1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Part of your Day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Br0k3n s0Ul, Mar 4, 2016.

1. LuxrayStar

LuxrayStar Active Member

Well, I successfully performed the ditto glitch in blue and got a mew.

2. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

I can't decide between ordering Pokken Tournament online (arrives next week) and getting a call that the Rec. Center wants to see me about a job tomorrow at 12:30!

3. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

The best part of my day was getting home from work......

4. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Pokken came early! That's the best part of today, of course!

5. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

Today: Writing several pages for one of my two long research papers due in a few weeks. I love writing about these topics that interest me. (Speaking of writing things I love...)
    Lately: Thinking over some more ideas for one of my current novels which I am writing. I absolutely love novel writing, and I love that feeling whenever I complete one. These new ideas seem like they are going to work really with both the particular novel and the entire series to which it belongs. (I could go on, but I will refrain from doing so.)

6. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

The best part of today was the weather. It was sunny, and I got to spend a nice day outside with my partner. Something I haven't done in a few months because of things happening. I feel really good as a result too.

7. lakarr

lakarr Member

The best part of today was coming home to my pup and laughing at his shenanagns after a particularly boring day at the office :)

8. Gabriel Faria

Gabriel Faria Shall we dance?

Despite college, I found the time to hang out with two friends in Saturday. We lunched pizza and then walked the whole afternoon while talking. Somehow, we ended up at the beach, but as it was getting dark and it was really windy there we went home. It was pretty basic, but it's those simple things that make up good days.

9. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

I played some pick-up basketball yesterday and I had a great game. That was the best part of my day. I've been training for basketball again. I mostly just play pick-up games during the spring/summer. During the Fall/Winter is when Church League goes on.

10. Aromatic Mist

Aromatic Mist Sensuble

I got 23/26 on my Biology Test! Really psyched because I thought I'd fail :eek:

11. Poke Maniac Eddie

Poke Maniac Eddie Embrace Eternity.

The weather is nice today..plus we're going out to dinner for chinese on my brother's birthday today. :D

12. Pokeaidan

Pokeaidan Wake me up inside

Found out that I got a 100% on a History test and a 100% on an English test, I literally almost had a heart attack

13. xEryChan

xEryChan Vampire Girl Staff Member Moderator

Well, this did happen yesterday but by the time I had gotten home, it was after midnight and I was tired so I just went bed so I figured I'd post it now. My birthday was two weeks ago today and to celebrate, my mom, my sister, and I all went to the city (New York) and went on the Circle Line. It's a cruise that goes around the city and you can see all the famous landmarks. It was really cool and I had a blast. I really wanna go again.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  14. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

The best part of today is all day actually. I don't have to take any finals today. Tomorrow though I do and so I am a little antsy about em. Thankfully I have this forum to calm my nerves cause not even running/TV has helped. And it's slow at work today so it has not distracted me that well from tomorrow's dreadful day.

15. Aromatic Mist

Aromatic Mist Sensuble

I got cheered up today because even though I had my final National 5 English exam, I opened it to find out 30% of our grade was from... Frozen.

As in the movie.

It actually kinda made me smile and stuff and brightened my spirits XD

16. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

Coming home from a really bad day out in town only to discover that lots of people were leaving compliments on some parody lyrics I wrote to 'Gaston' from Beauty and the Beast, the best stating that my lyrics were "worthy of Alan Menken". That, and my Mom is letting me choose two things from the Chinese we're getting tonight!

17. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Went to see the Statue of Liberty today (3rd time ever). It is amazing how long it has been in business. It is also amazing how many sketches interpret the monumental landmark in their own ways.

18. Sketchie

Sketchie it's about the CUBES

I met one of my favorite singers this morning, squeak!! Not only that, but I got to take a picture with her, see her studio, and buy some of her old clothes. Squeak!!

19. Missingno.Fan

Missingno.Fan Well-Known Member

I had a job interview today. It was a welcome change of pace from the usual rejection emails I get.

20. Went ice skating and didn't fall once whoop whoop!