• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

venusaur needs a 5th move space so mine canhit dragons via sludge bomb

hidden power ice?

Psycho Cut

Oh, and @ ShadowLugia, accepted, welcome to the clan, you'll be in the Unova house, I hope you enjoy clan life here!

Rhonder

It should. It's the only weather where no one takes Positive or Negative affects for damage or defense except for abilities. Gamefreak really screwed Ice Types over.

yeah, and it sucks :[ I don't even think they'd be /that/ bad if they'd make more of them. Like seriously, you get something like sableye that has no weakness, or Dialga who defers pretty much any weakness except for fighting, but all you really get in the ice department is straight up ice, ice/water (just adds water weaknesses) ice/dark (4x weak to fighting now), ice flying (electric weakness, 4x from rock), etc. Just the overall ratio of ice to like... grass is puny.

ATTENTION PEOPLE!
any tournament games played on tuesday or later, will be considered late, and will recieve penalties of -1 to each player, unless you VM me with a good reason, and ask for a time extension. (i.e., had to have computer fixed, was in hospital etc.)
these penalties do not count towards winning the golden caterpie challenge, and have no effect on round 2.!

Sounds like a plan~ the weekend's finally almost here so I'll have lots of time then.

Oh. Okay. :C

I gotta admit, I lol'd

orangezilla

Who's dar man

McDanger

^what OZ said, altho i had thought of it as i have earthquake, maybe life orb >black sludge and sludge bomb>growth?

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Username: mxe567
PO Name/FC: will update later
Signature Pokemon: Squirtle
GMT: -5
Battling Experience: ALOT, but haven't battled in over a year and i need to learn 5th gen.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?: I'd rather not humiliate myself in an awsome fashion.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Username: mxe567
PO Name/FC: will update later
Signature Pokemon: Jirachi
GMT: -5
Battling Experience: ALOT, but haven't battled in over a year and i need to learn 5th gen.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?: I'd rather not humiliate myself in an awsome fashion.

Sigs can't be legends. :3

Rhonder

Opponent Vs: Alexandria
Win/Lose: lose
Score: 0-2
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Idk if it was accidental or not, but you let my Chandelure eat through like... at least 2 pokemon in a row, if not 3. I don't remember exactly
Information about Battle: Pretty even match. Until the very end the pokemon advantage was never more than +1 on either side. Then I got locked into recover on my Gastrodon and had to stall out the end until I got to struggle, then I recoiled myself to death

Zachmac

Braindead and using a team weak to his grass type, I managed to win 2-0 against Hyper Lugia in our tournament battle.

Soperman

The One and Only
oh can i get one? i have no DW females, i can iv breed you one francis too
i have morning sun larvesta[modest] i can trade i think its ~25/x/15/29/31/31 positive on the flawless stats
actually the sets fill two different roles, soperman`s is a set up sweeper while mine was a set up wall that hurts
MY SLOWBROS BETTER.
jk
I like Larvestas...
If you guys find LO or Choice items a pain then use Muscle Band/Wise Glasses. The power boost isn't a lot but the lack of damage draw back and move restriction is very reliable. i use it and it works a lot ;)
Actually, it's pretty good, especially in the Battle Subway
10% i personnally prefer expert belt
francis: standard guys are fine, my breeding stock is gone as i had to restart my game
NOPE.
Oh wait, it was a typo on serebii... Dangit.
right i need to trade with soperman, meaning i need to breed that axew -__- argh
Sorry! I'll pay you in DW Slowpoke. Do you want Bold or just DW female?
While your at it, can u tell him to cancel my order of a DW Slowbro? :p Thx :3
kk
no problem

also do not play the mafia game. waayy to addicting.
Not really
have you guys tried to get across a room while puppies attack your shoes?
It's my favorite pastime
BTW Im about to go now, so I can't trade now. Nor have I bred the Slowpoke. YEAH TRAINING 3:

Loudredlou

(no user title)
Opponent Vs: HyperLugia
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 1-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Nothing.
Information about Battle: Breloom FTW!

Vandslaux

Lol.. did a lot of RNGs. And about that list of RNGs, Winter, never knew Superpower was an egg move for Aron. Always thought it was a 4th gen tutor move only. For the Shroomishes, I used a Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Drain Punch Cacturne from my Platinum. Got trolled by a -1 calculated SSF after I found what I thought it was on all of them:

004.png
285.gif
female.png

Jolly nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Bullet Seed

004.png
285.gif
female.png

Careful nature
31/31/31/31/31/31

Tyoyo, I got your Combee. RNGed another for myself.
004.png
415.gif
female.png

Careful nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
Gust, Sweet Scent

Rhonder

Lol.. did a lot of RNGs. And about that list of RNGs, Winter, never knew Superpower was an egg move for Aron. Always thought it was a 4th gen tutor move only. For the Shroomishes, I used a Focus Punch, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Drain Punch Cacturne from my Platinum. Got trolled by a -1 calculated SSF after I found what I thought it was on all of them:

004.png
285.gif
female.png

Jolly nature
31/31/31/31/31/31

004.png
285.gif
female.png

Careful nature
31/31/31/31/31/31

Tyoyo, I got your Combee. RNGed another for myself.
004.png
415.gif
female.png

Careful nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
Gust, Sweet Scent

.................. O_O So jealous of those shroomishes

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Wow... I felt like a true Vespi fan when I immedietly noticed that you used the male combee sprite when it was a female. Then I read above it. SO FRIGGEN HAPPY. It didn't even have to be shiny. Thanks. You deserve a puppy.

welsh-corgi-puppy-1.jpg

Usatoday

Eternal God
0_______________0 What do you want for one of those shroomish

Vandslaux

No prob.

Gee, I really need to RNG Victini. I hear we're getting Pokesmash Mewtwo next month, whom I'll RNG, and DW Poll Arceus.

And USA, I only have DW Bagon and Banette, so good DWs like Slowpoke, Abra, Dratini, etc. would be nice. I'll take other things, though.

Could I get it cloned first? Forgot to mention, both are Poison Heal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.