• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best of Pokemon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Surprise surprise! viz is finnally doing something with Pokemon Adventures again. Seems like they are releasing some new graphic novels focusing on specific trainers, in this case, Red and Yellow.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...UTF8&coliid=IRS3A0ORLRXGN&colid=2CH6NN0K0VXNY

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...TF8&coliid=I37FLK5BL97Q1X&colid=2CH6NN0K0VXNY

These are also listed on the offical Viz site, but i'm to lazy to pull that up right now.

So what do you think. is this a testing grounds to see if the Pokemon manga will sell, or just a way to catch up readers to they can start with the Gold and Silver manga? heck, think PUSA had anything to do with this?

Whatever the case, looks like good news. Wonder if it will be un-flopped....nah.

The Mad Manga Massacre

Beginning Trainer
Oldoldoldoldoldold. This thread isn't revealing anything new.

I just want news on what the hell they are now. Don't make me wait until the release, Viz.

I think it's obvious what there going to be. The Best of Pokemon Adventures vol. 1 will most likely just be a compilation of the "Best" chapters (which will probably be picked by the editors) Note: This is a just a guess but it does say "The Best of Pokemon Adventures!
Same goes for volume two only difference will be it'll be the yellow saga!
The only two questions left on my mind (on this subject) are: 1) What Chapters are they going to pick? 2)Why did they wait 'til now to do this after completely abandoning Pokemon for who knows how many years! Oh and why are they bringing out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team?:025ball:

The Mad Manga Massacre

Beginning Trainer
Oldoldoldoldoldold. This thread isn't revealing anything new.

I just want news on what the hell they are now. Don't make me wait until the release, Viz.

I think it's obvious what there going to be. The Best of Pokemon Adventures vol. 1 will most likely just be a compilation of the "Best" chapters (which will probably be picked by the editors) Note: This is a just a guess but it does say "The Best of Pokemon Adventures!
Same goes for volume two only difference will be it'll be the yellow saga!
The only two questions left on my mind (on this subject) are: 1) What Chapters are they going to pick? 2)Why did they wait 'til now to do this after completely abandoning Pokemon for who knows how many years! Oh and why are they bringing out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team?:025ball:

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Taking recent press reports into consideration, it's not unlikely that since PUSA is taking control of merchandise, they're forcing/convincing/asking Viz to try Pokémon manga again. Which is why it is vital that all of you pick these new graphic novels up.

It would help if Serebii would mention this on the main site, but he hasn't as far as I know. Yet SOVA gets a mention. -_- Heaven forbid we spread word in an attempt to make a change that's actually possible.

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
Taking recent press reports into consideration, it's not unlikely that since PUSA is taking control of merchandise, they're forcing/convincing/asking Viz to try Pokémon manga again. Which is why it is vital that all of you pick these new graphic novels up.

It would help if Serebii would mention this on the main site, but he hasn't as far as I know. Yet SOVA gets a mention. -_- Heaven forbid we spread word in an attempt to make a change that's actually possible.

Haha, you win at life. Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.