• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I pulled off something crazy in Kerbal Space Program. That made me happy. Other than that, today was extremely standard.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Ooh, so this was way last night but I'm posting today, I got to go to the twenty one pilots concert! Aaaah! It was so fun and my first actually big concert too. (A Dutch guy and another one of my favorite bands opened, and omg... just soo so good!) Admittedly, I'm still trying to process all of it still, because it was a lot to take in, but it was a fantastic experience and I think one of the best nights I've had in 2016.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I've started to really embrace the goth style over the past few years, but never got the courage to go any further than casual goth clothes. Today I bought some eyeliner and it actually looks quite nice on me!

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I'm gonna be able to go to a water park today. And get my DQIX back from a friend. I let him borrow it to see if he liked it. He didn't really like it and I had my own. But in May, mine was stolen and I really miss it. But now I'm getting a replacement, so that's nice.

ACEtrainer.Cedric..117

Today's a holiday and i get to go out on the Hill near my house with my friends we always discover something new there and we even have our own hideout there

First day back to work from a 5 week holiday. So i can't wait to get home and drive down to the only pokestop for miles (i live in a rural area) And sit on a lure for about 2 hours.

Got my exam results back! As for English, Practical Cookery, and Modern Studies, B for Biology, and C for Maths. Overall, I got what I both wanted and needed.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I got a job today. I went for an interview today and they offered me the job. I do have some forms I'm going to have to fill oit before I can start working but I'm just so happy. I had been really struggling to find one and I'm so happy right now.

I just sold my Phone for 250 euros. Now I am able to buy a new one. I'm going for the iPhone 6s plus in silver, 64 gb. And I'm also buying an apple watch with it. I have not had a brand new Phone before (Always had a used one) So I am really excited to get a brand new one. I'm going to pick it up on this Saturday. So that'd be tomorrow.

I am not waiting for the iPhone 7 release, as I will be buying the iPhone that comes out in 2017. I think that would be a better desicion.

Veens

The best part of my day so far is that I woke up somewhere around 12 AM after clubbing for three days straight. Man, it feels good to wake up all refreshed.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
On my last day of my week long vacation, we went to Disney World! I haven't been in so long. We went to Hollywood Studios, and I enjoyed myself! We saw a Frozen show that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Everyone was singing Let it Go as we left the theater. xD

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Today at work the BIG boss gave me compliments for the great work I've done. That made me very happy. All I can say is when you're at your job just work hard. You'll get noticed. :D

Learning that this coming Friday and the Friday after that I don't have to be up early for work (this was also the case last Friday too, so that one counts ad well), which is 8:30. Yes, 8:30 to me is too early. I like sleeping in until 10/11:00, on average.

best part of my day is getting home from school and play games