• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Manchee

extra toasty
I don't think he will lose Tutrwig either. I don't think his team will change much for awhile. Brock's REALLY needs new Pokémon and FAST!!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
For those of you who didn't want Gligar to evolve, TOO BAD! In a recent pic for the 11th movie, they showed Gliscor.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Gligar was cool in this ep. and so was Buneary.

When it was being carried like Togepi/Piplup at the end made me laugh because for once the bunny was getting attention while Piplup was in its pokeball, where it should be from time to time

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
damn, Shizue's got some fine legs. Apparently, the oekaki artists of Japan seem to agree with me, judging from how much fanart I've seen of her (but still yet to see any outright H... that makes me sad -_-).

Sorry to ramark to you that I was being sarcastic. :)

I edited my post so that everyone else wouldn't get me wrong... Since even y.o.u., Gravy, did.

then why didn't you just state that you were being sarcastic, as you just did? Editing your post does nothing but confuse/piss off the people who're reading through the thread for the first time. DX Now I have even less respect for you than I would've reading whatever your original post was.

Next to pokémon trainers, who can walk around and purchase things without a viable source of income, Pokémon Magicians seem to have the easiest job in the world. Make up some crap-tastic 'magic' routine that isn't at all amazing or original, and you've apparently got yourself a career. Oh, if only the real life could be as kind to the lazy individual.
But anyway, with entertainment like that in the pokémon world, I can see why people would want to spend most of their time forcing animals to hurt each other. But then again, the protagonists seem to be impressed with anything. Case in point; 'Wow, check out that ugly looking vest Hikari's mum designed for her bunny!! Gasp, it's incredible!!'

you're forgetting that this is a world where contest judges grade an ice sculpture appeal they've seen a hundred times before better than Ariados's bonda- er, mummy technique. Let's not forget that these characters can spend all night just watching a bunch of Py/Pippi/Pixie perform Bon Odori around a mysteriously restored Moon Stone (and doing nothing else but... watch).

And speaking of bizarre clothing, who the hell would walk around in a magician's outfit in the middle of nowhere? Someone's a little too passionate about their 'job' it seems.

or she's just waiting for some epic doujin circle to feature her in an extremely easy gangrape scenario... with cosplay fetishism. ^^

….who’s bright idea was it to give Chimecho a bigger, creepier pre-evolution again?

42?

Last edited:

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I guess this episode has a dub episode title of its own.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Hmm, and here I was thinking like a n00b again..... I thought they were gonna give may an umbreon or something.... (but, no they have to go and give her a pokemon that is of the fourth gen)

I mean, that's why Ash got Aipom and Gligar, right?

Dattebayo

Banned
Uh, this episode was terrible. It was getting good at first until the chingling started singing. Those chinglings are terrible at singing. Now I know the horrors of songs in anime.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Uh, this episode was terrible. It was getting good at first until the chingling started singing. Those chinglings are terrible at singing. Now I know the horrors of songs in anime.

Didnt think it was that bad. the singing wasnt annoying IMO. but thats just opinions. The only bad thing about this episode IMO is that it was a filler episode.

Marcos_PokemonTrainer

I liked this episode. I laughed pretty hard when Jessie & Meowth blasted off & Dustox followed them. Almost like saying, "Wait for me!" It was hilarious!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Well, the dub singing was crap. We know this. I think the point was that they shouldn't be singing anyway.... I mean, Pokémon singing? really?

Other than that, as I am a addicted fan, i did watch it all the way to the end, even though I watch the RAWs as well....

I dont think the ep could have been done better.....

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was a little interesting to see a Chingling. I found it a little amusing with a Chingling alarm for Giovanni. I thought it was funny when Dawn made the comment about TR being flat as they blasted off as well as Dustox following Jessie and Meowth after being blasted off.

Okay, Team Rocket was soooooooo annoying in this episode. It drove me crazy! Has anyone ever noticed that in the PUSA dub, sometimes Jessie speaks so fast that you can't understand her? And also it annoys me when she says "aah"

I loved James and Chingling it was so cute!

Geodude

Can't understand her? I never find that. You must not be paying attention very well.

They should've named Francesca Trucy. :p She looked like a cross between Trucy Wright from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and Zatanna from DC Comics.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I agree - the Trucy thing is a gimic that they added - not so cool imo. I also never have problems listening to Jessie, and I have hearing issues....