• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I got my second dose of the Covid vaccine today. In about a week, I should be way, waaay less likely to catch Covid. You can't spread what you don't have.
Nice. I am getting my 2nd shot in 9 days

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
I have a Shrimp Tank and my Cherry Shrimp had her second clutch. Got hella babies in the tank, now.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I have a Shrimp Tank and my Cherry Shrimp had her second clutch. Got hella babies in the tank, now.
Could you upload a picture of the baby shrimp? I‘d love to see them!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
that sounds really cute, how many shrimps do you have?

I got my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine and I'm so glad I finally did. After having 3 outbreaks the past year on my department, having lost too many patients and getting infected myself, it feels like there's finally some light at the end of the tunnel.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Just opened up Ultra Moon. Been saying I’ma sell it; to my surprise I’ve found a plethora of mons I thought deleted or were lost over time from misplacing games.

But nope. Things like 2018 Legends Shiny Zygrade or HADB Anorith were just sitting in the PC collecting digital dust. So now I’m about to move them after shelling out money for Pokebank.... which I would only Really need for today.

Got a text from my mom when I was at work today saying that I became an uncle, I'm the godfather as well so I'm really excited to see the little one~

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Got round 1 of the COVID vaccine. Just need round 2 which will be in 3 weeks and that’ll be one thing to scratch off the list of things I needed to do.

Sanron228

Well if you consider the weekend I obviously like to relax. Weekdays don't have my best part... I work from morning till night. And when I get home I go to bed. That's why I can't tell you anything interesting. But on weekends after a hard week, I want to lie in bed all day. I am not a fan of outdoor activities. I prefer more passive. As I live alone I am sometimes sad because of loneliness. At such moments I like to visit Funchatt where I spend most of my free time. There I have many friends who always cheer me up. This is probably my favorite part of the day.

SerebieNi

After work, I like to play video games like WoW WotLK and experienced novelty with each territory I discover, and it is the best part of my day. I can form alliances, make friends, complete quests, and obtain items. All these experiences can be novel.