• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The bazaar of the bizarre!

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
You see my offer?

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Ok

i will take Japanese ditto? flawless if that is ok

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea it's shiny Japanese and flawless. Can you clone?

Last edited:

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Ok

I am interested in these pokemon:

conkeldurr brave 0speed machpunch guts

carvnaha DW adamant
OT Ashlin ID 04476
flwlss shiny

larvesta bold
OT KAISER ID 07887
31/5/31/31/31/31
morning sun
shiny

staryu timid
OT Enosh ID 44331
31/31/31/31/31/31
shiny

I have a question about 2 pokemon: Do you have access to a Rotom-Modest-Pain Split
and a flawless Magnemite-HP: Fire 70 ?

Check ambree's trade shop for what I have to offer, second post!

are the second post pokemon what you have to offer? or do you have access to some of the pokemon in the first post?

dratinitamer

Second post, Ambree will probably be willing to trade stuff in her post though for them, just ask her :)

Koththemad

itwick timid
OT Infi ID 32080
31/2/31/31/31/31
flashfire
shiny
thats what im looking for :) now i got some stuff to offer for it and id love to have it :) now lets see if i cant WOW you haha

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Hey, I was curious about what moves the Zapdos has?
Also, do you have an ev trained Ludicolo with Giga Drain?

i have a timid ev trained HP ice / heatwave zapper not flawless but very good and i have a flwlss zapdos on g5 without the heatwave

i do have a flawless ev'd gigadrain / fakeout ludicolo

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
lets trade

itwick timid
OT Infi ID 32080
31/2/31/31/31/31
flashfire
shiny
thats what im looking for :) now i got some stuff to offer for it and id love to have it :) now lets see if i cant WOW you haha

Ok i would take any flawless pokemon or nearly flawless pokemon i do not have-let me explain what i mean -
i will take alternate natures of flawless pokes
or alternate movesets if they are unavailable on G5
or non-shiny if i only have the shiny one

do you have a trade thread or just send a list

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I'm looking for a male Magcargo, Slugma, Chandelure, or Litwick with Heat Wave. Would you be able to help me out?

collectaBK

Starter Collector
do u have a female dratini or dragonair w/ marvel scale or a dragonite w/ multiscale that is adamant?

collectaBK

Starter Collector
do u have a female dratini or dragonair w/ marvel scale or a dragonite w/ multiscale that is adamant?

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
chandalure

I'm looking for a male Magcargo, Slugma, Chandelure, or Litwick with Heat Wave. Would you be able to help me out?

i have chandelure male flawless shiny with heatwave

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
kollectah

yes i do i have flawless dratini or ev'd dragonite or ev'd dragonair all adamant and shiny and flwless

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!

collectaBK

Starter Collector
don't need flawless or shiny just a female adamant multiscale draognite

collectaBK

Starter Collector
don't need evs either

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
i could breed one later

i don't have time to hatch an egg right now sorry