• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Usatoday

Eternal God

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
If anyone can do that, they are obviously better then the rest of the war team, and should replace, or just join the war team.

Eh.

Haha you people started playin Pokemon too late! Or you're young. But I started with blue then crystal came out the same year.

I started far too late.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Why do you disagree? Don't you think our war team should be the best it could be?

I think they should be able to join, yes, but not necessarily replace someone.
We can always use more reserves.

Shoudy4

Yeah my favorite game of all was crystal. The pokemon moved!!! And it had a battle tower you could get suicune early, extremespeed dratini, no ev limit until you max out, lugia and Ho oh!!! Plus the best move animation of any game. Lugias aeroblast was da bomb!!!

My aswsome suicune from po: calm, 252 hp, 200 def, 56 sp def, calm mind surf ice beam rest with leftovers.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
My aswsome suicune from po: calm, 252 hp, 200 def, 56 sp def, calm mind surf ice beam rest with leftovers.

Best (Cruelest?) Suicune I ever made:

252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SPE
Calm Mind / Scald / Rest / Sleep Talk
Bold, Leftovers
Nickname: Killer Croc

This set also works on Kyogre, if you're playing Ubers.
Your opponent will hate you if you use them both.

Warning: Does not work very well in the sun; you're just as indestructible but you can't dish out the pain so much.
If you're in the rain, you can kill anything without Water Absorb.
If you're under SS/Hail, you just lost your main recovery.
If you aren't under weather, you're a boss anyway.

Last edited:

McDanger

oh no!
i am pretty good! I'm not bad!
i want to join the war team as soon as possible!

jazz is right, you have to be the best of the best to get in
still mad about hitting a tilt in the middle of the tourney -__-
orb: i like that match idea, tho for it to be truly effective, you would need to beat the entire war team
usa: nothing against magic, but JUST magic isnt enough. Magics good, but not like metal[no offence magic :(]
also, as we just switched the war team, i dont think psycho is looking for a new member
edit:
first game was red/yellow and i have progressivly gotten them since
best team: i dont have a rmt of it, it was like : haxorus, virizon, scizor, heatran, rotom w, and the last one slips my mind, i hit like 1330
second best was the war tourney on which IS on the rmt forum, just way in far

Last edited:

McDanger

is (18:08:32) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 76/48752 [1375 points / 35 battles]! not good enough for you guys?!

now i never said you were bad, that is really good, but i dont think psycho is looking for a new member + when he does, you will have serious competition, infernape rulez, zachmac, and myself :D
i also apoligize if i upset you /__\

so lets stop talking about the war team, it makes me depressed -__-
side note i found my sand team :O
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553955
i`m going to play with it again

edit: i`m going to build a team and try to ladder on smogon to see how good i really am, for some reason unknown to me i fail at team building

Last edited:

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
Opponent Vs: charizard 007
Win/Lose: win
Score: 4-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 32
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 25
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: prediciton
Information about Battle: clean fight no hax

McDanger

wait i posted a sun team? it was supposed to be sand
landorus wasnt a problem, scizor 2hko`s, ttar outspeeds and kos scizor via fire punch, i had celebi>tentecruel, was better then

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
@mcdanger sorry, its fixed now (i think) my computer is ****** up (and i have a tendency to over-do things :/ )

and to anyone is swift swim + drizzle allowed? im making a rain team and i was wondering.

McDanger

i meant sand. I Edited it though
Yeah, scizor 2HKOs. But Lando can OHKO i think, especially since you're not running a lot of HP Evs. Scizor can Bullet Punch TTar and OHKO.

true, but landorus isnt hte first thing used to counter scizor, so i usually have a swords dance, or he kamakazies and ttar finishes him and honestly, you wouldnt believe how many people dont use bullet punch on ttar, they expect you to run in fear so they try for a swords dance and get punched in the face, which 50% of the time is followed by a rage quit....
works great for terrakion and lucario, superpower OHKOs
edit:ninjamuffin: i was joking lol, and its not -__- stupid computers and drizzle wift swim is banned, yet drought chlorophyll isnt....

McDanger

scarf terrakion no, normal, yes as for lucario, they expect a switch, and even if they go fo rclose combat, ttar outspeeds and KOs
ninjamuffin, you got it

does anyone know our roster for the clan wide tourney?

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
ninjamuffin: i was joking lol, and its not -__- stupid computers and drizzle wift swim is banned, yet drought chlorophyll isnt....

^yeah i thought so but PotW suggested a SS user with Drizzletoad so i was a bit confused...

and i think i finally fixed my sig... >.<

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
(A small squirrel darts out of Jazzs backpack and scrambles unto his shoulder.)
Jazz: Wha-OH!
Squirrel: Suprised ehh? Well you should be. You zipped me inside! Really!
(everyone but jazz gasps)
Squirrel: Surprised yeah! Isn't jazz so mean? ANIMAL CRUELTY! I should so sue you. Ooh, your zipper is.... SHINY!
Jazz: Oh boy...Didn't I tell you to stay home and watch Serenity?
Squirrel: Well, I got bored when they disguised the ship.
Jazz: That's the best part!
Squirrel: Oh look! People! (freezes then chatters to Jazz) You, my friend, are so rude. Introduce me!
Jazz: Hello, this is my , err, talking squirrel, Samus.
Samus: Hello! Anyone have any nuts I can borrow? My breath is horrib-LOOK!SHINY! ( Samus crawls back into the backpack)

I think the roster is in magics sig.

Any article or other written resource I can read to get started on LC?

Shoudy4

^^i would if I could, but I could if I would. Only if I could and would, then the time/space dimension is broken and Barry bonds goes to jail.

But I'll be on tomorrow to battle you.

Status
Not open for further replies.