• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bells Are Singing! (538)

OrangeJumpsuit1

So Gligar knows Steel Wing, Sand Attack, and X-Scissor. Nice. Does anybody remember if Gligar has shown any other moves besides those three?

Dax

Legend
Nope, unless you consider licking his face and crashing because it has problems gliding a move.;)

Weav-vile

Totally!
Did anyone else notice Manene's voice has changed? I *really* hope they're gonna come back with the original one...

About the episode itself, I can't believe some of you complained about it! I mean, if you can't stand good screentime for neglated pokémon, character development, three little demoniac, singing, yellow creatures and a great BMG, then you don't know what fashion means. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
A little harsh for just finding something boring, I'd say. Especially for guys like myself who don't actually care one way or another about Buneary.
And what character development? Gligar battling?

Oh, that poor Magneton. Never gets any love.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Sorry to ramark to you that I was being sarcastic. :)

I edited my post so that everyone else wouldn't get me wrong... Since even y.o.u., Gravy, did.

Last edited:

OrangeJumpsuit1

Nope, unless you consider licking his face and crashing because it has problems gliding a move.;)

Maybe Gligar is training to learn lick? Yeah....that's it!!!! Thanks for the information. I am very glad that Gligar know a good set of moves. It gives me the impression that he is better than what he has been shown off so far. My best guess is that the next thing Ash will start training Gligar is to improve its speed...maybe even teaching it quick attack. No scratch that Ash needs to teach Gligar to learn how to glide/fly better. Gligar reminds me alot of Cyndaquill, a lot of potiental but still needs to improve on the basics (like how to start its own fire).

Gligar used Steel Wing in this episode 0.o. Look on Dreamcoat's list.

uber gon

Accept Change
Maybe Gligar is training to learn lick? Yeah....that's it!!!! Thanks for the information. I am very glad that Gligar know a good set of moves. It gives me the impression that he is better than what he has been shown off so far. My best guess is that the next thing Ash will start training Gligar is to improve its speed...maybe even teaching it quick attack. No scratch that Ash needs to teach Gligar to learn how to glide/fly better. Gligar reminds me alot of Cyndaquill, a lot of potiental but still needs to improve on the basics (like how to start its own fire).

I'd like it to learn Stone Edge or Cross Poison.

uber gon

Accept Change

OrangeJumpsuit1

I'd like it to learn Stone Edge or Cross Poison.

I'd even like Gligar to learn Poison Sting but the writers seem to have some hang up of having any of Ash's pokemon learning poison and to a lesser extent dark type moves.

As for stone edge, yeah that would be great it would give Gligar 3 more types advantages. That is one thing that is bad *** about Gligar is that if he evolves into Gliscor with all three fang attacks (I hope it electric fang for flying types), that it will have almost an attack that is super effective against any type of pokemon.

Manchee

extra toasty
I don't want Gligar to evolve! I don't want Ash to even ow nit! It is a stupid Pokemon and has no "spot" on Ash's team yet. Oh well, I can't change anything.

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
I don't want Gligar to evolve! I don't want Ash to even ow nit! It is a stupid Pokemon and has no "spot" on Ash's team yet. Oh well, I can't change anything.
Gligar is not stupid at all. It has showed a lot potential as well as it kinda suits Ash now. Oh well, you can't change anything...

133tSneasel

I don't think Gligar will learn Cross Poison, since Hunter J's Drapion already used it. It might learn Razor Wind, because it's a Glider Pokemon, so maybe Ash will teach in how to fly better, since he will probably be losing Staravia. I can see Quick Attack being used to stop Team Rocket's balloon, maybe even Slash.

Paul will probably not use Pokemon, but if he does he'll used the harder hitter attacks, like Night Slash, instead of Slash. Maybe Metal Claw since Ash's is using Steel Wing. Possibly Sand-Tomb where as Ash's uses Sand-Attack. who knows. Gligar seems like a Comedy Pokemon.

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
Ash will teach in how to fly better, since he will probably be losing Staravia
Staravia stays with Ash.He will probably lose Turtwig but...who knows?*_____*

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I don't think Gligar will learn Cross Poison, since Hunter J's Drapion already used it. It might learn Razor Wind, because it's a Glider Pokemon, so maybe Ash will teach in how to fly better, since he will probably be losing Staravia. I can see Quick Attack being used to stop Team Rocket's balloon, maybe even Slash.

Paul will probably not use Pokemon, but if he does he'll used the harder hitter attacks, like Night Slash, instead of Slash. Maybe Metal Claw since Ash's is using Steel Wing. Possibly Sand-Tomb where as Ash's uses Sand-Attack. who knows. Gligar seems like a Comedy Pokemon.

referring to the bold parts....

*Why would he lose Staravia? Its his bird for the region...

*If Paul doesn't use Pokemon, will he learn the attacks himself? lol :p

*Comedy Pokemon? Isn't it the first Pokemon of Ash's to know Steel Wing since Charizard? and if I remember correctly, the attack was extreme...

uber gon

Accept Change