• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Bells Are Singing! (538)

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
Meh, I never understood the appeal of Chimecho. The other 'mascot' pokemon (Togepi, Mime Jr, Wobbuffet, and to a small extent Meowth) get flak for being useless, but at least those guys had adventures sometime! Granted Chimecho had a beautifully animated farewell ep with a good score to boot, but what did it do during it's tenure? Enter one contest and use Heal Bell ad nauseum? TR has/had superhuman recovery without the bell (like how James can fall several feet, be put in a full body cast, and then compete in an obstacle course the next day). Maybe it's just me but "Sweet Baby James" dulls in emotional impact to the other Rocket goodbyes (Dustox, Cacnea, Arbok & Weezing) since they were more of an onscreen presence and/or lasting multiple seasons. So I can take or leave another flashback.

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
Meh, I never understood the appeal of Chimecho. The other 'mascot' pokemon (Togepi, Mime Jr, Wobbuffet, and to a small extent Meowth) get flak for being useless, but at least those guys had adventures sometime! Granted Chimecho had a beautifully animated farewell ep with a good score to boot, but what did it do during it's tenure? Enter one contest and use Heal Bell ad nauseum? TR has/had superhuman recovery without the bell (like how James can fall several feet, be put in a full body cast, and then compete in an obstacle course the next day). Maybe it's just me but "Sweet Baby James" dulls in emotional impact to the other Rocket goodbyes (Dustox, Cacnea, Arbok & Weezing) since there were more of an onscreen presence and/or lasting multiple seasons.

Rebeccag

haha the Chingling does look like pacman
It was an okish episode the exploding chingling scared me though when it exploded and glad that james hadnt forgotten about Chimeco
Glad to see bunery have some screen time too

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The reference to Chimecho made me smile, because I still miss that loveable little wind chime pokemon. It was obvious that there would be a nod since Chingling is a baby Chimecho, but it was still nice to see Chimie remembered. I thought the chingling's singing was cute in this episode too.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The reference to Chimecho made me smile, because I still miss that loveable little wind chime pokemon. It was obvious that there would be a nod since Chingling is a baby Chimecho, but it was still nice to see Chimie remembered. I thought the chingling's singing was cute in this episode too.

Redblood012

Gray Trainer
this episode did not have much to show, but it was still and alright filler

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
An alright filler? The singing was horrendous!

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
When you mean horrendous, I think you mean it was out of tune. Turns out, much of Pokemon music in general except for the symphonic arrangements are out of tune anyway.

Pearl's Perap

Normally I quite like fillers but this one was pure annoying, it has put me off Chingling even more than I was before.

The only thing I liked about this was Gligar's screentime and the fact James had a proper Chimecho flashback, other than that, it was quite a bad episode.

gtab x3

I really thought that this episode was the worst episode ever, fist off they made a cute chingling look like a peice of crap then they had this bad storyline, and I really hate how ash and co. are so stupid in not rcognizing a robot.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Apart from the cureness of the Chingling, I didn't like this episode that much.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Chingling isn't one of my favourite Pokemon, but those three were cute.

I don't think James would have been happy with a Chingling, because it would be a constant reminder of his Chimecho.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
The scene with the Chingling next to Giovanni waking him up with their song made me laugh. Good filler overall, I'd give it a 8/10.