• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kids, today magic trys rain stall!

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Hey guys. Just reporting to say I lost my Clan Tourney match.

Tbh, I couldn't care less, there was never any hope of us winning anyway. I'm just annoyed that Ragnarok had the cruelty to match us with TA first. There are those who can hold grudges well, I suppose.

Still, I think I played pretty well, i just kinda got dismantled at the end. A toxic miss perhaps worsened the result too. But anyway, it was fun.

Good luck to the other guys who are playing, because sure as hell you're gonna need it
Lol. Roag has a grudge against me. Doesn't bother me much though.
Am I the only one to think we ended up against TA at random?I always scoffed at the idea of Blastoise in OU during gen 5.....I guess I'm just underrating it.

Give it rain dish, and it would also work as a halfway decent check for rain.The hax gods are complete jerks sometimes. :/

Maybe if we sacrifice all of our aerial ace and frost breath users, they'll pick our side, though.

I'm on both sides. I think it's random, but then I think he could have said it was random, but it wasn't. And lol @ your joke. :3

Tbh, I couldn't care less, there was never any hope of us winning anyway. I'm just annoyed that Ragnarok had the cruelty to match us with TA first. There are those who can hold grudges well, I suppose.
erm. . . i dont think hes holding a grudge of any kind. . .

quick, everyone, let us join hand in a prayer to the gods of hax!

*oh mighty gods, what you giveth in crits, you take with freezesand misses, but we ask you now to turn your wrath upon ragnarok, and hs petty grudge, and smite Team America, and through them, him. and so we pray to you now not out of spite, but for revenge for a most unnjust cruelty that hath been done upon us, and with the hax Gods as my witness, we shalt get victory!*
Erm. . . I think we have a bigger vendetta against Ragnarok, i doub t he even has one, he's just, you know, Doing his job and no, im not just doing this so he doesn't zap me with his freaky Mod powers.
Am I the only one to think we ended up against TA at random?
THIS!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^

]The hax gods are complete jerks sometimes. :/
again, this!

Maybe if we sacrifice all of our aerial ace and frost breath users, they'll pick our side, though.
no, just no, maybe just Frost Breath, no Aerial Ace.

Last edited:

Vandslaux

OK.. what does everybody have against Ragnarok? I don't think we were put up against TA first on purpose.

Rhonder

Still, I think I played pretty well, i just kinda got dismantled at the end. A toxic miss perhaps worsened the result too. But anyway, it was fun.

Good luck to the other guys who are playing, because sure as hell you're gonna need it

Don't worry, I'm sure you did your best ;D Plus we still have a good shot, Pimm and Orb aren't exactly pushovers

quick, everyone, let us join hand in a prayer to the gods of hax!

*oh mighty gods, what you giveth in crits, you take with freezesand misses, but we ask you now to turn your wrath upon ragnarok, and hs petty grudge, and smite Team America, and through them, him. and so we pray to you now not out of spite, but for revenge for a most unnjust cruelty that hath been done upon us, and with the hax Gods as my witness, we shalt get victory!*

LOL

Are you guys allot on xat? Isn't xat the best way too fight and test things out which eachother and just have a good time?

We really should use it more, what with our warnings against "spam" but just no one ever seems to be on ._. I checked it daily for a week after that message from Ragnarok, but I was only able to catch people on (and even then it was 1-2 people max) twice. I guess I'll try and commit to checking it more though~

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
yh but BH isnt in the line up, shame i would have enjoyed submitting someone to intense anti-hail training

She runs Hail?

Hey guys!

Don't know if anyone still remembers me; I've been gone for a long time now, and was never that good to begin with. ^^; I just wanted to come and apologize for the extended and unexplained absence. Real life sort of kicked me out, but I'm back now.

If I'm still welcome here, I would really like to get back into things and start learning again. If not, I totally understand. Also- Reading over the update to the team info on page one, I would be willing to fill the jobs I'm listed as if I were accepted back into the fold.

She's BAAAAAACK!

I came really early, and even I can't remember you. Not as early as Zachmac or Dewott though.

EDIT: Just looked back and the 1st person who joined isn't here anymore, 2nd person was Psycho, 3rd person was Zachmac.

o_0

It's snowed about 2 - 3 feet in the passed week. I will gladly trade places. -_-

In other news, I haven't seen a Starmie in a battle in forever. Anyone else? It's like barely used. Do you think it'll go UU?

1: You live in Alaska. That doesn't count.
2: Nah. It's too much of a threat to go UU.

Yeah...
We're screwed.
Though we might as well have forfeited, it being TA we were fighting.

LOL

OK.. what does everybody have against Ragnarok? I don't think we were put up against TA first on purpose.

He threatened to lock the clan, and he sure as hell DID put us against TA on purpose...

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
cant find anyone online :(
and is smogon server not working for anyone else?

Romeo32

was on for hours, but had too go, bad timing I guess :p Anyway I advise everyoen too use xat, sicne you can talk about anything you want, battle eachother easy (and trade) and what more.

I would get on the xat occasionally, but I'm usually on my iPhone so I can't, and when I am on the computer PO distracts me

Rhonder

Opponent Vs: NInja Muffin
Win/Lose: WIn
Score: 1-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: none
Information about Battle:I got a lucky crit near the end but I'm not sure that it mattered a whole lot. gg. pretty sure it was our first match XD

Vandslaux

I just realized, I'm not the only person here capable of RNGing. Currently trying to RNG an Adamant Arceus.

Looks like you were pretty lenient on that shiny Terrakion's IVs, Snowflake.

Just so this doesn't count as spam, yes, Gengar and Jelllicent are walled by Blastoise, but Blastoise can't touch SubDisable Gengar at all, and Jellicent's immune to Rapid Spin and Scald. Blastoise's niche is a bulky Water with Foresight + Rapid Spin to guarantee a spin if you can survive two hits.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Opponent Vs: NinjaDewott
Win/Lose: Lose
Score: 0-3
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 25
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Why am I so terrible! D:
Information about Battle: None

Something tells me you're right.
We should stop for now.

Last edited:

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch
I just realized, I'm not the only person here capable of RNGing. Currently trying to RNG an Adamant Arceus.

hey vandslaux is possible for u to teach me how to RNG? (in the most simplest terms)
cuz the smogon guide confuses me a bit >.<

Last edited:

Overkill™

Snowflake!

Looks like you were pretty lenient on that shiny Terrakion's IVs, Snowflake.

Just so this doesn't count as spam, yes, Gengar and Jelllicent are walled by Blastoise, but Blastoise can't touch SubDisable Gengar at all, and Jellicent's immune to Rapid Spin and Scald. Blastoise's niche is a bulky Water with Foresight + Rapid Spin to guarantee a spin if you can survive two hits.

where few of my first ones. Soon I might do a few flawless ones on my black games, just need to get of my lazy *** haha. Most of my rngs aren't that good except for a few. will do better on black. Want atleast a fklawless shiny kyurem for my own use.

Anyway 1 week free, so I might do all that in this week, depending on how busy I'll eb, and how much I want too,

hey vandslaux is possible for u to teach me how to RNG? (in the most simplest terms)
cuz the smogon guide confuses me a bit >.<

Rnging simply is not... simple. Might take days to understand all of it, but worth it in the end. Just grind on smogons guide and outube untill you get it. it's hard, but worth it.

Anyway since I took a break for long time, will have to refresh my knowdlege of rng, which shouldn't take too long. Will try simple flawless reshiram first.

Status
Not open for further replies.