• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Here's kind of a funny sign I saw at a car wash by my house on my way home from work. Just in case anyone needs a laugh. :)
"Clock in, clock out." :p

This is pretty amusing. Ain't no intruders robbing you guys' stores!

Here's kind of a funny sign I saw at a car wash by my house on my way home from work. Just in case anyone needs a laugh. :)

Thanks. After waking up abruptly to a nightmare this morning, this little thing to make me laugh really helps!

Edit: well, something great did happen today.

So I follow this really cool Pokemon YouTuber who I've been following for nearly a year now, and today they were live streaming, and I kind of got promoted to a mod.

Still freaking out over it.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

You guys like that, I found this gem at some crappy Taco Bell clone by my house a few months ago. :p

I've had a pretty relaxing day, new game announcement aside. Mostly catching up on some video games and some sleep, because I've been pretty sleep deprived for the past week or so.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Well, today I decided the I was going to get back into Pokémon, since I've rekindled a certain passion for RPGs. Picked out my courses for my second semester, and made some bomb ravioli.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I decided to get fit this summer and have been going to gym with my dad. It gets me out of the house and I feel really good afterwards : )

AmethystLeslie

I'm happy cuz Minecraft 1.12 is out on PC, and I've been excited to try out the new Glazed Terracotta blocks. They're so pretty!

Then I found out that they were out on Pocket Edition on the 1st along with the Adventure Update, which makes sense, cuz June 1 was supposed to be the release date for the World of Color update, but was pushed to the 7th for reasons Mojang never stated (unless i never read it?).

Whatever, they're here, and I love them.

http://imgur.com/a/urPhd

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Been out all day with my uncles, and went crazy golfing to start with, before signing up to audition for a place in Fantastic Beasts 2 as either young Newt or an unknown character called Sebastian. Fingers crossed they'll get back to my sign-up and I'll be able to audition and (hopefully) get the part! I also went out for tea and had a Pinwheel Forest Burger! Chorizo, Beef burger, seeded bun, ghurkin, tomato, lettuce and cheese = delicious! And to top it all off, went to the first screening of the Wonder Woman movie at my local cinema. As always, in awe of David Thewlis' performance, and an overall great film.

All in all, a fantastic day with nothing negative about it!

Best part of today is that I finished my paper!!!! I woke up this morning and just pounded it out and turned it in with an hour left to spare!!!!! And I didn't cry or have any panic attacks or meltdowns while I wrote it which is a HUGE thing for me!!!!! I'm very proud of myself and if I get a C on this paper, that means I pass the class, which I was panicking last night because I didn't think I was going to be able to!!! I may not have boosted my GPA, but at least I didn't make it any lower!!!

ForYou2DaMoon

Failed Musician
I guess the most interesting thing that happened with me in the past month, was I went to see a band I really like and so far my month has been pretty downhill after that.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Well I really had a lot of fun playing pokemon ruby version earlier today XD

AmethystLeslie

I watched Ubisoft's and Sony's press conferences with my friends while in the school library, when we were meant to be working on our final project for game design.

I want more of that, IRL E3 watching buddies. It was nice.

LadyTriox

I gotta say that seeing Combusken in battle on my ruby file for the first time in like years earlier today was awesome for me XD

It looks just so cool. And even cooler is i named her (ITS A FEMALE. AND IT WAS FEMALE ON MY FIRST TRY TOO O__o;; ) after Korrina. roflmao

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Got to have my (and my coworkers') voice heard in a meeting. I'm feeling really really good!!!! :D

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I finally passed my last class in college. Now I only have to complete my dissertation and internship to receive my Bachelor Degree. :)

LadyTriox

Maybe finding this image:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/anime_banjou/imgs/2/3/23648327-s.jpg
Kawaii~^_^

EDIT: Learning how my crush/'thing'ism for korrina may relate to who i was as a kid, is....interesting too o.o;; i guess. :p maybe finding that image was still the best. Who care's about the past? in the end it can only hold you back. I know it's been doing that...for me.....even if i was literally the cutest little girl that ever lived. srsly.

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I usually leave my internship workplace early on the day I have dialysis. But today, I received a call that my dialysis was pushed to the next day, so I get to leave work early and have the rest of the day to myself as there's no dialysis.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Best part of today: I got a new shiny!

Worst part: It was a Bidoof... xD Oh well, a shiny is a shiny I guess.