• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Beginnings of Master Trainers

• Thread starter Dragon Master Hunter
  • Start date

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles decided to deposit all his pokemon. Except his blazkin. He withdrew his pikachu. He was going to start a new journey to beat the battle foniter. He had never gotten a symbol. He was going to start over with thoes pokemon and defeat all the brains. First miles had to get another water pokemon. He came across a vaperon fishing. He was going to catch it and sent out pikachu.

M

Marioman

Diva1 said:
OOC: It's okay, but maybe you should pay attention to other people's posts that way you know what they do to your characters for example when Mudkip was stolen. Anyways, here's what happens next. Oh and please read it this time, Marioman.
BIC:

Slowly, color came back into Jen's vision. "Ugh," she groaned. "It's your bad day, thief." The voice belonged to the trainer who's Mudkip she stole. "I don't believe in bad luck," she snapped and tried to move her arms. She couldn't because a Bulbasaur had vine whipped them to her side. The Bulbasaur grinned at her. "Bulba. Bulba."

Now that she was closer she looked at the trainer more closely. He was younger than her. Probably aroun twelve or thirteen. The stolen Mudkip was by his side glaring at her. "Idiot," she breathed and tried to reach a Pokeball. "Not so easy, huh?" The trainer had clearly took her Pokeballs away from her. "When Archie hears of this...." The trainer raised his hand. "Who's Archie?" he asked. "The leader of Team Aqua. Once he finds out what you did, this place will be swarming with Team Aqua members." Her tone was full of pride. "Anyways," Jen added. "I'm eighteen. How old are you? Ten or eleven?"

"I'm twelve, thief," he growled. "Call me Jen. Calling me a thief makes me feel like a Team Magma member. They're thieves. Aqua is way better," Jen said smartly. "Fine, call me Gari." Jen inwardly grinned. 'This is too easy.'

"Im going to leave while I have the chance. Return mudkip!" said gari as he returned the rest of his pokemon and ran for the exit. Jen ran away and informed archie, who set the alarm off. Hundreds of Aqua members ran straight towards Gari, who was terrified. "Oh great," he thought, "Im never gonna escape now!" "you'll never escape from me!" said one grunt. I hope you burn! Cyndiquil, go! Ember!" said gari, as cyndiquil scorched the aqua grunt. Gari ran to the exit and got out safely. Or so he thought. "He's heading into Viridian Forest." said Jen to Archie. She had secretly put a tracking device on Mudkip. "Perfect." said Archie...

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
"Sir," Jen asked quietly. "I would like to follow this Gari and bring him back." Archie looked at Jen, surprised since usaully she didn't sugest her own missions. She was too shrewd for that. "Why?" That was the question that Jen had hoped would not be asked. Several grunts chuckled. Those recieved a cold stare from her. "Archie sir, when he had me knocked out, he took my Pokeballs. No one took them back." Jen took a moment to glare around at the grunts who were nearest to her. "I hope to take them back, and besides he might want to join our cause. If not, well he's not from around here. If he goes missing no one will care. It will be like he never existed."

Archie let out a dry chuckle. "Are you sugesting that you want to be the one to get him back?" he asked staring straight at Jen. "Yes, that's what I intend to do, sir." Archie glanced around at the grunts. "You are dismissed. Jen, stay here." The grunts left grumbling and some chuckling. "Fine, go get him. Trick him into thinking your his friend, if you have to. Then convince him to join us. If not, like you said if he, lets say he falls into a Caravhana filled river, no one will think it more then an accident." Jen saluted and left the building.

She headed towards Viridian Forest. Gari would soon find out that messing with Jen would be a great mistake. She let out a dry chuckle and continued her on her mission.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Pikachu used thunder bolt and hit vaperon. The vaperon used hydro pump and pikachu used another thunder bolt. Vaperon jumped in the water and used hydro pump. Pikachu used thunder wave . Miles threw a net ball to catch it. When he caught it he went and picked up the pokeball. Then he took his pokeballs over to the pokemon center. All thet night he thought about the pokemon he hadn't caught. There was still 100 pokemon for him to catch. Thoes include the regi trio and the bird trio, ho-oh, and lugia. He had tried to go after thoes pokemon once but they defeated his pokemon before he could even attack. Somehow, they even defeated raquaza in one hit. Ho-oh was just using sacred fire. Lugia was just using areo blast. The rest ran away upset suicune. All it did was use calm mind, ice beam, and hydro pump. Miles had also tried to beat the battle foniter. All his pokemon fainted and they wouldn't let raquaza in. Now miles's pokemon woke up and they went on walking.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Jen had continued her mission into Viridian Forest. Soon she came upon a crossroads. Sighing, she took out the tracking device to hone in on Mudkip's signal. It read that Gari had gone left so she went that way and she stuck the tracking device into her pocket. Nature's beauty was lost upon Jen as she hurried on her way, ignoring everything that didn't include her mission.

Within minutes she came upon her quarry. Gari was resting on a log and wasn't paying attention to the road. Seeing that this was her chance, Jen jumped in front of him. Gari blinked at her, startled. Jen cleared her throat. "Ahem, I would like my Pokemon back."

Gari blinked again. "You are asking me for your Pokemon?" Jen nodded. "Yeah, I am. If you don't give me them, I'll take them back by force!"

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles was walking when something hit his mind. He called professor birch and told him to give him all his legendaries. When his legendaries were ther miles let them free. The legendary pokemon ran away and miles continued his journey. He was about to goto the battle fonteir but he decided to train with his pokemon. He sent out all his pokemon and they began to battle each other. Vaperon (Now called hydra) kept using acid armor and hydro pump. Len (Blazkin) used blazkick and skyuppercut. Pikachu just used thunderbolt. After the end of that battle, Love-the new name for pikachu- was had won the battle. Miles and his pokemon then went to sleep because it was getting dark.

M

Marioman

"Well," said Gari, "Looks like we'll have to battle for 'em!" "But you have my pokemon!" said Jen. Gari looked embarrassed. "Uhh...bye!" he said zipping away from Jen and around a bush. "-_-" is what Jen looked like. She followed him but cut through some bushes. Gari was hiding in a tree. "HEY! YOU GET DOWN HERE WITH MY POKEMON YOU...YOU THIEF!" yelled Jen. "Well, well, well," said Gari, "Look who's talking!" Jen threw a rock at gari and hit him straight in the forehead. He fell out of the tree with pokeballs falling out everywhere. She didnt know which one was hers, so she just took any random pokeballs off the ground and ran.

When Gari woke up a few hours later, it was dusk and the Yanma were flying around. Gari got up and wobbled around because he was dizzy. He felt his head and noticed that there was a huge bump on it with some blood coming out, so he picked up one of his pokeballs, hoping it was mudkip, to wash it out. "Go, Mudkip!" he said, but what came out surprised him. It was a Carvanha! "What?" he wondered. "How did this get here?...Ok, you're still a water pokemon. Water Gun my head please!" The Carvanha just bit him in the leg and ran away. "OW!!!" yelled Gari, "Now 2 parts of me are bleeding!" He limped off to find a pond to wash off in.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
OOC: Em, Jen doesn't have a Carvannah. She has a Feralgtr, Kingler, Spheal, Corpfish, and a Vaporeon. But I guess she has a Carvannah too, now.... Oh well. At least it's a Water Pokemon.
BIC:

Jen smiled and sat down upon a log. She had went quite a while away from where she had left Gari unconcous. Now looking at her six Pokeballs, an idea hit her. 'What if I grabbed the wrong Pokeballs?!' This idea was so horrible she sent out all of the Pokemon in the Balls. Feralgtr came out, as did Spheal and Vaporeon. But instead of Kingler, Corpfish or Carvannah Gari's Bulbasaur, Scyther, and Mudkip came out!

"Oi vey!" Jen cried and returned all the Pokemon. Sighing she started rubbing her forehead. "I must have gotten the wrong Pokeballs! And now that I have Mudkip I can't track Gari." Jen looked back on what happened. "I may be a thief, but that's my job. That kid has no idea what he has gotten himself into. Once I get Corpfish, Kingler, and Carvannah back Gari's gonna find himself swimming with the Sharpedeo." Jen sighed again and took out her cellphone and dialed a number.

"Who's there?" asked whoever Jen called. "It's me, Jen. Lizzie, can you get the rest of the Mantine squad to Viridian Forest?" Lizzie was silent but only for a moment. "Sure, why?" Jen glared down at the forest floor. "I need them to search it for a male trainer called Gari. Oh and Lizzie can you bring your Hypno?" Lizzie chuckled. "Sure can, Jen. You're sure a sly one." Jen blushed. "I know." With that she hung up.

B

buffylover56@aol.com

Emma looked thoughtfully at Felix, saying slowly "Yeah....Gym Battles might help you out a lot....Do you want to do Gym Battles?" She stared curiously at Felix, waiting for his answer.

Bloody Banette

OOC- Sorry Buffylover, I've been quiet busy and a won't be able to reply your post here very quickly sorry.

"Mmmm I think is a good idea" said Felix "but... are you going to travel with me in my jouyrney to become a goo trainer?, I mean, I would like you to teach me some tips or something..." said Felix waiting for a "yes"...

B

buffylover56@aol.com

"Sure..." Emma said happily, smiling at Felix. She let out her Dragonite, and hopped on. "Come on!" She said, waiting for Felix to get on Dragonite. When he did, she ordered Dragonite to Fly to New Bark Town.

Z

Zidaine

Ooc: has anyone been replying to getting ot slate port if so then do not count this post:

Zidaine has to get on his Dragonite to catch up to Rick and Tikal once they reach slateport the 3 head for the beach.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles started to walk to new bark town.When he got there he saw emma comming in. Miles said hello and told her how he was going to start a new pokemon journey to beat the battle foniter. Miles sent out his only three pokemon and showed her them. He then went over to professor brich to ask him how his pokemon were doing.

B

buffylover56@aol.com

Emma smiled, watching Miles head to Professor Birch's Lab. She turned to Felix and said "Okey...I suggest that you capture a Ralts, because your going to need it for Brawly..."

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Jen paced back and forth nervously. Suddenly Lizzie and the rest of her squad came into the clearing. "Hi. Sorry we're so late," Lizzie said. "Do you have Hypno?" Lizzie nodded. "Did you find Gari?" Lizzie shook her head. "I did find a wiping out a bite wound though...." Jen's face got red. "You idiot! That was Gari!" Lizzie looked appalled. "Oops..."

Jen snarled. "Send out Hypno and let's go get him," she said through clenched teeth.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles withdrew his salamence and flew to the battle foniter. He decided to go up against tucker. Tucker sent ou her charzard, and swampert while miles sent out his vaperon, and blazkin. Vaperon used Hydro pump which Missed the pokemon which gave blazkin the time to use skyuppercut. The attack hit swampert then Blazkin was hit by wing attack.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Lizzie's Hypno, now was out and about. Jen turned on Lizzie. "Now," she began. "Lizzie, show me where he is!" Lizzie pointed. "Thattaway. He didn't see us." Jen nodded. "Good. Let's go."

After walking for about three minutes, they found Gari washing out a bite wound. Gari looked up with a look of pure surprise on his features. "HEY!" he yelled and tried to get up. Jen was quicker. "Hypno, Hypnosis!" Hypno used the attack on Gari....

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles told swampert to end this with hydro pump, Blazkin used overheat. A big blast hit tukers pokemon and they both fainted. Miles got his fointer symbol. He went Out side too see someone out there.