• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
[imgsize=400]http://i.imgur.com/BiabuZ0.jpg[/imgsize]

Pretty self-explanatory tbh.
Here's mine xD My 3rd golden karp and m currenly lv60 when finished rhe expert league 2
19149463_481691385498447_1458971516521880626_n_by_alien_snowflake-dbd8eqd.jpg

Also my best part of the day is going home from work .w.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Honestly, I enjoyed thinking about flamming this one woman from another forum who caused me YEARS of depression a little while ago.

Its sad how good it can feel to think evil thoughts sometimes :( But she was a real demon to me >( so she deserves to be thought of in that way :D

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Well, I decided to use the Wonder Trade in Pokemon Moon. I put in a spare Wingull and got a Foreign(I think Japanese or Chinese, forgot to check), Kanto Vulpix. It must have been a breed-ject as it was level 1,but it did have a Modest nature.

Also, after putting a Gastly(Received by Wonder Trade) in the GTS, I went on this morning to find I had been given a Mawile! Didn't get a chance to look at the stats or nationality, but I'll update tonight. Mega Mawile here I come!

LadyTriox

I guess posting on my forum after feeling too sick to get out of bed a whole day yesterday XD; It was a refreshing change from sleeping.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Last night, I came home to my GF who had made Japanese curry. After eating, we went to see a roller derby bout between our home travel team and a team from Norway. We ended up beating the Norwegian team, but it was nice to see these bad***** women showing off their high level of skill... while also crashing into each other and being halfway close to a fistfight.

LadyTriox

I had fun eating ice cream earlier XD

Oh and seeing ash catch rockruff on sun and moon :)

I haven't been feeling very well so today's been a little rough^^;;;

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Okely Dokely, lets see...

I now spend all my time on the GTS, and i've only just got Waterium Z.
Some good GTS Pokémon I got today:
Shiny Dusknoir for Treecko
Buzzwole(Spanish) for Fennekin
Kartana for Fennekin
Solgaleo(Spanish) for Honedge
Froakie for Fennekin
Mimikyu(Japanese) for Mawile
Litwick(Japanese) for Dewpider.

Lucky finds! Even happier to find out that they're all legit (although I needed help for Dusknoir) and that I'm playing Moon, so some of these Pokémon are inaccessible to me.

This was yesterday but I digress - I bought Game Theory merch the day before they stopped releasing it! I got a shirt, and it's gonna be coming in three weeks, so I'm really excited!

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
This is yesterday for me as well, but on a livestream on YouTube for Pokemon battling, I got to see my cute little Ayla appear on the streamer's guest list followed by her complimenting her. :D

[imgsize=350]http://i.imgur.com/Hi6gfnl.jpg[/imgsize]

Representing my Hogwarts house in style!

Also I guess the massive thunderstorm we had today made me happy since they're really cool.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I discovered that Oreo O's cereal is back on the shelf again after being gone for years. I made sure to buy 2 big boxes of it when I left work this morning.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Receiving confirmation I will be graduating

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've been extremely busy lately, but for good reasons. I'll be moving to my new apartment July 20th, and I just got 6 days off of vacation today! On Friday I'll be going on a trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan just like I did last summer! It's about an 8 hour trip. I have friends up there and I only get to see them once a year just about. I'm excited!

There was a pretty sh*t part of my day that is kind of a personal thing so I won't post it online, but I did have a great highlight of my day! I gathered up a bunch of songs on all the albums I've bought and created a master list of all my favourites, and I've been listening to it and I love it! I've had quite a few moments like this:

*doing random thing*
*theme of a character I adore with a passion comes on*
*Nerdy starts melting and freaking out because adorable*

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I was felt absolutely terrible yesterday due to a bout of sickness I got, but today I feel so much better. It's like night and day. Other than that, I've done my work out, I've got a big book to read, and the air conditioning unit got fixed so it's been a good day!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Getting confirmation that my manager who kept harassing me resigned a few days and the rest of the bad people are leaving as well not too long from now. I also got hired at a new company (with a very good reputation) once they bought my place of employment.

And I'm officially done with all my meetings and paperwork!! :D