• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
basically just join in the conversation for the next few days to show you will be active.
refered by is if any one said "hey stymie, go check out this clan, its awesome!"

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
magic im jelly of ur magicmonkey-awesomeness toolbar :(

Kay guys, (mostly orb) ive decided on my ghost gym team(Rhymes xD)
Those of u who've fought it, what do u think? :D(See trainer card)

Last edited:

ANSR

superspeed ANSR
Opponent Vs:[BA]Asagi
Win/Lose:win
Score:5-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle:30
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle:32
Suggest Improvements for Opponent:good,and his/her second team is better than the first :)
Information about Battle:good game :)

Rhonder

Username: Stymie
PO Name/FC: TINO
Signature Pokemon: Starmie
GMT:+10
Battling Experience: decent, a lot in game, here and there competitively on PO but never too good
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?:No thanks
Refered by:Moi

btw awsome rules?

woopsies i have not been reg. for 4 days and i am not sure about the referal thing

could somebody please verify this and instruct me as to what i am to do next, cheers

Hey welcome to the party :3 Basically, due to a new rule, to be officially accepted, you have to stick around for a few days, and chat and stuff. This is just to make sure that you're not going to just join and drop off the face of the earth xD;; Basically, consider yourself in, you just wont get a House for like 4ish days~

we'll get him a home soon enough, but for now, he can be in all of the houses at once!

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Dueling Network where you can due online I love it

YESH.
But they reset all the ratings for the new format… so I lost my 1250… :(

Why u turn on a scarfer? :eek:

Why NOT U-Turn on a Scarfer?

It’s 4:2, while the league is 3:3. People will be able to exploit your weaknesses to easily.

So who's going to the VGC tomorrow?

There’s a VGC tomorrow?
(hint, that means NOT ME)

yukithewhitewolf

Trivial Master
YESH.

Why NOT U-Turn on a Scarfer?

It’s 4:2, while the league is 3:3. People will be able to exploit your weaknesses to easily.

There’s a VGC tomorrow?
(hint, that means NOT ME)

dang sorry to hear Orb btw my username there is the same as here

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Battling Experience: decent, a lot in game, here and there competitively on PO but never too good

btw awsome rules?

woopsies i have not been reg. for 4 days and i am not sure about the referal thing

could somebody please verify this and instruct me as to what i am to do next, cheers
Welcomes and what everyone else has said, on the four days stuff. (starmie is awesome!)

orangezilla

Who's dar man
My team for BW2 (if i get it) well since i used emboar on white first time round i dont think ill feel bad this time ditching my starter, ill probably have a darmanitan or heatmor on there somewhere, mabye jellicent. probably a few ive forgotten too

Beheeyem
Aha. I hate losing speed ties. :C
Thats one area i don't think i get too much bad luck in having said that im probably now cursed forever
Edit:
From now on, you guys can call me master.
woo! well done zachmac i voted for you
I've gotta say, this clan is no longer what it used to be.
I like being part of the biggest clan on Serebii, but... meh.
If it really bothers you then do a prankstar, leave. if not, quit whining
*Jar Jar Binks voice* How wude.

Let's stop spamming before Ragnarok sees.

Mesa think you really can't talk
In Alaska we can start to drive at 14. Be jealous. (;
ah the jealousy that you have 14 year olds allowed behind the wheel of a car on your roads...
i think the league is 3:3 and having 4 ghosts just makes the types unbalanced, ditch frosslass.
there goes my 1289...

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Beheeyem is great(ish) but only really on trick room teams as its speed is ..... poor, but it does learn nasty plot which is a good bonus.

Last edited:
Beheeyem
Thats one area i don't think i get too much bad luck in having said that im probably now cursed forever
woo! well done zachmac i voted for you
If it really bothers you then do a prankstar, leave. if not, quit whining

Mesa think you really can't talk
ah the jealousy that you have 14 year olds allowed behind the wheel of a car on your roads...
i think the league is 3:3 and having 4 ghosts just makes the types unbalanced, ditch frosslass.
there goes my 1289...

Don't say this. I don't want Orb to leave and he is very close to doing so. Do the opposite.

Rapdid

Newbie *be kind*
So wait those 4 days of activinees(ity) only count on this page? so if i like just reading this part of the convesation, then i won't be accepted?

depends. if you have kept up for 4 days, astound us with your knowledge and we will know.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

Kylo

Survival Instinct

btw awsome rules?

Hi, welcome Stymie. :D

yukithewhitewolf

Trivial Master
Welcome to the fold Stymie

anyone want a battle or duel on DN?

Status
Not open for further replies.