• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best game you have ever played.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Starcraft because its so addictive online

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Super Mario (and Luigi) Galaxy! It is so well produced, well designed, it's just perfect.

pichu girl

loves ashes pikachu
best games i ever played r littlebig planet all sims games pokemon dimond pokemon mistery dongen blue wildlife park barbie girls girlsgogames games and i think thats it

Emo_Kirlia

PC Game: The Sims series.
Online game: Roll On. (primarygames.com)
XBox: Guitar Hero
Playstation: Grand Theft Auto
Wii: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Game Boy: Blue (BLASTOISE!)
Game Boy Color: Crystal
GBA: Emerald
NDS: Diamond
I can't pick an all-time favorite so I just listed my favorite game for each system.

NeonGardevoir

CoolTrainer
In no particular order:

Final Fantasy 10
Pokemon Emerald
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Paper Mario
almost all of the Zelda games

These are just some of my favorites.

seveguy

Zelda: Ocarina of Time is definitley the best I have played followed by its sequel Majora's Mask. Something about those two games seem legendary.

Other games that are great:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Final Fantasy X
Pokemon Blue Version
Pokemon Gold Version
Nights into Dreams
Sonic Adventure 2
Mario Kart DS
Rock Band 2
The Sims 2

I haven't played Final Fantasy VII yet, but I'm sure that will go on my list too once I get the chance.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
The Madden series.
It just keeps you entertained, and you can make any changes to rosters or players you want.

shadowtomb987

Pokemon Games

Probably, the best game, I have ever played was Hey You Pickachu.

Zincspider

My Bloody
GC: Skies of Arcadia: legends (this version was the best. GO DRACHMA!), and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Wii: Marel ulitimate alliance, Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn
DS: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
GBA: Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon: More Freinds of Mineral Town.
N64: Yoshi Story (who else remembers this game?), Harvest Moon 64, and Paper Mario (tie)
SNES: Super Mario World
NES: Jackel

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
New list...

It would go...
10: The new Super Mario Bros
9: Mario Kart Wii
8: Call of Duty 3
7: Fantastic contraption (It's a game)
6: Sapphire
5: Madden 08
4: Super Smash Bros Brawl
3: Pokemon XD
2: Need for Speed Prostreet
1: D/P

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
i don't play that much good games. but daxter for the psp and gt3 for the ps2 was pretty good.

Emergency BuTcH

Team Rocketron! D8<
Pokemon Silver was my favorite back then because of its imaginative cities, great music, and long quest.

Then Spyro: Ripto's Rage and its great replayability, attractively colorful levels, and easy controls.
Then Pokemon Sapphire with its secret base system, weather system, and just as imaginative places as in Silver if not more.
Then Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for its huge and various world, many kinds of missions, weapons, and vehicles, and pretty cool plot and voice acting.
Then Final Fantasy VII and its lovely music, sweet plot, and intense and various gameplay.
Then Resident Evil 4 because I was almost never frustrated with it. Almost every time I died, however, I was either scared crapless and/or having too much fun to care. That one quick-time action scene, however, wasn't too much fun, but didn't stop me from replaying it three more times.
Then Pokemon Diamond with its good music and subplot, the best gyms I've ever played, attractive visuals that stand out, resurrection of the day/night and weather systems, the Underground, and online play.

And then came Oblivion and Halo 3. I played both these games for a long time. There's Halo 3 and its multiplayer that I love as much as Call of Duty: World At War's if not more and also its just as awesome Forge and Theater modes and online service. Oblivion is a very long game and very fun, despite some bugs and crappy physics. It's got a lot of dungeons to loot and side quests with some pretty cool plots. 160 hours later and I barely touched the main quest still.

I don't think I can really pick my exact best game because they're all so awesome and inspiring.

Larry

Sonic and tails was amazing back in the day...Beat it when I was 5 and can't beat it today.

bugcatcherjason

final fantasy x because this is the game that got me into games. i was a fourteen and did not play too much games. my aunt and uncle bought me a playstation 2. never having a playstation 1, i did not know what to play. my friend let me borrow the game and it just blew me away. the graphics, the story, the characters, the voices, etc etc.