1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Part of your Day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Br0k3n s0Ul, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I got a huge tip while I was waiting tables at my job. It was from an elderly couple, and at first I thought that they had made a mistake because I had never received so much money as a tip before, but they said it was fine and I think they must've been rather wealthy now that I think about it, because they were dressed very well.

TwilightBlade and Sham like this.
  2. Sham

Sham Aang could never

I got conformation about my pharmacy tech training today and I'm really excited since the position comes with more money and more job experiences.

Leonhart likes this.
  3. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Waking up and seeing that the weather is ok. That's always a good start.

wolf jani likes this.
  4. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

Waking up to my girlfriend happy and my dog licking my face.Something that shows me that life is still good.

Leonhart and wolf jani like this.
  5. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

The weather outside can definitely make a big difference: today I woke up and it wasn't snowing, so the temperature felt less cold than most days, which invigorated me and made me eager to get out of bed for once.