• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Not melting down too much after hearing a trigger word was nice :)

I've thought of the idea that the new mlp movie is helping my autism :)

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Okay, this happened yesterday, but I didn't have time to post so I'll put it up today...

I basically spent all morning working on a drawing and messing around with my Legos(a guilty pleasure). Then I went out for a carvery meal with the family, and then we went to go see the Ninjago Movie. Not as good as I expected, hut I still enjoyed it immensely.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Got offered a job.

It's mundane and tedious but it at least stops the employment gap, gives me another reference and looks like it will earn more than Universal Credit will.

Feels good being a contributing member of society again.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Played a funny/cheese league game and won. (nami/leona bot lane is op)

Kotaru

Going to make a Birthday party for my friends. I have already booked a venue . It will be kind of surprise so I hope he likes it. I decorated it with a hundreds of balloons and baked a cake in a car form.

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Soo... Anyone who checks out my art will know that I've been preparing a portfolio for art college, for an application. After hours of butterflies (more like dragons) in my stomach, I walked into the interview with a nervous smile, over-tight tie, and a mess of hair. But, after an hour's interview.........

BAM! I am now officially accepted to Art College! So woo me!

LadyTriox

Soo... Anyone who checks out my art will know that I've been preparing a portfolio for art college, for an application. After hours of butterflies (more like dragons) in my stomach, I walked into the interview with a nervous smile, over-tight tie, and a mess of hair. But, after an hour's interview.........

BAM! I am now officially accepted to Art College! So woo me!

I'm really happy for you ^_^ I know you like art a lot :D Reading this put a big smile on my face. Thank you! :D

LadyTriox

The peaceful feeling i felt after watching 7 episodes of hello kitty and friends means a lot to me^^

Also, i didn't get so upset over the tv earlier after playing pokemon gold a few hours. It was so nice :) Maybe my love for pokemon really is sinking in and helping me more now.... :D

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Today's shift wasn't so bad and I'm started to gel with the staff. The physical pain I've been suffering from since starting isn't as bad and my partner today was probably the best partner I could have asked for.

Not excited for Friday and Saturday since people like to eat out those days over the halfway mark for a week is good to think about, as is the fortnightly payments.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
So, quite a fair few months ago now, I was rejected by someone I cared about deeply. No more to say on that matter.

Recently, a new girl came to school, my year, and is the most stunning person I've ever seen. I never used to believe in love at first sight, thinking it was shallow, but I've been proved wrong. I've been spending time with her in school whenever I can, joking with her, and what seems to be "flirting" with her. Today though, I really wanted to ask for her number. I couldn't pluck up the courage to ask during break, and I was at intervention at lunch. I missed out.

But as I was leaving the building with some other friends, I saw her through the windows, well on her way home. I was sad that I'd missed her. We kept walking down the same path until we came to a straight road, and then I saw her from a distance, non of my other friends seeing her, but it was as if I was drawn to her. My friends wished me luck and in true Love Actually style I ran after her. Eventually, I caught her up and we started to chat. And, as awkward as ever, I plucked up the courage to ask for her number. And she said yes!

I've never actually been so happy in my life. I know it's a small thing, but it's big for me and I really like her. A great week all in all.

LadyTriox

Talking to ashgreninja again was fun :)

And also working to better myself about things overall.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Today's day off was one of the best I ever had since I worked 24 hours the last two days and couldn't move a muscle anymore.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Last night, my friends and I went to this place called an escape room. It’s where you’re locked in a room and have to solve puzzles in order to get out on in an hour. It requires you to really be thinking and it was really interesting. We all had so much fun. According to the guy woh works there, we even broke some records. It was awesome.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
No work today and new episodes of Miraculous - The Tales of Ladybug and Catnoir came out so I watched them. Was awesome.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I was thinking this morning the possible workload I would have left behind back at my office after staying at home this Friday but it seems that I've finished every assignment I had from last week so I can easily relax without any stress for today at least. :)