• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pull Yourself Together, Chingling!

On their way to the next town, Ash & Co. meet a trainer who is putting on a magic act with her three Chingling. However, one of them cannot seem to get things right, and to make matters worse, James from Team Rocket wants one of the Chingling for his Chimecho to play with as well as the rest for Team Rocket. Can the Chingling be protected and learn the Magic Act?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

:3 I think this episode will be one of the cutest one of the season. Those Chingling are so huggable, eatable... <3

-Battle Frontier's opening played during Gligar vs Buneary for the first time in a DP ep (I think), that was nice to hear.
-Team rocket's theme from Johto also played ;D

Nice to finally see Gligar's attacks. A decent episode for being animated by Kinoshita. I dunno what else to say..didn't happen too much in this episode.

TeddiUrsa

Copypasta:

Team Rocket made this episode for me.

I was VERY suprised that James remembered about Chimecho. When the boss-fantasie segment was done and there wasn´t a mention of chimecho I really thought that the writers forgot about it.
I really liked James´ part of this episode. We even got a cameo of chimecho AND the old couple...I nice touch.
Jessie´s motto-outfit = win

For some reason...the mecha-chingling freaked me out...

The Chingling got on my nerves pretty quickly. Theis singing will haunt me tonight, I´m sure.
Is the girl a magician or is she the trainer of a bunch of singing Chingling? Damn...
Speaking of Chingling, it´s good to see that the anime treats its bell design with a little bit of realism when it opens its mouth. Looked kinda odd but was fitting.
I still dislike the damn thing...

Other than that...yeah, Gligar finally battled. Woot! I hope a few nay-sayers will now shut up about Gligar knowing just the "weak" ( tactical, maybe??) move sand attack.

For a Kinoshita episode, it wasn´t really tha bad. But to be honest, there wasn´t much action or things to animate at all, and we got a lot stock-footage as well..so...meh...

uber gon

Accept Change
Gah, can't find the pics where I usually find them. Can someone give me some help, please?

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Gligar's personality is wacky and hilarious at times, making me like it even more. Apparently, it can't glide all that well. Perhaps it needs more training on that.

Dax

Legend
I just watched the episode and maybe it was filler but I really enjoyed it. I enjoy Buneary because it's getting screentime and I like that her personality is really like Dawn's.

Happiny hitting TR's balloon. I had to laugh, I had to laugh!

Gligar is awesome. It really is slow and different but I loved it. Still I got confused with X-Scissor. It was animated differently.

Lisyan is the creppiest thing ever. I hate it's mouth but it had an adorable personality.And so glad we got some Chimecho memories and some Mime Jr. screentime.

For being a Kinoshita episode this looked pretty good. Enjoyable overall.

dman_dustin

I'm not really sure what to think of the episode. I guess its nice that Buneary has had some of Dawn's focus instead of piplup. Did Piplup only show up after the fake Chingling used (smokescreen?)

Gligar was awesome, although its x-scissor did look a little different than Gliscors, I think. It kind of looked like Gligar beat Buneary but it looked more like practice since I didn't see Buneary faint and the battle was short.

And why did James wait so long to remember Chimecho, oh well it doesn't matter.

Kataphrut

Ah, X-Sisscor. Gligar does not dissapoint. Now no one can say it's weak.

uber gon

Accept Change
Ah, X-Sisscor. Gligar does not dissapoint. Now no one can say it's weak.

Now all we need is for it to learn Earthquake (please don't let the writers ban this attack) and Cross Poison, and we may think of this guy as the Kingler of the D/P team.:)