• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best game you have ever played.

Jaguar297

I'm back!
My favorite game of all time is Call of Duty 4, and Call of Duty 2 for some reason. I remember when I first tried to play it, I sucked. Counter Strike source was also fun too, when I first played it.

Jesus_Hair

Pokemon Breeder
Probably LoZ:OoT.. Only game where I did a time trial to the entire thing, hah.

And Brawl is gettin up there, too.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
i think i´ll go with LoZ wind waker, but i have many favorites (SSBB , OoT ,the earthbound series, and pokemon to name a few) but wind waker seems to stand out...

Raikou_fan

My Nintendo Favorite is Super Smash bros brawl
My Non nintendo favorite is either tales of symphonia, or kingdom hearts. Too hard to choose.

EDIT: RANK UP!!! YAY!!!

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Think of choosing my best games, that's kinda hard for me. I have too many games.

suggestion:
1. Tales of symphonia Dawn of the world(and old 1)
2. SSBB
3. Baten Katios Origin

Kataphrut

Half-Life 2. I haven't had it very long, but it has quickly risen through the ranks to become my favourite game ever. Living proof that liniarity in games is NOT a crime, but is in fact, the best choice one can make in game design.

Also, those zombies...scariest video game enemies you will ever, ever see.

np-x

Give Me Seafood.....
I'm just going to have to go with.

X-Box 360 - Halo 3
PlayStation 3 - Killzone 2

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nothing stands up to Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Just the hilarity that you'd get less points for saving your neighbor from zombies than for snagging the hot dogs he's cooking. The game has that subtle humor that every game should have, and it defined gaming for me in the early 90s.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I have many
Final Fantasy IV, VI and VII
Resident Evil 4
Jump! Ultimate Stars
Legend Of Zelda : OoT, TP, WW and Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon (Main RPG branch)
Gears Of War Series
Megaman Series
Fable 2 (Haven't played the first)
Metroid Prime series
Mario (NSMB, 64 and Galaxy also Mario Kart 64, DS and Wii)
Super Smash Bros Series
Sonic (1-4)
Castlevania series
And many more, I'm just to lazy to think of them.

Pikapalo

Chrono Trigger was the bomb. It had 13 different endings, and great sprites and music back in the day when it first came out.

I've played Ocarina of Time, and while it was outstanding it only touches second place in my heart.

Metal Gear Solid had a great story and gameplay for the playstation era.

System Shock and System Shock 2 have the best stories in a video game ever.

Halo Combat Evolved for the original Xbox did so many things right. The first time you land on Halo, and look out the escape pod only to see the huge, gorgeous map with a beautiful waterfall was quite memorable for 2001. Fast loading times between smaller sections. Checkpoints. Huge, detailed maps. Unpredictable AI. Fun vehicle sections. Too bad the sequels were mediocre. They convoluted the games by slowing them down. The AI are even more predictable. They even forgot rumble in cinematics. Hideo Kojima would cry.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Mine would be...

Smash Bros. Brawl
Sonic Unleashed
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic 2006
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time