• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best game you have ever played.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Too. Many. To. List. But I will anyway.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GCN)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)
Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
Banjo-Tooie (N64)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Metroid Prime (GCN)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)
Pokemon Gold (GBC)
Star Wars Battlefront (PC)
Star Wars Battlefront II (PC)
Super Smash Bros. (N64)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Space Station Silicon Valley (N64)
Starcraft (PC)
Starcraft: Brood War (PC)

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
The legend of Zelda Majora's mask!

Ahhhh, this game was just FuC**** Kick ***!!! I can't say how much I love it with words...

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Final Fantasy 9 was really fun game and had beautiful art work in the audio and visuals.
ANY Pokemon game.

Mirage.Mew

Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Kingdom Hearts II. The World Ends With You.

That about sums it up.

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the best game I've ever played to my opinion.I haven't finished it(it can out last week) but it's still awesome nonetheless. It's got over 400 quest which is way more than the other Monster Hunter games ^__^!

Dragon Houou

ドラゴントレーナー
I have a lot of favorites but will list a few.

Silent Hill-1,2,3
Final Fantasy-3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Xenogears
Tales of Rebirth, Abyss, Eternia, Destiny remake
Breath of Fire-1,2,3,4, dragon quarter (5)
Dragon Quest-4,5,6,7
Pokemon-rby,gsc,rse,dp
Chrono-trigger,cross
Star Ocean-1,2,3
Saga Frontier-1,2
Legend of Zelda-oot,mm
Kingdom Hearts-1,2
Wild Arms-1,2,3
Thousand Arms(to a certain extent)

I guess that's all for now.

Last edited:

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
Old School:
•Ecco The Dolphin
•Ecco: The Tides of Time
•Sonic The Hedgehog
•Sonic The Hedgehog 2
•Sonic The Hedgehog 3
•Sonic & Knuckles (+2 & 3)
•Lode Runner
•Power Pete
•Kid Pix
•Super Mario Bros. 3
•Pokémon Yellow
•Bomberman ('93, whichever)

Middle School(?)
•Mario Kart 64
•Paper Mario
•Final Fantasy VII
•Final Fantasy IX
•Pokémon Gold
Pokémon Trading Card Game (AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAAAAZING!) (GBC)

New School(?)
Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future (oh yeah, baby)
•Final Fantasy XII
•Yoshi's Island DS
•Super Paper Mario
•Super Smash Bros. Melee
•Super Smash Bros. Brawl
•Sonic Heroes
•Pokémon Ruby
•Sonic Rush
•Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
•Kingdom Hearts
•Kingdom Hearts II
•Mario Kart: Double Dash!

So...yeah! There's probably more, but these are what I can think of. Yeah, the ones in bold are both ones that most people don't know about AND that I love IMMENSELY!! So yup!

Last edited:

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Golden Sun, hands down. Best game evar in my opinion. Its sequel, naturally, is a close second.

Metal gear solid 4 pwns all!
That game is so sexy. I love it!

Erienne

Anime high :D
Spore, the epitome of creation, durr....

For some reason all my creatures turn out beaver like.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
I have a few... :)

Final Fantasy:
I,IV,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII, Tactics Advance, Tactics Advance 2, and I am looking forward to XIII. I suppose my favorite out of the entire group is IX. It was the first I beat without stopping and the art work just took my breath away. I got it in seventh grade, and I remember just playing it non-stop and getting to Treno and wanting to gamble and then facing off against Trance Kuja and being scared to death... Sorry, nerd moment. :D

The Legend of Zelda:
What can I say? I love the entire series. From the first to the Oracle series, to ALTTP, I even love Wind Waker! :eek:!!!! Not going to lie, I am not a huge fan of Phantom Hourglass =/

Silent Hill 3:
Sheer horror. Love the protagonist, and the story is superb.

Golden Sun:
Love them both. The fact that the GBA could produce such an amazing series is a credit to Camelot (the studio behind them) It was such a great series, and I CANNOT wait for the new DS sequel.

I could go on, but those are some of my highlighted favorites... I of course love Bioshock, Mario 64, SSBB, Super Mario Sunshine, and Skies of Arcadia are some of my others.

Renelia

I would have to say Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Perfect Dark and Mega Man 2 are one of the best games I have played. There's just a lot of solid gameplay in those three games. Perfect Dark is fun when you're bored and want to face off against PerfectSims (or even DarkSims if you have a death wish). Mega Man 2 is just right in difficulty (not too hard at all). And SotN is just greatness, right down to its soundtrack and gameplay.

I don't know which one is best. They're all great in my opinion.

.:Shadow:.

The Black Dragon
Donkey kong country is still the best game I have ever played. Dkc2 and Dkc3 were good too,but Dkc1 is the best. Also,heavily modded Oblivion and Morrowind are great too. :D
Spyro 2:Ripto's Rage is the second best game I have ever played.

Surfing_Pikachu