• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I saw Mt Fuji on the right hand side of the Shinkansen I was travelling in on the way to Osaka. It was also nice that I travelled in a Nozomi Shinkansen, which is the fastest one.

Vipsoccermaster

Coming to the realization that I'm going to have every Friday off this semester. I've never had a semester in which I don't go to class every week day, so having it where I can potentially do homework or relax is great.

A bit different for me, though. As a part-time student, I'm currently only taking one class since Fall 2017, which are the last two courses (it's a year-long capstone class) meeting only on Wednesday mornings and then after that, I finally graduate. The best part of the Spring 2018 semester? My instructor announced that the class is divided into two groups, each meeting every other week for the semester, until April 2018. Small steps to do for the big project and presentation later this semester.

The best part of the day for today, though, happened in the morning, while I was asleep: Finally got my fourth gold gym in Pokémon GO.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I just got my first invite to an EX raid! Definitely made my day after a crap ton of online course work.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
At the very least getting to play on a Nintendo Switch at Kansai Airport. It was a great thing to chill on before a flight home and at least I came first on SNES Rainbow Road against Hard CPUs.

Manchee

extra toasty
Well today is my birthday and when I got to work, everyone surprised me with cupcakes and lunch. I'm a grad assistant for two offices on campus and the other office I work in decorated my desk and left presents for me to open when I get there later for my shift :D And tonight I'm staying over my friend's place and me, him, and his fiancé are all going out and getting a bunch of junk food to pig out on (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and McDonalds, lol)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
While waiting for the Mewtwo EX raid to start, I caught a shiny Aron! On top of catching Mewtwo after the raid, it's the best day I've had in Pokemon GO in a LONG time!

Tiffo

Geeky Pokemon Master
You know that moment in the day after you've finished all your homework and work and everything, but still got a little while before going to bed? That bit of time where you can do anything you want is gold.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Headed to see Black Panther with my mother tonight.

Yes, we are both dressed up, decked out, and ready to do the most. lol

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Was one of two people in my Entomology class to get a perfect score (with extra credit) on our first exam!! Hopefully this semester continues to go well because I have a LOT of projects due in April, I swear, but after this, I'm DONE so I'm stoked!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Highlights Of My Day:

-I disabled automatic updates on my computer now, and now the browser even loads A LOT faster now^^ making my computer easier to use again :D That alone makes me feel super, super happy.

Also...

-I feel korrina is like my 'true love' now, if its possible^^ yes, she's not real, i know, but if you knew how happy and optimistic i felt this morning after thinking about/looking at her...(and lets face it; i'm VERY autisic, and she's the one thing that helps me no longer feel troubled and unhappy. and i've probably been one of the mot unhappy people i knew in the past. i've really only acted peppy out of kindness to others. i don't like getting worried about. but now i seem like a truely happy person^^ for real^^ and it seems my new 'crush' helps.....a seriously whole lot. i even feel like i could even start to understand this world now =3 isn't love amazing?...yes. it is.)

Also today is the 11th monthavercary of my crush on her *started march 24th, 2017, anyways :p*

Thus.....one more month. And me and this fictional partner will be a year old. hahaha

My life is strange :)

Oh yeah and on animal crossing wild world i wrote something about life being beautiful today.

Cuz.....i really think it IS beautiful^^
You can all roll your eyes now i guess. No one understands an aspie other than other aspies :p and even then....yeah.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Last night I saw one of my favorite bands, X Ambassadors, who were freaking incredible (and I even got to meet them before the show!). Then today, I caught four shiny Dratini in Pokemon Go for the Community Day event, as well as a few new Pokes for my Hoenn dex. It's been a pretty great 24 hours for me : D

Sketchie

literally some guy
Welp, I reached my first target involving losing weight. So far I've lost 7 pounds, which is roughly about 3 kilograms and I feel so proud of myself!

Congratulations !!!!! I know that's really tough to achieve, I am so proud of you!!

I scored a 90% on my Meteorology test! I have been waiting since last Thursday to get that score, and I was expecting to only barely pass. 90% is much better than I expected!

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Congratulations !!!!! I know that's really tough to achieve, I am so proud of you!!

I scored a 90% on my Meteorology test! I have been waiting since last Thursday to get that score, and I was expecting to only barely pass. 90% is much better than I expected!

Thank you! Any support is greatly appreciated. Congrats on your score - exams are nerve-wracking as hell so to get 90% is amazingly good!

I lost another pound today too, bringing my total loss up to 3kg. I know that's not much, but I'd rather lose just a pound each week and reach my goals in the long term than lose a lot one week and put it all back on during the following months.

M.E.R.255

Triangle Face
Yesterday: I finally registered in a forum after months again. ^^
Today: Something I posted got a response! =D (wow, that actually sounds pathetic when I say it out loud o_o)
(Thank you RedJirachi for your response! ^-^ Hope this doesn't embarrass you. *sweat*)

Okay, uh... how about this! After a long time period, I finally got myself to do Digital Art again! (even though it was just an edit) >_< For someone with little to no motivation (and depression), that means a lot! oO

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I really liked;

1. All the happy feelings i got thinking of korrina tonight <3
and......

2. (this is VERY importent to me) I read something triggering tonight. AND DIDN'T MELT DOWN!!!!!! hopefully i won't melt down later.

Rhody

The Adorable Gliscor
I found out I am able to operate both my current laptop and my old laptop because it turns out both of them are still working fine, after dealing with major technical difficulties earlier in the middle of the daytime.