• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best game you have ever played.

Post the best game you've ever played; it's pretty simple. Also, control yourself if someone loves a game you hate. Even if someone's best game is Superman 64, just let them do their own thing.

As for me, it's Gran Turismo 4, until I play something better.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
For me, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is two of the best games I've ever played ^^ If it's a game outside of Nintendo, then it's mostly the Soul Calibur series (never played the first one but I'm wanting to try out the fourth one that recently came out over a month ago)

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Final Fantasy VI. I love the storyline and all the Woolsey-isms.

Portal is close to it too. Funny, interesting, different.

Zerokku

Nonstop Breeder
Chrono trigger.

Never played a game that fascinated, intrigued, and immersed me quite like that game. The re-release cannot come soon enough.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Oof. Hard choice. Is this supposed to be just "best" or more along the lines of favorite? I'll just go with best for the time being. Probably Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There are so many that come close, though.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Bioshock, Okami, Metal Gear Solid 4, Paper Mario, Halo 2, & Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time are EASILY the greatest games I've played, and definitely some of the best ones ever.

Chrono Trigger was amazing, no doubt. That was good as well.

Never played Earthbound, sadly.

AND I WILL NEVER STRAY NEAR THE FF SERIES.

Alzi

Toon link
I don't really have a best since theres alot of games i like. But Wind Waker, bomberman hero, bomberman 64, mischief makers are some favourites to name.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I have alot of favorites, but my most favorites are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Diamond, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Bomberman 64: The Second Attack, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Chrono Trigger.

I too will (hopefully) get Chrono Trigger DS for Christmas

My alltime favorite game is without a doupt Grandia (one)
Best RPG EVER! (imo) =D

For the nintendo though, Paper mario the thousand year old door :p

Last edited:

Jerre

Gogoat!
Team Fortress 2. The style. The gameplay. The classes. Well, almost everything. :D

Half-Life 2 comes into a close second.

woot21

super noob
Super Mario Bros. 3. Give me the old school classics, the challenge towards the end of the game, and the great platforming. There is a reason it is considered the best platformer of all time.

woot21 out dawgs

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Superman 64 :D

Only joking

My nintendo fave is the legend of zelda
non-nintendo tales of symphonia