1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Part of your Day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Br0k3n s0Ul, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Omegagoldfish

Omegagoldfish My will be done

I pulled off something crazy in Kerbal Space Program. That made me happy. Other than that, today was extremely standard.

2. satio

satio Member

When I am done with all my work

3. Sketchie

Sketchie it's about the CUBES

Ooh, so this was way last night but I'm posting today, I got to go to the twenty one pilots concert! Aaaah! It was so fun and my first actually big concert too. (A Dutch guy and another one of my favorite bands opened, and omg... just soo so good!) Admittedly, I'm still trying to process all of it still, because it was a lot to take in, but it was a fantastic experience and I think one of the best nights I've had in 2016.

4. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

I've started to really embrace the goth style over the past few years, but never got the courage to go any further than casual goth clothes. Today I bought some eyeliner and it actually looks quite nice on me!

5. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

I'm gonna be able to go to a water park today. And get my DQIX back from a friend. I let him borrow it to see if he liked it. He didn't really like it and I had my own. But in May, mine was stolen and I really miss it. But now I'm getting a replacement, so that's nice.

6. ACEtrainer.Cedric..117

ACEtrainer.Cedric..117 Well-Known Member

Today's a holiday and i get to go out on the Hill near my house with my friends we always discover something new there and we even have our own hideout there

7. Thepizzatree

Thepizzatree Member

First day back to work from a 5 week holiday. So i can't wait to get home and drive down to the only pokestop for miles (i live in a rural area) And sit on a lure for about 2 hours.

8. rulesoferick

rulesoferick Member

Gerring home after work and hang out with my dogs :) take a hike with them and relax! ♥

9. Aromatic Mist

Aromatic Mist Sensuble

Got my exam results back! As for English, Practical Cookery, and Modern Studies, B for Biology, and C for Maths. Overall, I got what I both wanted and needed.

10. xEryChan

xEryChan Vampire Girl Staff Member Moderator

I got a job today. I went for an interview today and they offered me the job. I do have some forms I'm going to have to fill oit before I can start working but I'm just so happy. I had been really struggling to find one and I'm so happy right now.

11. Sketchie

Sketchie it's about the CUBES

I've been playing my violin, viola, and bass guitar for the past hour or two. My fingers are purple and tingling, but I feel like I'm glowing. I love a good jam session!

12. Blaziken.Babe

Blaziken.Babe Cowabunga, dude

I just sold my Phone for 250 euros. Now I am able to buy a new one. I'm going for the iPhone 6s plus in silver, 64 gb. And I'm also buying an apple watch with it. I have not had a brand new Phone before (Always had a used one) So I am really excited to get a brand new one. I'm going to pick it up on this Saturday. So that'd be tomorrow.

I am not waiting for the iPhone 7 release, as I will be buying the iPhone that comes out in 2017. I think that would be a better desicion.

13. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

Finished putting my competitive team together aside from teaching my Volcarona Substitute. But other than that, everyone's raring to go!

14. Veens

Veens Slip Slidin' Away

The best part of my day so far is that I woke up somewhere around 12 AM after clubbing for three days straight. Man, it feels good to wake up all refreshed.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  15. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

On my last day of my week long vacation, we went to Disney World! I haven't been in so long. We went to Hollywood Studios, and I enjoyed myself! We saw a Frozen show that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Everyone was singing Let it Go as we left the theater. xD

16. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

Today at work the BIG boss gave me compliments for the great work I've done. That made me very happy. All I can say is when you're at your job just work hard. You'll get noticed. :D

17. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Well-Known Member

I moved in to college today. Already loving it. I can't stop smiling!

18. Learning that this coming Friday and the Friday after that I don't have to be up early for work (this was also the case last Friday too, so that one counts ad well), which is 8:30. Yes, 8:30 to me is too early. I like sleeping in until 10/11:00, on average.

19. SuicuneMei

SuicuneMei hiii

best part of my day is getting home from school and play games

20. Lunala

Lunala Banned

Ordering a burger maybe? I honestly don't know.