• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
After work, some friends and I went to the movies to see Guardians of the Galaxy. It was hilarious, and it helped cheer me up a little bit after my job woes.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Is Folgers in my cuuupppp!

...But Seriously, my best part was surviving a nat 20 critical hit from a 8th-Level Eldritch Blast in D&D 5e...

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
One of the directors at our company (my coworkers' boss) invited all of us research associates to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was really nice to have a long lunch with everybody, and the food was great as usual. Best part is, it was free : D

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
For the first time since Christmas I'm getting two nights off in a row! I have tonight and tomorrow (Saturday) off from work.

My work schedule has been hectic this last 6 months. I'm always getting bumped around on shifts. This week I've been on only one shift, and I'm working normal hours. I almost feel like I'm in a dream right now.

I prefer 3rd shift the most. This schedule will only last two more weeks, though. Then it will probably be back to reality. I mise well enjoy getting weekends off while it lasts.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
The lucid i woke up from^^

i looked at korrina images in it and ALMOST got to meet her IN PERSON :33

oh man lucid dreams are sweet tasting :3 My old pokemon forum was even in this one!! lol

spoonyliger

vaporboi
The lucid i woke up from^^

i looked at korrina images in it and ALMOST got to meet her IN PERSON :33

oh man lucid dreams are sweet tasting :3 My old pokemon forum was even in this one!! lol

When your brain knows wutz gewd.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
My parents are coming tomorrow to visit for over a week. The last time I saw them in person was last August. Plus, I get to take all of next week off of work so I can spend time with them. Another vacation will be a welcome event. It will be real nice to have a break.

A really sweet comic book came in the mail earlier today. I can't wait to read it. :)

Which comic did you get?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Went for a nice LONG walk through the park. I'd been cooped up for a while so getting out and walking around was a huge relief to me : )

Guess who just got themselves a ticket for Summer in the City 2017?! I'm going with my sister and two friends and it's gonna be epic. I've been celebrating with Pokemon music!

burninator59

Getting up and eating breakfast. I LOVE breakfast because it means I can eat as much as I want. And all my good food I have right now is breakfast food.
So today I made a veggie scramble with green pepper, onions, and spinach, with a bowl of granola and almond milk on the side.

I spent most of every day trying not to over eat, but at breakfast I can really let loose.

So I decided last night that I was gonna finally try and catch a shiny Pokemon through SOS in Pokemon Moon. I was on a livestream, so I asked the stream what I should catch, and they said to try a Togedemaru. I spent ages and ages trying to find one through SOS, but the Togedemarus barely called for help and when they did, help often didn't show up. After 2 hours and 15 minutes garnered only 27 encounters, I chose to leave the rest of the shiny hunt for today so I wouldn't be playing into the night. Come this morning, and after approximately 7~8 encounters, OH MY GOD I HAVE A SHINY TOGEDEMARU! I caught it and named it Popcorn after a remark in the stream and I'm kinda ecstatic now.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Interview drought is over. I just set one up for tomorrow, and since I promised myself I was going to do it next time I get an interview, I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Today I got some really sweet information regarding my Bachelor's degree, plus, I think I found a new hobby. :3

Civil War from Marvel Comics : )

That's awesome!! What hobby? (if you don't mind me asking XD)

I'm just having some soup I made last night for my family. I'm trying to get better at cooking and my parents told that they loved dinner last night! Having just finished another bowl of the stuff, I think it's better on the second day lol It's good to know how to cook and I'm a little late on the uptake here, but I'm getting there!

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I just learned that this Monday I don't have to go to work because it's a national holiday. So I will enjoy three days resting at home and might even consider going to the beach if the weather allows it. :)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Staring at a sexy background on my korrina forum (guess who its of xD) and staying really really calm for at least 10-15 minutes while staring at it :3

That part of my day was so worth it for me :3

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Here's kind of a funny sign I saw at a car wash by my house on my way home from work. Just in case anyone needs a laugh. :)