• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Beginnings of Master Trainers

• Thread starter Dragon Master Hunter
  • Start date
D

Dragon Master Hunter

This Rp starts out with a trainer named Rick, he has been Pokemon training for about a year and a half, and although he has strong pokemon and has been through the Kanto Region, Orange Islands, the Johto region, The Whirl Islands Tournament, and the Hoenn League, he still dreams to become A Pokemon Master. Yet his dream has come true yet he still strives to be the best, participating in contests, battling trainers, entering tournaments to get stronger and things like that he still has not quit

The Rp starts 2 weeks after his last Contest with his pokemon which he did win but just barely. He is heading towards his hometown of Lavaridge Town, next to him is his Blaziken (nickname Blazer) and his Umbreon on his shoulder (nicknamed Shadow) and they continue to head through the forests towards Lavaridge hoping to meet some new trainers and such, since he knows there are other trainers out there, looking to be Pokemon Masters like him. Rick is a very determined trainer and he has one goal besides to become a Pokemon Master, its to capture the Elusive but legendary Pokemon of Thunder, Raikou, so that is where the story begins, he is searching through the mountains to find Raikou.

Basically you can do anything you want in this Rp, except for what it says in the rulz, you can be a Coordinator, Breeder, Rancher, Ranger, Trainer, and Even a PokeManiac. So yeah those are the basic jobs. You can even be part of Team Rocket, Magma, or Team Aqua, so specify in your profile what job you want and such ok.

So if you want to, you dont have to, send me a PM titled Profile for RP, it should have your profile in it, or you can post it here. It doesnt matter which one you do, just as long as I get your Profile Form.

So Good Luck and have Fun Rping!!!

Rulz!!!:

1. No Godmodding, Means no super powerful pokemon or your pokemon cant die

2. No Legedaries, Unless I say so (PM me and ask me about)

3. Your Teams have to make sense

4. No Explicit Language or anything like that, (Keep it PG-13, Kissing and such, Romance is allowed)

5. No Harassing other Trainers

6. During a battle, one person can not say I win if the other person is not there, wait till other person gets back on

7. One Last thing, Plz be nice to each other, and have fun, See ya Later.

Name:
Weight:
Sex(M/F):
Physical Appearance: (Picture if you want)
Bio:
Personality:
Favorite Pokemon Types: (Optional)
Favorite Pokemon: (Optional)
Pokemon Team: (Up to 12 Pokemon, {Being Nice})
PKMN Job: (Specify whether you are a Rancher, Breeder, Coordinator, Trainer, Ranger, Team Rocket Member, Team Magma, and Team Aqua Member or a PokeManiac)

My Profile:

Name: Rick Hunter
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 157 lbs
Sex(M/F): M
Physical Appearance: Will Update soon

Instead of white Hair he has black hair but everything else is the same on him,

Bio: Rick has been alone since he was 10 years old, and he doesnt remember his parents or anything from his past, just that he became a trainer and thats all, He carries two teams one as a backup and the one is his true team, and he also has more pokemon back at his home in Lavaridge town ( Kinda like Ash and other trainers send pokemon to Oaks Labs ), He also has a pokemon following him the whole time while he is searching for Raikou, which is Munchlax, Munchlax started following him after Rick saved it from being attacked by a group of wild Ursaring, so it began following him like that and Rick doesnt mind at all and he treats like one of his own pokemon

Personality: Rick is really energetic and outgoing, he is sometimes to talkative, and is also very determined towards his goal which is to capture the legendary pokemon of Thunder Raikou

Favorite Pokemon Types: Dark, Fire, Dragon
Favorite Pokemon: ;243; Raikou ( Cause he wants to capture it )

Pokemon Team:

;257; ;160; ;262; ;112;
;289; ;373; ;006; ;376;
;342; ;330; ;197; ;310;

PKMN Job: Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon that follows him: ;munchlax; Munchlax

(( Dont mind all the Smilies, I was using them to decorate my profile ))
(( Plz make sure you sign up first in the sign up thread ))

Here is the link to the sign up thread:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=82508

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragon Master Hunter

Starting the RP

Our hero Rick is casually walking along a path in the mountains with his Blaziken and he knows Munchlax which he had nicknamed none the less Munchy is following behind him. Rick is on a quest to be a pokemon master and to find and capture The Legendary pokemon of Thunder known to most people as Raikou. He has been on this little search of his for about 2 months now although he only has encountered Raikou three times and almost caught him the third time and still is looking for Raikou.

Right know Rick stops and rests on the mountain path in a little bit of brush so as to feed himself and his pokemon from the long trek to find Raikou. He brings out the food for all of his pokemon and himself and they all begin to eat.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
My name is Miles. I am on the quest to be a pokemon master.I also have alot of legendary pokemon but i only use one.My team is blazkin,swampert,spectile,raquza,gengar,espeon,umbremon,and pickachu.
I do not use all my legendaries as you can see.i only use one.i have never been beaten.i have gone through all three regions.i used to live with ash and gary.Right now i am wanting a trainer to come by becaus i have beaten team rocket,magama,and aquaqa.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Celia Seara. She glared at the view from what seemed to be the top of a mountain. Alongside her, was a Delcatty, whom she calls, Nekomi. She sat down on the rock, and as such, Nekomi soon sits down by Celia herself. In the gentle zephyr, her long sapphire hair was slowly fluttering in the air. She then smiled, and all of a sudden, a she caught the glimpse of a shadow in the air. She stood up, and her face twisted into a stare of determination as she saw the flying Pokemon land on the ground. It was a Skarmory, and it cawed as it stanced itself whilst glaring at Celia. The girl stepped back slightly, and Nekomi leaped gracefully in front of Celia in a notion of protection.

"Nekomi... use Ice Beam!" Celia shouted, as she pointed at the Skarmory. Nekomi stepped back slightly, raised her head high and soon opened her mouth as she began to charge a concentrated ray of ice. She faced the Skarmory in a forceful thrust and launched the beam, it was fashioned in the shape of an arrow. It smacked the Skarmory straight in the stomach, and sent it crashing backwards. It then carried itself up again, and flew up into the air. It then dove to Nekomi at a blindingly fast speed, and soon crashed into her. Nekomi was knocked back a little bit, but she didn't show any signs of flinching.

"Nekomi, get back. Go, Jashin!" Celia cried as she threw a blue and white Pokeball, and in a dash of red light, a Claydol materialized. Its eyes all glared at the Skarmory in concentration. "Jashin, use your Ice Beam attack!" Celia commanded. Jashin then floated slightly up in the air, and soon a ball of ice was materializing in front of Jashin as it concentrated deeply. Soon, its own ray of ice smashed into the Skarmory, causing it to flinch backwards. It cawed, before it flew away. Celia then sighed.

"...Return, Jashin. You did a good job," Celia said as she recalled Jashin in a flash of red light. "You did well too, Nekomi. I'm proud of you!" she said as she smiled and hugged Nekomi.

D

Dragon Master Hunter

Rick Looks up and sees a Skarmory flying off from some place nearby, but turns away and finishes eating as he stands up and waits for his pokemon to finish eating as well so he could continue to look for Raikou. He turned around and saw everybody had finished and said " Haha, Everybodys done good, return Pokemon lets go Blaziken we need to go and find Raikou. " Blaziken stood up and nodded to Rick and walked up next to him and so did Munchlax, so they began walking down the path again to search for Raikou again and try to capture it, they continued to gingerly walk down the path while the wind began to blow sofly through his hair as they walked knowing one day that he will capture Raikou no matter what.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles then sees a Sucecune.He asked professor Oak if this sucine could see mine.Then i show it to her while sending back my raquza.Sucine saw that it was it cousin.I said that it can go with its cousin.It says he will be back in a year.I see sucine leaving then teleport raquza back.We then see a skamory flying away.We go in the opposite direction to see a dusclops.We had never captured it so we battled it.we caught it and it went to proffesor Oak.Then we left to see what really scared the Skamory.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
last post of tonight... meh

Celia gazes at the Skarmory who is struggling to fly across the horizon. She then sighs, and then walks down the rocky mountain path, with Nekomi following suit. Meanwhile, the Skarmory cawes, and then crashes to the ground due to exhaustion. It is then found by its friends and perhaps its family. Celia sighs, and says to Nekomi, who is now trodding beside her, "I feel a little guilty for suddenly attacking that Skarmory like that." Nekomi growled. "It wasn't your fault. You were merely defending yourself..." Celia sighed. "I guess you're right," Celia trailed on. "I still feel guilty... thanks for the reassurance anyhow." The twosome then continued to cautiously tread the rocky terrain, whilst Nekomi muttered to herself, but it was audible enough for Celia to hear. "...Guilty, eh?" Nekomi then tried to laugh, but it came out as a growl. The two then arrived on flat land, and they continued to brave the exhaustion that a long distance would cause.

D

Dragon Master Hunter

Rick continues on to look for Raikou for about another hour he walks with Blaziken, then decides to take to the skys, he sends out Salamence nicknamed Blackstar, since it had a mark on its forehead which was in the shape of a star and Black. It came out of the pokeball roaring which meant it was happy he returned Blaziken and helped Munchlax onto Blackstar, and he hopped on to and they both took to the skys searching for Raikou from above and he spotted two trainers walking along some paths below, one was male and the other was female. The Female trainer had a Delcatty walking along next to it and the Male trainer had nothing walkig alongside him, so Rick continued to fly around in the mountains so as not to miss every inch of ground so as to find Raikou so he could catch it.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles decide to let his First pokemon out secese it did not like the pokeball.He decided to send out his blazkin because he put it in there because it was supposed to rain today or tommorw.SO he and blazkin started walking and saw a slamence with a trainer on it.I thought he was just looking for a good pokemon.i then ran into a pokemon trainer with a delcatty.i ask her is she wanted to battle.She said no because she is in training.

Last edited:
D

Dragon Master Hunter

He flys off into the distance and lands at his cabin in the mountains and returns his Salamence, and lets back out Blaziken. They all go inside and sleep since tommorrow is a new day and he needed some sleep since because he was hiking all day trying to look for Raikou. He just went to sleep as soon as he plopped down on his bed.

D

DeathFireEX

As Mike continued his quest to capture an Absol, he wandered aimlessly through a forest, with his Umbreon. After a while, Mike and his Umbreon stopped to rest for a bit. They sat down on a rock, and Mike & Umbreon began to feel drowsy. Before they knew it, they were asleep.

Umbreon awoke to a rustle in the bushes. Then, the seemingly White creature darted across the path, into another bush. This time, Umbreon shouted "Umbreon!" and woke Mike up instantly. "What is it, Umbreon?" Umbreon directed Mike to the bush, and he saw that it had a Claw sticking out of it. "Hmm...Looks to me like an Absol!" Saying this, the Absol jumped out of the bush, and directly in front of Mike and Umbreon.

Mike knew he had to capture this thing. It would make a great addition to his team, and he didn't want all the time he spent searching for one go to waste. He called out Houndoom, and Umbreon jumped behind Mike. Mike's Houndoom had been with him as long as Umbreon has. Mike worked hard breeding the perfect Eevee and Houndour, and his efforts landed him the best Pokemon he could ever wish for.

The Absol Leaped toward Houndoom with a slash attack. Houndoom jumped out of the way, missing the attack. Mike yelled "Houndoom! Flamethrower!" and Houndoom lowered it's head, and the flinging it back up a stream of white hot fire blazed towards the Absol. Houndoom had hit it directly, leaving the Absol wounded.

Absol leaped back toward Houndoom, with another Slash. This one had hit Houndoom directly. Mike called back Houndoom, and sent forth Flygon. With Flygon's awesome power, Mike hoped that he could do it. "Flygon, go! Dragon Claw!" Flygon charged up, and then flew at the Absol, Slashing it hard. This one had done the trick, and the Absol was knocked down. Mike didn't hesitate. This was his chance. Without wasting any time, Mike threw a Poke Ball.

The ball fidgited around a few times. And finally, it clicked. Absol was caught! Suddenly, Mike felt a rumble. He called Flygon back, and Umbreon jumped to Mike's side. Mike slapped himself on the forehead. He read Absol's description in the Pokedex, and remembered that Absol's were followed by disasters, such as Earthquakes. Another rumble occured, this time greatly shaking the forest. Mike called out Salamence, and Mike and Umbreon hopped on and took to the skys.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragon Master Hunter

Rick felt the rumbling to in his sleep, Blaziken alerted him by rolling him back and forth. Rick woke up and said, "Huh, whats going on it feels like an earthquake lets go you guys it isnt safe in here, GO BLACKSTAR, lets take to the skys!!!" Rick returned Blaziken, Him, Munchlax and Umbreon hopped onto Salamence and flew up into the skys. Rick then said, "Dang looks like there was an Absol nearby, although I have one at my house that was to close for comfort, Lets go." They flew from the cabin and looked around for it, to see where the rumblings were coming from. He continued to fly about until he saw another trainer with an Umbreon and a Salamence and continued to look at him and his salamence.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
miles saw the two slamance and took to the sky with his raquza to see what was going on.the he saw an earthquake where he just left and was happy that he took to the air.he went to the other two trainers and asked what is going on.they explained about the absol and i told them the way to avoid all of this by catchig an absol.

Last edited:
D

Dragon Master Hunter

He left the one other Salamence and the Rayquaza and headed for his cabin again, so as to sleep since he was tired, so that he could begin again another day his search for Raikou so as to catch it.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles left to maville city and stayed there for the night.He told his pokemon to be ready because tommorw they will be battling.Miles pokemon want to see what they battle so espeon uses future sight.It is a good thing it did because a gengar came to battle.

D

DeathFireEX

Mike and his Umbreon were tired, like everyone else. So, in search of a nearby hotel/rest stop, he flew to a place not so far from the forest where he had caught his Absol.

Mike saw a Hotel, where he and his team could finally rest. The search for Absol had taken a lot out of him & his Pokemon.

Mike dozed off again, this time, hoping he would stay asleep.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles woke up early in the morning to start traing.It was at 3:00 when they started traing.When it came 9:00 his pokemon had gone up a few lvls.Flarney called him and asked for a battle.She was just out side the pokemon center.I beated her again but it took all my pokemon this time.

Buizeru

Dragon Master Hunter said:
This Rp starts out with a trainer named Rick, he has been Pokemon training for about a year and a half, and although he has strong pokemon and has been through the Kanto Region, Orange Islands, the Johto region, The Whirl Islands Tournament, and the Hoenn League, he still dreams to become A Pokemon Master. Yet his dream has come true yet he still strives to be the best, participating in contests, battling trainers, entering tournaments to get stronger and things like that he still has not quit

The Rp starts 2 weeks after his last Contest with his pokemon which he did win but just barely. He is heading towards his hometown of Lavaridge Town, next to him is his Blaziken (nickname Blazer) and his Umbreon on his shoulder (nicknamed Shadow) and they continue to head through the forests towards Lavaridge hoping to meet some new trainers and such, since he knows there are other trainers out there, looking to be Pokemon Masters like him. Rick is a very determined trainer and he has one goal besides to become a Pokemon Master, its to capture the Elusive but legendary Pokemon of Thunder, Raikou, so that is where the story begins, he is searching through the mountains to find Raikou.

Basically you can do anything you want in this Rp, except for what it says in the rulz, you can be a Coordinator, Breeder, Rancher, Ranger, Trainer, and Even a PokeManiac. So yeah those are the basic jobs. You can even be part of Team Rocket, Magma, or Team Aqua, so specify in your profile what job you want and such ok.

So if you want to, you dont have to, send me a PM titled Profile for RP, it should have your profile in it, or you can post it here. It doesnt matter which one you do, just as long as I get your Profile Form.

So Good Luck and have Fun Rping!!!

Rulz!!!:

1. No Godmodding, Means no super powerful pokemon or your pokemon cant die

2. No Legedaries, Unless I say so (PM me and ask me about)

3. Your Teams have to make sense

4. No Explicit Language or anything like that, (Keep it PG-13, Kissing and such, Romance is allowed)

5. No Harassing other Trainers

6. During a battle, one person can not say I win if the other person is not there, wait till other person gets back on

7. One Last thing, Plz be nice to each other, and have fun, See ya Later.

Name:
Weight:
Sex(M/F):
Physical Appearance: (Picture if you want)
Bio:
Personality:
Favorite Pokemon Types: (Optional)
Favorite Pokemon: (Optional)
Pokemon Team: (Up to 12 Pokemon, {Being Nice})
PKMN Job: (Specify whether you are a Rancher, Breeder, Coordinator, Trainer, Ranger, Team Rocket Member, Team Magma, and Team Aqua Member or a PokeManiac)

My Profile:

Name: Rick Hunter
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 157 lbs
Sex(M/F): M
Physical Appearance: http://www.miamihost.net/ims/u/Dragonmaster/My Folder/char_01a.jpg

Instead of white Hair he has black hair but everything else is the same on him,

Bio: Rick has been alone since he was 10 years old, and he doesnt remember his parents or anything from his past, just that he became a trainer and thats all, He carries two teams one as a backup and the one is his true team, and he also has more pokemon back at his home in Lavaridge town ( Kinda like Ash and other trainers send pokemon to Oaks Labs ), He also has a pokemon following him the whole time while he is searching for Raikou, which is Munchlax, Munchlax started following him after Rick saved it from being attacked by a group of wild Ursaring, so it began following him like that and Rick doesnt mind at all and he treats like one of his own pokemon

Personality: Rick is really energetic and outgoing, he is sometimes to talkative, and is also very determined towards his goal which is to capture the legendary pokemon of Thunder Raikou

Favorite Pokemon Types: Dark, Fire, Dragon
Favorite Pokemon: ;243; Raikou ( Cause he wants to capture it )

Pokemon Team:

;257; ;160; ;262; ;112;
;289; ;373; ;006; ;376;
;342; ;330; ;197; ;310;

PKMN Job: Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon that follows him: ;munchlax; Munchlax

(( Dont mind all the Smilies, I was using them to decorate my profile ))
(( Plz make sure you sign up first in the sign up thread ))

Here is the link to the sign up thread:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=82508
Why the hell did you make two topics?