• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
I didn't have enough money for the bus so the guy who usually tries to annoy me gave me some so I could get home. Getting home is always the best part of the day.

D

Deleted member 384931

Today, now the best part of my day was that I could sleep out, that was fun, after a whole week school!:) This is so great that you can share your best part of the day with others, a cool concept!:)

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I went to see a friend of mine today who happens to be a professional illustrator to help me with my portfolio for an interview for a university course. She says I have nothing to worry about, and I've got all my bases covered!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I finished a piece of art today that I feel really good about. I don't exactly remember when I had started it last night, but after a couple of hours and then five-and-a-half hours of sleep later (I accidentally woke up earlier than I probably should've), I worked on it pretty much all day, and I like it a lot.

My little sister has recently got into Power Rangers, so her smile when she found out I had a lot of the older toys was priceless.

PlatinumManzai

I Love You!
Well everyday is best for me, can't pick one except the day I met a girl <3

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
My mother and I saved a duckling from being killed in a car park. We couldn't find the mother, sadly, so we had to call the RSPCA to give him (or her) a proper home. I'm just glad that I was able to give a baby duck a second chance at life.

D

Deleted member 384931

My mother and I saved a duckling from being killed in a car park. We couldn't find the mother, sadly, so we had to call the RSPCA to give him (or her) a proper home. I'm just glad that I was able to give a baby duck a second chance at life.

Woah, you are a hero! Truly a hero, I respect that so much :) :) :)

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I got to cover for someone's shift at the pool (lifeguard) and I was also able to help the kids in my musical theater camp make dream catchers. In case you can't tell, I like working with kids.

Today's been a really crummy day, so I might as well try look for something positive that's come out of it

I got to sleep 12 hours, which is a lot more than usual + my parents didn't wake me up super early so that's a bonus
I finished a big assignment despite my friend taking FOREVER on her part
Got to draw for a little while

Jinjer

best part of the day for me would be that part where i wake up early and eat out for breakfast before going to work, just watch as the sun rises and the rush hour crowd only juuust about to start swelling

even when there's something awful about to happen at work later, as long as i get to do my morning ritual, i'll be fine

Zephraxe

Best part of my day was that I got to go to the state zoo. I was there for a good 5 hours. Oh, and I got hand feed some lettuce to a couple giraffes! That was really cool.