1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Part of your Day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Br0k3n s0Ul, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

This appears to be a much-needed counterpart to "Worst Part of your Day." Basically, you just share what's gone on in the past 24-hour period - or even something as far back as last month - that you have enjoyed or were pleasantly surprised about.

For example, the best part of my day was getting the Regis with their HAs.

2. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

In contrast to what I posted yesterday on the Worst Part of Your Day topic, Mom and I have talked things over and we're moving on from the fight we had yesterday.

3. Pogeymans

Pogeymans Member

My ferret Bart being cute he's kind of the best little guy ever. Ferrets sleep so weirdly!

4. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

The best part of yesterday was a tie between going to Chik-Fil-A and getting a Jigglypuff and Zero Suit Samus amiibo.

5. Fairfax

Fairfax get out of my way

The best part of yesterday was seeing my significant other after a month of long-distance. We got dressed up and went out for fancy eatin'!

6. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

In all honesty, I'm jealous, since this is not likely to happen to me anytime soon.

But anyway, I got cupcakes this morning, but it's too early to tell if that'll be the only good thing.

Edit: Best part of the day was finding this again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  7. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Best part of my day is that it's my birthday.

8. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Happy birthday!

Best part of my day was seeing the ZardY event on Pokemon Shuffle come back.

9. Superteletubbies64

Superteletubbies64 MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!

when school's over and it's time for gaming

:p

10. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

Best part of my day is clearing at least two pages of the next chapter of my fanfic. I still have some ways to go, but it'll be worth it in the end!

11. Archsage

Archsage Shiny Hunting!

Best part of my day today was going outside with my dogs in the nice weather. They're so cute with how excited they are about the sudden sunshine and warmth.

12. Zephraxe

Zephraxe Air Superiority

I gotta say that the best part of today can be split into two things. The first being that I got a lot of awesome pictures of lighting from his storm that passed through. I wish I had gotten a picture of the actual bolts, but didn't get lucky enough for that. The second was ordering my third combat lightsaber. I went with a blue blade this time, and a mostly silver hilt. It'll look nice alongside my red lightsaber and white lightsaber.

13. Veens

Veens Slip Slidin' Away

The best part of my day was that I played Counter-Strike with some of my school friends. :)

14. Thatpokedoll

Thatpokedoll Pokemon Sun!

The best part of my day was finally getting some much needed breathing room from schoolwork - I finally got a day with little to no worry.

15. EnnuiOnMe

EnnuiOnMe New Member

I am a man of simple pleasures-- at school, I made some solid progress on a paper that's due tomorrow, and I had Taco Bell for dinner. Ended up trying that Quesalupa they have now, and it tasted pretty good.

16. Veens

Veens Slip Slidin' Away

The best part of my day is that I did really well on a test that I hadn't studied for. Also, I made dinner and it didn't turn into lumps of coal! :)

17. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

Spring break started today. I need this week off so bad.

18. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

I had a dream last night that seemed to be me telling myself what I could possibly do for a prequel to the book I'm writing.

19. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight Race to the finish!

Breakfast for dinner with a new ceramic pan! Bacon and cheese omelets with hashbrowns are the best : )

20. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy Tale Man

I got Pokken Tournament today. Watching Gardevoir beat Pokemon senseless is so much fun!