• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Found and bought a full length faux fur coat today!

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The best part of my day was watching last night's episode of Hell's Kitchen and finding out the person I wanted to get out the most finally get eliminated.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Getting a whole half a cake with whipped cream frosting all to myself. :D I've been told it's gotta be eaten up soon.

I drew a fan art of two of my favourite WWE wrestlers today, and I posted it on Instagram - a few hours later, I check one of the wrestler’s Instagram Stories and my art was there! My Story posts only last for 24 hours so it’s not up there forever but I’m just absolutely delighted that my art got noticed by someone I find absolutely amazing.

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
I played the One Piece Treasure Cruise Blitz Battle and I'm expecting to get new legends in the mail tonight. I've farmed so hard on the Luffy stage to get the best legends in the batch. I can't wait!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Miraculous Ladybug returned for the new year and I really enjoyed the new episode.

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm the graduate assistant for my university's orientation program and today was my first orientation fully running the parent and family program. Last night I only got a little over four hours of sleep because I was so nervous for today (which does not usually happen, I love being up in front of people and I've worked with university orientation programs since 2013). I got home about an hour ago after a very successful day, and felt totally in my element even though I had been feeling like I would not know what I was doing today. Most of my experience working orientation was in my undergrad at a school five hours away from this one, and I have only been going to this university for a year and half of that was as a commuting grad student so I'm not very familiar with all of the different offices. I'm so glad it went well!!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I've got three days off from work next week. Granted one of my shifts will be a 12pm to 1 am but it's still 3 days off (and one of those is a Friday, which I've never had off in forever).

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The best part of my day was my car insurance place calling me on my break to tell me they cut my rate by $30 per month. Another highlight was there were two full shifts that people wanted off that I was able to cover and got it signed by a manager.

EnglishALT

So this technically happened yesterday, but since it is still Friday in America, and I was out for most of the day on a date.... This happened in my 5th grade English class where we were studying the different school subjects in English.

“Okay everyone three hint quiz what school subject is this? America! Facebook! Handsome Teacher! What subject?!” * Strikes a pose *
“I know!”
“Yes?!”
“Social Studies!”
“....no not social studies”

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Lost weight after cleaning 4 buildings (2 per day) during the last 2 days without eating. Of course it's always good to eat something before doing such a physically demanding job but there wasn't any food in the house. Though not anymore since I just bought groceries for me and my brother instead of meaningless takeout! I tried online grocery delivery for the first time and it was very nice. I was only helping out my grandfather but it's relieving to know he'll pay me. ^^

I also destroyed the bad thoughts I've been having for over a week now. :D

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The 'bad boss' isn't on the same shift as me until Saturday.

Also in contrast to Saturday's terrible shift which involved them constantly shouting at me for things which I didn't have at all, today they had left before I arrived and as a result was able to really stay on top. Only real downside was being micromanaged at the end of the shift but otherwise was good tonight. Got out 5 mins before midnight!

I also saw a job posting for a Wagamama's as a line chef, thinking of applying. Bigger wage per hour and hopefully my experience in the kitchen will land me a foot in the door.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I caught a Kyogre in Pokemon Go earlier today, and a couple of hours ago caught a shiny female Salandit. Yesterday I caught a shiny Pikachu in Pokemon Go as well, so it's been a good weekend for me.

Also, on Friday, I found a note on my desk at work from my manager thanking me for the work I've been putting in the last couple of months. Even though I don't particularly enjoy my job, it's really nice to know that my boss appreciates my effort and has my back. I'm finally getting the hang of the new system, so I'm not nearly as stressed as I was last month and I'm more confident that things will get better. : D

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I've just arrived at Haneda Airport in Tokyo, Japan. At least I can stay in the country where Pokémon was born and I'm looking forward to go into a couple of Pokémon Centers.

Manchee

extra toasty
Had my second grad class of the semester tonight and was really nervous because it was with a professor that I'd never had before, but it actually turned out to be really good! I think it will be a class that's going to challenge how I look at people in my field and how my position relates to helping them, which is very exciting to me.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
IGN has finally accepted my game for review, and while that is super great, I am also freaking out.

What if they don't like it?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Coming to the realization that I'm going to have every Friday off this semester. I've never had a semester in which I don't go to class every week day, so having it where I can potentially do homework or relax is great.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
IGN has finally accepted my game for review, and while that is super great, I am also freaking out.

What if they don't like it?
Their reviews aren't very trustworthy and I think your game doesn't look half bad. :) I haven't played the demo yet. I hope they post some positive and constructive criticism.