• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Veens

I got delivered a comic book today, which I've been trying to get for a month now. :)

Viviaren

Smug Snek
I went and saw Moana at today, and it was an awesome movie and a definite new favourite of mine from Disney. Still can't top Wreck it Ralph and The Lion King though. Nothing will ever top them.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Yes indeed, this forum was much needed for a while now. I should have made it myself, but I'm not a regular user and was hesitant to create my first thread. Now that it's here, I'll probably be posting more on this one than it's counterpart. Which is good of course, I've had many awesome things happening lately. Best part of my day has yet to start: I'm finally getting a chance to play Cities:Skylines. Can't wait.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Today has been a productive day for me, I just finished my first term as a lecturer at university over christmas, but that meant that over christmas I had 104 2000 word assignments to mark, today I finished my last one, and I can finally relax as I have a week off now before university starts up for term two.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I've started (again) with practice in drawing people. Previously, I've been pretty discouraged from doing it, but I found some very helpful guides on Pinterest so I've been practicing like crazy! Just seeing that I'm improving at all is a delight for me since I can get pretty stagnant with things.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a green smoothie recipe for the first time ever. I absolutely love it and I'm probably going to go on the Green Smoothie diet for a couple of weeks and see how it affects my weight! :)

I got a 20th anniversary Meloetta plush and although I haven't seen it yet I know it's arriving today and I'm hyped!

Just wanted to mention a couple of days ago: I finally got motivated to write more of my fanfiction after two months of Writer's Block, so that felt pretty good!

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I finally got back my credit card today, after losing it along with my ID about two weeks ago. I felt really bad about borrowing some money from my friend for food and a new ID. I'm really glad I got it back, so I can pay him back tomorrow.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Watched the movie Hidden Figures (civil rights and spaceships in one movie, how can you go wrong?), and afterwards made plans with my dad for a road trip through Arizona next month.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
A new Overwatch event just got announced and D.Va is finally getting a nice event skin. Super stoked, I can't wait!

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I've gotten quite a bit done on my Pokemon fanfic and i'm actually enjoying myself this time around. And as for the diet I mentioned in my previous post? I've now lost 3 pounds and I hope to continue being a loser!