• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

M.P.

Retired
I managed to get a couple of assigments I had been worrying about out of the way.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Got an interview lined up at another job! Hopefully I get it (or another one I'm about to apply for) and finally I'll get out the kitchen!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'd say i've had pretty good times walking my dog today. I also had fun talking to raichu earlier. Pity he's not on to battle me right now.....the net is boring me with no people to battle so i might just logout and walk my dog again xD;

I played Okami HD with my little sister and enjoyed watching her scream while playing resident evil. She was too afraid to play the latter and just watched me, but even that was almost too much for her. :p I wish recorded her reactions.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Yesterday and today I was expecting some bad shifts since it's bank holiday. I expected to do a lot of pot washing, fully anticipating that we would be busy and that I had been called in earlier.

But instead I was tasked with doing a lot of prep work for the chefs which was nice as I spent my shift having some casual banter with the other chefs and staying relatively dry/clean. Still looking for work outside the kitchen but it was a nice change of pace.

LadyTriox

I felt really happy just getting up and going online xD

It seems more and more the net is something i look forward to, rather than dread, nowadays :)

I think i'm learning to be more optimistic, and it seems to be helping this.

EnglishALT

New school today! My first in over two years, I almost forgot what it was like being introduced to students who have no idea who you are other than the big tall white person. I was glad to see one of my teachers from a previous school there, but overall the kids were awesome!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Coming to terms that my mom is mentally ill and how I can't trust her promises but she's doing her best to resolve her issues. Also, building up a better relationship with my dad before I leave his house. He doesn't fully agree with my plans but he somewhat understands it and I didn't feel like I needed his approval. Nor do I get super upset anymore about other people's comments. Pretty good day. :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Went for a nice walk through the park and got 4000 steps out of it. Definitely cannot complain about that.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Went to see my dad today. He's back to his old self despite the amount of tubes and medication he's on at the minute and I'm really happy he's still with us.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Got another Powerpoint presentation done for a class! Now I've done 2 of the 4 major projects I have this month! The third I'm almost finished with, the fourth I haven't started because it's a paper and I'm not sure what to write it on, but I'm going to my professor to bounce some ideas. The point is that I'm getting all this junk done before I graduate in May!

Also, I was able to get a second minor and I'm in the finalization of fulfilling it in order to graduate with a double minor. I'm so excited! This month started out so terribly so it feels great to finally have a foundation in order to push through to the end.

LadyTriox

I thought it was epic when my mom asked if Lillie was Korrina when I was watching ultra adventures today lol

...If only I really was watching korrina. xDDDD

Still, I like Lillie, too ^_^

I got on the scales to discover that since I started dieting I've now lost 10 pounds, which is roughly 4.5 kilos! I'm 4 away from reaching my second target, which is a full stone and I'm so proud of myself!

Congratulations! I'm also happy to have lost a lot of weight. I'm down from 185 to 150. I have a little bit more to go. Haha, I'm really jealous of some people, though. Like, they weigh exactly as much as me and don't work out but they're perfectly slender. Damn people's favorable genetics.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Got an interview lined up at another job! Hopefully I get it (or another one I'm about to apply for) and finally I'll get out the kitchen!

Bossed the interview so well that they offered me the job on the spot. Obviously took it and things are looking brighter already.

I just need to make sure that I'll get enough money to support myself. I'll be taking a dip in wages (it's only an apprenticeship) but maybe benefits will prop it up since it is 35 hours a week. I knew the pay cut would happen, but this apprenticeship is going to have more possibilities of progression. I'll keep an eye out for similar jobs but hopefully the skills I learn will be more applicable than washing dishes.

Scammel

Bossed the interview so well that they offered me the job on the spot. Obviously took it and things are looking brighter already.

I just need to make sure that I'll get enough money to support myself. I'll be taking a dip in wages (it's only an apprenticeship) but maybe benefits will prop it up since it is 35 hours a week. I knew the pay cut would happen, but this apprenticeship is going to have more possibilities of progression. I'll keep an eye out for similar jobs but hopefully the skills I learn will be more applicable than washing dishes.

Colossal congratulations! May I ask where? I've been doing some stuff on apprenticeships lately for work.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Colossal congratulations! May I ask where? I've been doing some stuff on apprenticeships lately for work.

Thanks! It's in the NHS (well rather the Nottingham University Trust NHS).

Just excited to get some normal daytime hours. Finishing at 3am is not the one.