + quirky always = jolly or something?

Psycho Cut

I knew what you meant, emboar, i just don't get why you guys write it that way...

EDIT: Lol, I just realised that the mods have infact changed the 3rd post to mine, so the Events can now be found on the 3rd post!

Last edited:

Soperman

The One and Only
Dang, I haven't been here in a while. I've been too addicted to Assassin's Creed Revelations XD
Anyway, I would like to reserve the 19th of December. YAY CHRISTMAS:)!
EDIT: I just realized this is page 333. Cool.

Last edited:

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
hey everyone just wanted to say hi

BTW im on PO

Last edited:

Zachmac

I'm impatient, so I want December 2, please.

Dec 6th please lol, keep forgetting we're wierdos to the rest of the world. Also wht didnt we go metric like everyone else? Its soooo much simpler.
Because we're free! We don't have to do what the rest of the world does! Pizza is a vegetable due to a thin layer of fruit here!

....I don't really understand either.

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
I'm impatient, so I want December 2, please.

Because we're free! We don't have to do what the rest of the world does! Pizza is a vegetable due to a thin layer of fruit here!

....I don't really understand either.

Let me just say we're not all that bad

Zachmac

Just wondering...Why did each person choose their signature pokemon? Design? Use?

I chose Archeops because it would be challenging to use and build teams around, and I liked it's design.
Let me just say we're not all that bad

I believe we team Team American spy in our midst.....

Vandslaux

Use, but I'm going to change it to Gengar when I get the AP.

FYI, for everybody, I'm going to not have internet fro 3-4 days.

I chose Emboar because he is the best thing Nintendo has done since they came up with the concept of Pokemon cool

Status
Not open for further replies.