• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Beatles

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Eh, why not?

My favorite band member is Ringo, and my favorite song... that's hard to say, but I've got a lot of love for anything on the Yellow Submarine soundtrack, particularly It's All Too Much and Only a Northern Song.

I grew up on the Beatles, and my parents showed me and my sister the various Beatles films starting when we were around ten. I still love them to this day.

Profesco

gone gently
Concerning threads relative to music.

Still not gonna deal with a thread for every God damn band out there but we will be a bit more lenient due to the fact that there was no real discussion in the generalised thread that we had originally. Instead things are going to work sort of like the "Metalheads, anybody?" thread.

To put it simply feel free to make a thread discussing music genres, but for single bands you're still not getting any dice. There's a sticky if you want to list your favourite bands, but make sure you read the rules before posting.

So... closing.

Hey Misc mods, if you want to re-open 'cause the Beatles are special or something (didn't they used to be kind of popular?), that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.