1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Part of your Day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Br0k3n s0Ul, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

Realising that all games I've liked playing regularly have developed into so bad direction, I've lost interest, therefore I'm free from addiction! In mmorpgs good community might have still held me there but since few jerks decided to tear my guilds apart to feed their egos, they unknowingly did me a favor. Bwahahahahaa!

2. FullFathomsFive

FullFathomsFive Well-Known Member

I played the Shield demo at Hyper Japan, and picked up some neat Pinsir pixel art.

WishIhadaManafi5 and wolf jani like this.
  3. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

I watched Hau knock Samson Oak out of the Alola league in the Sun and Moon anime.

Samson Oak is one of my least favorite characters in the whole anime, his faces and puns were not funny to me and are to this day annoying!

4. FullFathomsFive

Just topped my 3rd Random Battles ladder - I've now cleared Gen 1, 5 and 6. I'm tempted to make an attempt at all but 7, because the current format is a game of 'hide your wincon' and little else.

wolf jani likes this.
  5. Lemonski

Lemonski Active Member

It was pleasant to shop for some furniture items for my apartment that I'll move into quite soon - finding a comfy armchair for a cheap price was an especially cool find.

wolf jani likes this.
  6. Ignition

Ignition Buttwitch needs more appreciation

Went to an outlet with my best friend and bought Mario Maker 2 along with a custom T shirt that’s a long running inside joke

wolf jani likes this.
  7. eViL-nErD

eViL-nErD Member

Sleeping..

wolf jani likes this.
  8. Ashscot

Ashscot Well-Known Member

Getting off work at noon. Now I can be lazy the rest of the day!

ƁTS_fan and wolf jani like this.
  9. FullFathomsFive

Just finished my first day of work, and I'm now in the top 1% of earners for my age group. At 26, I'm also earning more than my dad.

Sham and wolf jani like this.
  10. Sham

Sham Underrated show

I finally got a day off after like working five days

wolf jani likes this.
  11. Sham

Sham Underrated show

Registering for college classes was nice and everyone was so well spoken. I’m excited for have more flexible classes versus high school course picking

wolf jani and Ignition like this.
  12. Ashscot

Ashscot Well-Known Member

Got a new tattoo! Love it!

wolf jani likes this.
  13. Sham

Sham Underrated show

I’m preparing to watch “Once Upon in Hollywood” later tonight but unfortunately the next morning. I’m looking forward to relaxing a bit right before school

Ignition and wolf jani like this.