• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

AmethystLeslie

I went to Toys R Us today, just because it was around where my parents wanted to go. I saw the signs that there was a closeout sale so I went to see if anything I was interested in was discounted. Found some interesting stuff, at least. Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival, Chibo-Robo Zip Lash, Codename S.T.E.A.M., and Metroid: Samus Returns in terms of games, and a Pit and Daisy Amiibo. I'm not even a big Amiibo person, and now I have 6 Amiibo up from the 1 I had before (Bayonetta player 1). Assuming all those could be found at full retail price, I got around $150 that I bought for $84.

I'm really happy I got this bargain, even if 2 of the games I actually got were actually good, one is meh, and one is actually bad. I hope I can use these Amiibo one day, I don't want every Amiibo out there. Maybe the Waluigi one and Bayo player 2, but that's about it, but another time.

Today I had an off-day, so I went to my local town to buy some things since I haven’t done that in a while, and it’s probably been one of my best hauls yet. I got a K-2SO Funko POP figure, the book version of Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency, a beautiful orange, cream and brown dress and, probably best of all, PMD Blue Rescue Team, which I got for £7.99 when it’s normally £65 on Amazon!

Edit: here’s a picture:

[imgsize=350]http://i.imgur.com/nQtGIYS.jpg[/imgsize]

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I've completed my Alola Dex and got both the shiny charm and the nurse's outfit! My adorable little Ayla is already wearing it and her kawaii-ness if unimaginably high. <3<3<3

Oh, and I've got the house pretty much to myself tonight.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I had them for a while now but seeing the only 3-4 childhood photos of myself! I don't have any photos of myself as a young child so seeing it now, is sort of weird. My face never changed but my hairstyles did. It was really embarrassing at first because I'm not used to seeing myself (and make a few nitpicks) but after that feeling faded, it turned into breathtaking awe. A smaller version of me with very little differences. And they say you look completely different as you age from child to adult. :D

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Work said I didn't have to come in. Considering I was still annoyed at yesterday's shift, thabwas great for me and meant I can now catch up on sleep.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Just thinking about korrina skating around her gym, her ponytail flowing behind her, while posting on a vm today made me feel very happy and at ease with myself^^

I may not skate at all like she does, but there's defenetly something soothing about thinking about her skating around her gym overall to me ;3 She just seems so calm to me when she's doing her roller skating. It makes me want to feel calm too ^_^ Korrina's the best thing ever <3

xEryChan

Demon Child
Being able to leave work early today because of the weather. Instead of getting out at three thirty, I’m getting to leave at one instead.

While I am annoyed that we’re getting yet another nor’easter on the east coast, I’m still getting paid for the full day and I can’t complain about that.

LadyTriox

Letting myself let go of anxiety while listening to music and looking at korrina images on pinterest tonight was pretty awesome in and of itself :)

I spent a lot of today in bed, though. I tend to do that on rainy days....lol

The sun is where I shine most~ ^____^ Tehehe

xEryChan

Demon Child
Getting that phone call I had been expecting. I get to go into work two hours later because the school district I work for has a delay tomorrow so instead of going in at 8:30, I get to go in at 10:30. Yayyy!

LadyTriox

Getting that phone call I had been expecting. I get to go into work two hours later because the school district I work for has a delay tomorrow so instead of going in at 8:30, I get to go in at 10:30. Yayyy!

I'm happy you get to have a few extra hours to relax and rest and have fun! :)

Smokin' weedle

Accidentally setting of the fire alarm for the second time this year. It's hilarious to watch people walk by because I can't make pancakes. (Also which school lets students make pancakes during class anyway)

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Finally got to do that session of falconry I was given as a gift at Christmas today! It was amazing - I got to handle a Barn Owl as well as a Harris's hawk and viewing the both of them up close was a real treat!

xEryChan

Demon Child
I'm happy you get to have a few extra hours to relax and rest and have fun! :)

Turns out they went ahead and canceled school today. Usually I’d be happy about getting the day off but since we’re losing days off of Memorial Day break and Spring break, I would have preferred if we just kept the delay. Seeing as how we got 19 inches of snow, they had no choice but to cancel.

I got home from work and saw the books I've ordered finally arrived. The Origin & Evolution of Mammals by T.S. Kemp and Wonderful Life by Stephen Jay Gould, both books about Paleontology.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I got out of jury duty without having to get called to a trial, which means I had the rest of the day off work. It's been awesome. : D