• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
This appears to be a much-needed counterpart to "Worst Part of your Day." Basically, you just share what's gone on in the past 24-hour period - or even something as far back as last month - that you have enjoyed or were pleasantly surprised about.

For example, the best part of my day was getting the Regis with their HAs.

Fairfax

get out of my way
The best part of yesterday was seeing my significant other after a month of long-distance. We got dressed up and went out for fancy eatin'!

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
The best part of yesterday was seeing my significant other after a month of long-distance. We got dressed up and went out for fancy eatin'!

In all honesty, I'm jealous, since this is not likely to happen to me anytime soon.

But anyway, I got cupcakes this morning, but it's too early to tell if that'll be the only good thing.

Edit: Best part of the day was finding this again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc

Last edited:

ebevan91

Best part of my day is that it's my birthday.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Best part of my day today was going outside with my dogs in the nice weather. They're so cute with how excited they are about the sudden sunshine and warmth.

Zephraxe

I gotta say that the best part of today can be split into two things. The first being that I got a lot of awesome pictures of lighting from his storm that passed through. I wish I had gotten a picture of the actual bolts, but didn't get lucky enough for that. The second was ordering my third combat lightsaber. I went with a blue blade this time, and a mostly silver hilt. It'll look nice alongside my red lightsaber and white lightsaber.

Veens

The best part of my day was that I played Counter-Strike with some of my school friends. :)

Thatpokedoll

Pokemon Sun!
The best part of my day was finally getting some much needed breathing room from schoolwork - I finally got a day with little to no worry.

EnnuiOnMe

I am a man of simple pleasures-- at school, I made some solid progress on a paper that's due tomorrow, and I had Taco Bell for dinner. Ended up trying that Quesalupa they have now, and it tasted pretty good.

Veens

The best part of my day is that I did really well on a test that I hadn't studied for. Also, I made dinner and it didn't turn into lumps of coal! :)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Breakfast for dinner with a new ceramic pan! Bacon and cheese omelets with hashbrowns are the best : )