• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The best middle version of all time?

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
So what are the middle versions exactly? Well;

Yellow
Crystal
Emerald
Platinum

... Which one of these would win out for you if we had to compare them in terms of story, post game etc. IMO it truly comes down to Emerald, Platinum and Crystal. If we look at it fairly. My choice? I'm going to have to ask you guys.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Probably Platinum due to how much it improves on the original

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Platinum, for me, it’s newer. I think it really only comes down to Platinum or Emerald. And even though Emerald was first in things that Platinum did, Platinum is more or less the better/best 3rd version.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Platinum version, because it included many positive changes, such as an expanded Zukan/Pokedex, and a lot of cool features such as the Wi-Fi Plaza.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Objectively speaking, BW2.

Xuxuba

Platinum.

DP had a lot of problems. Like, A LOT.
But Platinum fixed most of them or at least made them more bearable.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
That's not really a middle version, it's more of a straight-out sequel. Something we haven't really gotten asides from Generation II