• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Littlemyuu

I saw this episode a while ago, Chingling is a cute Pokemon, it would really fit in James's team

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
That was boring episode except we finally saw Gligar using some attack.
I don't understand why the battles of Ash vs. Dawn are not over all the time!!

Torpoleon

I saw this episode a while ago, Chingling is a cute Pokemon, it would really fit in James's team
After seeing James's reaction to Chingling, most likely he will get one. Besides, isn't Chingling the pre evolution of Chimeco?

Other then that, this episode was not to great except, like Ash-Kid said, we got to finally see some of Gligar's moves.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After seeing James's reaction to Chingling, most likely he will get one. Besides, isn't Chingling the pre evolution of Chimeco?

What? Why would he get the pre-evolution of a Pokemon that he already has? It'll just rot like Mime Jr., neither Chimecho nor Mime Jr. did anything so I doubt a weak Chingling would be useful.

Anyway, interesting Filler, I liked that mechanical Chingling. It was funny. 5/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was pretty boring. Outside of the Chinglings and their trainer doing magic tricks, nothing was really entertaining about this one.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The episode wasn't that great, sure the Chingling were cute but beyond that not that interesting, they weren't really that good at singing though, although it was interesting to see James remembering his Chimecho and then trying to take off with the Chingling.

Why does someone always ask!? There are usually up on Friday (US time), Saturday by latest, be patient.

I think it's because they're too lazy to wait for it to be shown on T.V. again, or they'll do anything just to get there post count up.

ok was it just me or are Chingling the most annoying pokemon, it was cute at first with the chinglingling but then it was down right annoying. Is this just me or was anyone else annoyed?

No, it was not just you. I was tempted to throw something at the T.V. every time I heard them.

Edit: Okay, I just watched this episode again today after 4+(ish) years, and wow, did I really find this episode that annoying all those years ago?
This episode now wasn't as annoying as I thought the first time, which I though it was going to be, maybe more.

Last edited:

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Why doesn't James call his Chimecho back?

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Chingling for the 1st time. All 3 of them were really cute. It was cool to have 3 singing Chingling in this episode. It was great to see that James still remembers his Chimecho. It was cool to find out that Gligar knows X-Scissor attack, it's a very powerful attack. The Chingling's singing was really hard on the ears... I'm glad Gligar also knows Steel Wing and Sand-Attack as well. Happiny finally got to battle for a change. It was great to see them try to get Chingling to battle.

20/100

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ugh I hated that Buneary wore that hideous vest thing here. I cackled at Meowth's plan to use the Chingling as Giovanni's alarm clocks though even if it was a ridiculous plan, plus Ash using Turtwig to battle the COTD's Chingling was cool. Team Rocket snatching the Chingling entertained me if only because of James's Mime Jr. using Teeter Dance again.

JudySpell

Banned
So Ash's Gligar got to show us his moves and we saw several Chingling even though they weren't entertaining at all. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was funny how Gligar crashed into a boulder, but I was glad to see him in a battle for once hee hee. Those Chingling were adorable and I liked how James remembered his old Chimecho as well. :D

Meowth wanting to use the Clingling crew as alarm clocks for the boss was my favorite part and I liked the mechanical Chingling that was used, too.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meowth wanting to use the Clingling crew as alarm clocks for the boss was my favorite part and I liked the mechanical Chingling that was used, too.

Yea the mecha Chingling was so amusing ha ha and Meowth's motivation with wanting Giovanni to be awoken by the Chinglings seemed so ridiculous even for a boss fantasy. I swear Meowth's way too creative. :D

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was a bleh filler, but it was good to see Ash's Gligar in her first battle even though she knew X-Scissor with no training. Team Rocket singing while blasting off made me laugh and the Chingling and James were kinda funny. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
Shizue reminded me of Atsuko from that old Kanto Barrierd episode, except that Shizue and her team of Lisyan put on a much better performance. The fact that the Rocket-dan swapped Shizue's Lisyan with a mecha was hilarious and yet also clever, and I was pleased that Kojirou's Manene and Takeshi's Pinpuku both got some screen-time in this episode.

Daizy

I call you honey
Chingling are really cute here. And it was funny when Ash ordered Chimchar to use Flame Wheel on Meowth and Jessie instead of on Dustox to get them to blast off.

Scorbunnie

This episode could have been alot better if Chingling hadn't been so boring. I liked the robotic Chingling device that Meowth used to trick everyone with but I wish James had more moments where he remembered his old Chimecho.