• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
*point's to my sig* I REMOVED the 'don't call me a guy' part of my signature now :D since my issue with that word has really improved and i help calm myself over that word with a sheet of paper my mom wrote on now^^

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Today my work called me in. Ended up doing the shift and it wasn't great.

But I decided to walk home in the cold (had three layers on) and it was a really nice experience walking by myself with hardly anyone around. Gave me time to appreciate nature even if it was at night.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
While I was working today, a customer made some remark about a sale going on at one of my sister's favorite stores so I decided to see if there was anything there she'd like for Christmas. I should also say that my relationship with my sister has improved, but can still be a bit strained at times. Long story short, I bought my sister a tea pot and a bunch of tea leaves/mixtures. I'm not a big fan of tea, but I wouldn't be opposed trying some of the kinds I bought. What's funny is that since the first time I went in that store, there was this tea pot I've had my eye on, but could never justify buying it because it was so expensive and, like previously stated, I don't like tea. Now that particular store is closing and the pot was half off so I bought it. I just had this moment where I felt everything came full circle and how much my life had changed since I first saw that tea pot. It sounds silly putting it into writing, but that's the feeling I got.

Either way, the major Christmas shopping is out of the way and now I only have to worry gifts for a few friends, but the pressure is off. Now, I'm just praying for the future and trying to prepare for what comes with it.

Today wasn’t going to be that good initially - my brother’s staying over somewhere tonight and since he’s not been in the best place recently I’ve been feeling worried for him - but then a close friend spontaneously came over for a few hours so me, them and my sister had a blast! We introduced the friend to WWE via WWE 2k18 (the video game) before we watched this week’s Smackdown re-run, and while they were pretty bemused they found it a ton of fun - and now “someone go get Dude Love!” is an inside joke. Eventually they had to leave but this evening’s been pretty good too - I wrapped my brother’s and sister’s Christmas presents, as well as taping a fan art of their favourite wrestlers onto the top (I’m actually quite proud of the arts!) while listening to Fozzy who must be my new favourite band. So yeah, today was much better than I thought it’d be!

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Had a blast at a friend's Christmas party last night with a bunch of my former coworkers, then today I spent entirely too long playing Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch I got for Christmas (we celebrated early this year since I'll be with a different side of the family on the actual day). I really needed the mental break haha. Looking forward to the two consecutive four-day weekends to close out the year. : D

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The best part of my day today was just now when I successfully made it so on a mobile device you can sort all the gyms in the city you are in by distance on my website for Pokemon Go.

Just learned that one of my months-old stories got nominated for an award in the Serebii fanfic awards. I’ve now got a huge drive to start it up again!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Caught up on sleep just in time for two days off work. Buzzing about that.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Temperatures are finally in the high 20s/30s after like over 2 weeks of temperatures in the teens and lower (most of the time being around 0 degrees Fahrenheit).

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I went to a holiday party for work today and about 80 of us were there. It was at a restaurant where they cook in front of you doing tricks and all. The food was fantastic as was the entertainment. I also ended up winning a Google Home Mini in a raffle drawing.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It was nice visiting cousins and other family members I haven't seen in years. And it's even better being home again after a terrible night.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I just got banned from the Cute Monsters Battle Arena Steam discussion forum. ...For exposing it for copywright infringement! XD

Manchee

extra toasty
I just got banned from the Cute Monsters Battle Arena Steam discussion forum. ...For exposing it for copywright infringement! XD

lol

I've been in between semesters of grad school for the past month, and lately the best parts of my day are when my best friend and I call each other up and just talk for a while. It makes the day go by faster, and sometimes we watch a show together while we're on the phone. I appreciate that, especially with everyone being gone for break and it being very lonely and quiet in my apartment.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
What a day! Got my results for my Mock GCSEs - pretty proud of what I got. Not saying em all, but I got a 8 (equivalent of A*) in English Literature, and a 7 (equivalent of A) in History and English Language! Then I did an easy as hell PE GCSE - the actual thing, too. To top it all off, I had probably the best dream I've ever had in my life last night. Hip hip hooray!

So yesterday I did a redraw of an old drawing of mine which I’m proud of anyway, but today I was looking back on all of my art and I just felt incredibly happy about how far I’ve come as an amateur artist. I never thought I’d reach this stage of being artist, but here I am.