• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
You know that physics test that I studied my brains out for? Got a 95! That means I only missed one question!! 90-freaking-5!!!

My best part of today occurred at 3:03 AM Pacific Time when on my Twitter account (Mandolore Shepard @JudgeMandolore) I got a thank you tweet from the Japanese idol group nyoROBOtics. It was because last night at 10:23 Pacific Time I sent comforting words to one of the members (Brownie, the Bunny Girl robot member) of the group since she was afraid of being scary.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Finally have 2 days off for once This week! I miss my Serebii community!!! ;~;

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I hadn't realised today was meant to be my day off due to poor planning from work. I need a new job. I'm also not happy that I've been made to do Saturday and Sunday for Kitchen Porter work when both those days are nightmares.

I did manage to get Thursday off though. This means I'll be able to tune in live to Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I manged to preorder Mario Odessey and get a Cappy hat with it. I have been hyped for the game all year.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I have managed to finish work early. Just shows what you can do when you don't have a slacker on your team.

Kotaru

I just returned from a trip to LA. I was invited to my friend's birthday. We visited many local attractions. But the biggest surprise for me was the escape game LA . It was my first experience. We booked the Clinic room. It was really scary. I am under emotions for the whole day.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Managed to get everything I needed done for classes done before I ran out of time. Hopefully the rest of the semester will be smooth sailing (before the inevitable rush of finals)

satopi

Getting 3 days off never felt so good. I'm pretty content with my job but the advice my coworker who left recently said to me months ago is striking me hard. "Be content with your job but not too content. Don't be afraid to take on new opportunities that'll improve you. If you see an opening, take it!"

For the small things I worry about or complain, I am saving up money to accomplish what I want to do thanks to still living with my parents. After a month hiatus, it's about time I do some traveling. :)

sorribii

Best part of today: I just made this account. Very excited about that. I'm not really here to talk about pokemon, but I'm looking forward to seeing what serebii posts. He's a pretty cool guy and I follow him on most social media so I figured why not.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Went grocery shopping today and saw Betty Crocker brand Pokemon fruit snacks. I had actually been dreaming about this product the past couple weeks. Turns out it was real. So I bought some.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Learning more and more its okay i like korrina and society is accepting gays more now was a happy thing for me^^ though even if i hadn't learned what i did, i'd like to think i'd want to stick by the one thing that works as the best anti depressant for me anyways....

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
My gerbil Skip had a stroke the other week and we thought we were going to lose him. For a while he wasn't able to walk properly so I was super thrilled to see him climb up the stairs in his cage to watch me while I worked. It looks like he's going to make a full recovery after all! :)

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I found today that my mom got three tickets yesterday to see I Choose You tomorrow. I’m just so excited and I cannot wait to see it.

I've convinced my brother to go see it later on, which means I can get a free ride into the city, go to the gym, whilst he goes to the shops and then go to watch the film.

satopi

Getting callbacks and interviews... I can't believe this is happening so fast. I'm happy, excited, nervous, scared, insecure, shocked, & a mix of "I can't believe I just did this" emotions.

Steven of Venus

From Another Planet
Feeling the magic of Meganium through endless fun in the planetarium to the underwear it pulls off as it plays fun games and evolves into Kris, the female trainer of the Casey combo through their blue hair, as one is kinda like Ash, and the other gets more calm and simple, so turbines of the palace make being the ruler of an imaginary kingdom a fun ride as Meganium learns to call the garden a Rayquaza in Eden, so time to lay in bed and shower yourself with fictional fuses everywhere really makes me feel the most fun of Pokemon fancy and floating like a free and unleashed Meganium, so idk maybe even walking on pace like a Meganium outside in the sunshine is fun for me more than the whole daylight solar beam wishes of what to do.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I gotta say when my eevee on gold evolved tonight xD I feel I did a good job with him now.

satopi

I just submitted so many applications. I haven't even gone to sleep yet. This day off has done wonders for me. Hopefully I get a better job soon. Very soon.