• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Hmm, I guess I didn't think about the fact that there'll probably be tutors XD How nervous some of you sound about that makes me feel pretty excited~ I'm still pretty new to this whole thing so I think the adaptation will be fun :D

Me too! I wanna know the moves and such.

Edit:

Opponent Vs: Frances
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 6-1 (Forfeit)
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 28
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: None
Information about Battle: Down with troll tales!

Last edited:
ok just read everything so
alex, love the sig ^_^

to the ice punch terrakion arguement, while he doesnt have hands, or special attack ice fang people. if steelix can ice fang, maybe terry will get it to o_O or icicle crash/ ice shard.

also people now i have exactly a year and a quarter to decide black 2 or white 2. i got black originally cause i got it 75% off (lucky me :D) but for the next one, im not sure D: black again, or switch it up so i may have a reliable source of both zekrom and reshiram.

also people please apply for tutoring, i like to be able to tutor, elsewise i get bored.

Last edited:

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
Me too! I wanna know the moves and such.

Edit:

Opponent Vs: Frances
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 6-1 (Forfeit)
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 28
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: None
Information about Battle: Down with troll tales!

One day alex...trolltales will devour ur soul! One day...
:p

Also on the topic of bw2, i hope they give Alder more to say, i mean the e4 had a fairly good script, but alder's was just,
Im looking forward to seeing who is the best!
Kiai!
I mean...wth? XD

yeah, what alder said was always bad. and also, he sucked.

also why would he look forward to finding out who will win if he is bad and i am 59 times champion?

Trainershino

Battles

i joined the serebii system because facebook was loosing its edge, a lot of kids only cared about give aways and trivia and forgot that pokemon is all about battles and getting better and hopefully i have great battles in this site;186;

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
Haha yea, honestly i found Marshal and Grimsley harder than alder :(
and i was rl looking forward to the champ fight

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
i joined the serebii system because facebook was loosing its edge, a lot of kids only cared about give aways and trivia and forgot that pokemon is all about battles and getting better and hopefully i have great battles in this site;186;
Pokemon /=/ Facebook. o-o
Or were you saying people wise?
Hey everybody. Just notifying you all that my computer broke and I won't have access to PO for a while

Laaaaame. I got Blue Screen'd yesterday which sucked.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I saw to. :D

I think you guys should all check out serebii.net again, it's was just updated with some awesome news for you Kyurem fans.

I am a kyrem fan and I abhor this
Wwoah woah woah woah woah!! That looks amazing!!!! Its like a mix of reshiram/zekrom and kyurem!! I want one!
they're disgusting, horribly designed
I still can't get over how ****ing sexy both forms look. :D
i can't get over the urge to vomit
Oooooh that's cool :D I was hoping for just a gray (I probably wont be getting both of these like I did with BW) But as long as they execute this one as well as Yellow/Crystal/Emerald then I'll be satisfied~ Probably more than. and Yeah, can't say I'm not stoked for Keldeo 8D I've always thought it was the coolest looking muskateer or wev they're called pokes~ Probably will actually use one XD
I WANTED POKEMON GREY, its just a big marketing ploy to get more money
edit: after further reading, Gray will be split in half... and I don't wanna have to buy two... :(
me neither
I don't think Grey will be split. I think it might be that Kyurem forms might be casued by held items (like Giratini), or maybe which of the other two is in the party. Still cool, none the les
It has been, pokemon black 2 and pokemon white 2 and no it is far from cool
Or, if some some fancy new change in Mechanics allows Ice types to gain Speed, Special Attack, or Evasiveness.
>>Hinthint: Idea for Hail.
NOOOOOO HAIL WILL BE ABUSED AND 'OVERPOWERED' LIKE THE OTHER WEATHERS. its gonna loose all the skill in it
Evasiveness would make Hail broken. Broken, I tell you.
snow cloak
No, I mean, like, auto Evasiveness for every Ice-type. That would turn Hail teams into 4 Ice type/Reun/spinner.
that would never happen, it would make snow cloak redundant
June 2012.
WHAT THIS IS WAY TOO EARLY

wait a minute, this means there could easily be a pokemon grey aswell later on
OZilla runs Hail. My point stands.

Orb knows
I just saw the announcement on serebii. Seriously? Gamefreak, the creativity level for your new games are at an all time low. Black and White TWO? They're really emphasizing the fact that all of the new games are essentially remakes with minor differences. Do you want people to question your products?

THANKYOU
However, the Kyurem thing is amazing.
or not...
I think it may go farther into N's life, and explain many more things, like how they got the tower around the E4, possibly being friends with N; and flashbacks. But for the names, I believe they'd be called this becaauuuse:
I think the reason they didn't call it gray is because some idiot would have claimed it was their idea first, and the whole complany would have gotten sued, because Lawyers.

Also, give me feedback on what I said about Cress. I'd like to see opinions. I also think Hydreigon should get Nasty Plot, as it looks like a devilish pokemon.
1) oh god i hope not, THIS IS MY ADVENTURE i dont care for some annoying guy with green hair
2) no, i see no grounds anyone could sue them on it by any means. they own complete rights to the 'Pokémon' name and 'grey' is the name of a colour you cant come up with that first. Just cause someone could predict what the new name was gonna be doesn't mean they have any rights over it in anyway.
But im more curious bout kyurem his new forms MAY just make him Uber :p
Everyone else, please forgive me
HOW IS THAT IN ANY WAY A GOOD THING, KYUREM IS JUST FINE IN BL THANKYOU VERY MUCH AND FOR THAT MATTER HE LOOKED GOOD AS HE WAS NOT RUINED LIKE HE NOW IS AND HAIL IS JUST FINE AS IT IS TOO THANKYOU VERY MUCH ASWELL
yeah, what alder said was always bad. and also, he sucked.

also why would he look forward to finding out who will win if he is bad and i am 59 times champion?
I rather like alder i think he's really cool, its not his fault he's really chandelure weak
don't post in a clan you are not a member of

Usatoday

Eternal God
Say where are you guys reading all this stuff?

Primus

Tickle Tickle
i really dont mind the whole BW2 thing, al that matters to me its a semi-new pokemon game with some new things to explore and catch and whatnot....will keep me busy for awhile :p

also maybe they are making more time for themselfs to make a new pokemon for the 3DS?

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
i really dont mind the whole BW2 thing, al that matters to me its a semi-new pokemon game with some new things to explore and catch and whatnot....will keep me busy for awhile :p

also maybe they are making more time for themselfs to make a new pokemon for the 3DS?

Having a new pokemon game would only annoy me if something like BP Scizor affected something I really like. (BP Scizor is an example.) Btw, isn't CB Scizor same as last gen?

Kylo

Survival Instinct
hey all,

i want a good guy with fight ataks for OU

ps.: no terraklion, virizion and cobalion

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
hey all,

i want a good guy with fight ataks for OU

ps.: no terraklion, virizion and cobalion

Meinshou, Conkeldurr, Scrafty, Lucario, Infernape, Machamp, and to an extent; Gallade.
Edit: And Breloom.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I just read the Serebii article. Kyurem is gonna be AWESOME in these games! I wonder how you switch his forms? There's just so much going through my mind right now I think it might blow up!

...Hah, I think I've calmed down.

I have an idea so as where to get it though. It's in June, so I'll just ask my mom to postpone my birthday presents till then.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Meinshou, Conkeldurr, Scrafty, Lucario, Infernape, Machamp, and to an extent; Gallade.
Edit: And Breloom.

Lucario, machamp and gallade looks good.
Also, nice sig. Alex :D

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I just read the Serebii article. Kyurem is gonna be AWESOME in these games! I wonder how you switch his forms? There's just so much going through my mind right now I think it might blow up!

...Hah, I think I've calmed down.

I have an idea so as where to get it though. It's in June, so I'll just ask my mom to postpone my birthday presents till then.

I did that with my christmas presents. :)

Anyway, I think the forms might depend on possible rocks or areas. Like how you change Deoxys.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Status
Not open for further replies.