• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Today, my boss told me to appear at my office half an hour later from now on since no one else can come earlier. This is very satisfying since I will have more time to sleep in the morning.

Y'know, I just sometimes get these days where I happen to be in a good mood, and today is one of those days! I had a nice bath, tried a mocha for the first time (they're pretty good :p), watched an episode of Miranda (best comedy show I've ever seen), and yeah, that's about it! They're all really mundane things, but they've left me in a happy mood!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I finally got my website up and running. Hooray!

It's not going to stay the way it is forever, but it's a start. I still gotta add a few more things.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Graduated today. Wasn't as bad as anticipated.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
It's still 11am here in Hawaii, and not only have I already folded and put away my clean laundry, but I've also shaved! I haven't taken a shower yet though, maybe later.

Getting something done for the day is what I'd call best part of my day lol

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I don't have to go back to jury duty, I'm quite happy to have held my civic responsibility. :D
Graduated today. Wasn't as bad as anticipated.
Wow, congratulations!!!!! I tip my hat to you my friend. Sending a virtual hug your way from across the globe. "hugs"

Realising I have 43 followers on Instagram which is amazing. I did have 44 for a moment but ah well, 43 is still a freakin large number :D

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Well, I got the information I needed before saying I'm going to do this, and I can now confirm it. I don't want to talk about the circumstances behind this decision because they're very personal, but at some point in the near future, I am going to be moving from Michigan to Arizona.

The circumstances behind this decision are rather unfortunate, but honestly, this could wind up being a very good thing for me. It will allow me to quit my crappy, dead-end retail job, get out of a state that really has no opportunity for any younger people who aren't either in the medical field or the automotive industry (ie engineering), and into something that will hopefully make me a bit happier in a state where the economy is hopefully a bit more diverse. Also, my mom lives in Arizona, so I can be closer to her, and I really enjoyed Arizona when I went on vacation there back in January. :) It's beautiful out there, and the people seemed happier and so much more laid-back than here in Michigan. I'm thinking of settling somewhere like Tempe - college town with a nice downtown, a younger population, it's reasonably affordable, and I could visit my mom via the light rail whenever I want. Just need to get a nice, pet-friendly studio apartment for me and the cat and be a little more aggressive with job hunting, and I'll be fine.

However, I'm going to have to talk to my mom about this. Fortuitously(?), she happens to be on vacation and will be here on Friday, so that's when I'm going to drop the news. I know she's not going to be happy because of the circumstances surrounding this decision, but said circumstances are not my fault, so I'm pretty confident she and my stepfather will help me move out and get on my feet.

Anyway, sorry if that sounded so stiff, like I said, unfortunate circumstances and all that. But this is better than how my life has been lately, believe me. xD

Well I finally got that game I mentioned! I'm gonna play it tomorrow and post about it in the "What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?" thread afterwards, which makes me excited since I haven't posted there in a while and I'm looking forward to having a nice long rant about this game (since it's one of those dating sim games and I love going really in-depth into those)! This makes me probably more happy than what's considered normal, but I don't really mind.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Got a chance to talk to my mom about moving. She's upset about the circumstances, but she's on board with it and feels it's probably best for me to do this. She sees it as an adventure and a life lesson for me. And she and my stepfather are going to help. They're going to scout the area, see what the housing situation and job market there is like, and let me know about anything. I'll have to pack, save some money, perhaps sell some stuff to make a bit extra, and apply for anything they happen to send me. Since I obviously can't do face-to-face interviews, they're going to have to interview me over the phone.

I don't know when the move is going to happen, just that it's going to happen. If I were to guess, I would say around November or December, though, depending on what the situation looks like in their area.

Also, I spent time with my mom and stepfather at the zoo today. We had a nice time and saw all the exhibits. :) Highlight of the day was going to the lemurs and watching all of them come right up to us. Also, watching a kid with a penguin stuffed animal running around and a real penguin in the exhibit following him around because of the stuffed animal. Both adorable moments.

Got a chance to talk to my mom about moving. She's upset about the circumstances, but she's on board with it and feels it's probably best for me to do this. She sees it as an adventure and a life lesson for me. And she and my stepfather are going to help. They're going to scout the area, see what the housing situation and job market there is like, and let me know about anything. I'll have to pack, save some money, perhaps sell some stuff to make a bit extra, and apply for anything they happen to send me. Since I obviously can't do face-to-face interviews, they're going to have to interview me over the phone.

I don't know when the move is going to happen, just that it's going to happen. If I were to guess, I would say around November or December, though, depending on what the situation looks like in their area.

Also, I spent time with my mom and stepfather at the zoo today. We had a nice time and saw all the exhibits. :) Highlight of the day was going to the lemurs and watching all of them come right up to us. Also, watching a kid with a penguin stuffed animal running around and a real penguin in the exhibit following him around because of the stuffed animal. Both adorable moments.

Awesome! I'm really happy for you :D

-----------

So, uh, I finished off that game. And I love it. I love it to pieces. I love it to itty bitty pieces. Made my whole day. Literally, I spent all afternoon on it then spent two hours writing the thing I wanted to write on it. But yeah.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Interview lined up. This is for a graduate job so hopefully I land it and start to get dat monneey. It's a short train journey from my current location of Derby and I'll get the chance to explore Leicester while I'm at it so if I do land it I can start to look for a house if I end up liking the area.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Maybe watching the first episode of korrina's arc again ^_^

Her personality is just so happy and cute. Makes me wanna watch her more often :)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Interview lined up. This is for a graduate job so hopefully I land it and start to get dat monneey. It's a short train journey from my current location of Derby and I'll get the chance to explore Leicester while I'm at it so if I do land it I can start to look for a house if I end up liking the area.

Just had the interview - it turns out it was the screening interviews. I've passed these and will now move onto the next stage tomorrow - and I'll find out by the end of the day whether I have the job.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Last two days of my internship. Turns out the bosses are quite happy with my performance during these six months of internship and are treating me to lunch tomorrow.

Today has been the most productive day I've had in ages. I wrote a Drabble after a month of no activity concerning writing, and I spent ages working on a new title banner for my gallery! It may not seem like too much, but it's a lot for me. I'm so happy :D

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Yesterday, I had a breakdown because a thing of my past came back to haunt me once again. I was so depressed that it affected me both mentally and physically as well. I wanted to avoid any kind of contact with my friends and family and just wanted to stay alone in my sadness while my mind was full of negative thoughts.

Today though, I feel much better albeit I am still not fond of the idea of talking much with people and am still distressed over the problem but I am more optimistic that I can deal with that once again. :)

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I just remembered a new episode of Pokémon is out now... the greatest highlight of the morning!!! :D

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Just got a message from my boss and he told me to go to work 2 hours later than usual. Don't know the true reason behind this but I will work less hours for today. :D