• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Beating the Adabat boss, the Egg Lancer, on Sonic Unleashed.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Coming home from a vacation. My dad's not the easiest person to live with so the past few days have been pretty stressful considering that all three of us have been living in his RV. I also managed to snag some more watercolour inks in one of the cities I visited though so I'm very happy about that too!

Navarch

I got a 150/150 on my AP Biology summer work, so that was a relief.

I also was approached by someone about teaching helping them with drawing for a comic which was really flattering.

monkerz

Trex in Training
I moved in to college today. Already loving it. I can't stop smiling!

I love this! Sorry if it is a late reply! College was a blast I hope it turns out the same way for you. But rule #1, don't procrastinate till the last night before something is due hahah.

As for my favorite part -- has to be right when I come home after work! Just nice to kick back, relax, veg, talk to friends or whatever.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
We won our last regular season flag football game yesterday. We finished the regular season undefeated. Now we're getting ready for the tournament. :D

Pretty soon Church League basketball will be starting up, so I'm excited for that too.

It's nice to be involved in community sports. It's all in good fun. It's all about the love of the game.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
My crush smiled at me :)

I remember when this was the best part of my day. Eons ago.

But anyway, last night, I FINALLY finished chapter 14 of my book. About half-way through now and have to construct yet another dream sequence, even though this one is merely a conversation with the Japanese god of tides. Wow. Best part of today was that sentence.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Well, referring to yesterday (it's the next morning pls don't judge me), we were going over a topic in class and after answering a question, one of my peers told the whole class that I of all people was an inspiration to them. Sure, that was nice. So I said so, and of course we had everyone thinking that was really sweet, so it also doubled as the most embarrassing moment of the day, but hey, that's a nice thing to hear, right? :]

TiredButAwake

When i cuddle with my cat shadow

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
My copy of leaf green arrived today after months of sifting through sites selling fake copies. I was kinda nervous because it's really easy for people to sell bootlegs thinking that they're real games - and thankfully for me, the copy I received looks completely 100% legit!

Veens

The best part of my day was getting home after two weeks full of exams. Uni is great and all, but there's no place like home. :)

Well, referring to yesterday (it's the next morning pls don't judge me), we were going over a topic in class and after answering a question, one of my peers told the whole class that I of all people was an inspiration to them. Sure, that was nice. So I said so, and of course we had everyone thinking that was really sweet, so it also doubled as the most embarrassing moment of the day, but hey, that's a nice thing to hear, right? :]

The only issue with complimenting others in school is the shippings, especially if it's between a boy and girl. Only time this hasn't happened upon being complimented by a peer in front of a group of people was this week when someone in my age group complimented me on how I looked wearing tracksuit bottoms with my PE kit. It felt really nice, and so I thanked them.

Best part of today was the moment I realised I could go home from school, and it was Friday.

WEEKEND RAVE *disco lights flash*

Veens

The best part of my day was when I could go home after studying for 10 hours straight.

Bowlbasaur

My work day is three hours shorter than normal so that I can go cook and eat a ton of food at Friendsgiving!

Veens

I unlocked a new vehicle in GTA V and had enough money to buy it, so I went for it. Very happy with it. :)

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Just finished this year's NaNoWriMo event (for those of you who don't know, it's National Novel Writing Month - in which you have to write 50k words during November) and I couldn't be more relieved and happier. I'm now going to take the first week of December off to give myself time to recover!

Bowlbasaur

Congrats on your NaNaWriMo victory! I started mine and didn't finish lol--there's always next year!

Best part for me was having my husband and dog come visit me at work