• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

ThisIsPatrick

Off to have lunch in the park, good day for it so it should be pretty sweet ^_^ Other than that felt nostalgic playing Soul Silver earlier today

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Getting the written invitation of the new job. Just need to sort some details out and then I can hand in my two weeks at the kitchen.

Exciting times ahead for ol' Frozocrone!

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I finally got to go to the comic store, and not only has the new Sonic the Hedgehog comic gotten started, I now own a comic book called "The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe". Yep.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Did an escape room yesterday and although we did get out on time, it was still a lot of fun. I would not mind doing another one.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Sooooo in case you didn't see the post in the Worst Part of Your Day thread, my gerbil Skip passed away just under two weeks ago. As it turns out being in a room without the sounds of gerbil shenanigans felt really, REALLY wrong and so it was not long before I came home with some new friends!

I'm now the proud owner of FOUR new gerbils named Pip, Dot, Leon and Wesker - all of whom have settled into their new home very well and have gotten to the point where I can pick them up and fuss over each one without any troubles. Sure they're a real handful, but they're all wonderful and unique in their own little ways! :)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I feel good about the idea of maybe finally putting my age in my profile on this forum sometime soon xD

I feel less afraid of the judgement i'll get for it now I guess. I duno. But I might still wait awhile. I guess just feeling less afraid of others in general just feels good, even if I don't really take any serious actions over it yet =)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Handing in my notice at my old job. Two more weeks. TWO MORE WEEKS.

I mean I could just leave out of the blue but leaving on good terms for the reference is always best.

LadyTriox

Waking up; and seeing the computer is free xD

I was probably thrilled to pieces :) Waking up and going online is fun.

LadyTriox

Finally whole heartedly admiting just how bad i find human beings today on my forum actually felt good.

Even though the truth is depressing as heck :(

LadyTriox

I felt awesome about liking things i like and being who i am, even if people out there could tell me i'm wrong.

Generally my liking Korrina and my being girly have something in common; they're both things people can make seem really wrong.

But I refuse to feel bad about them, no matter what any 'people' or 'books' say^^

xEryChan

Demon Child
Went to look at this school that I am planning on attending in the fall and they made it sound like I am getting in. Summer vacation is right around the corner and I need to figure out what I want to do, working in the schools has been getting me nowhere. I’m excited for a change.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Last week in kitchen.

Feels crazy how I'm finally getting out. I'm going to miss my kitchen family, all the weird stories and memories we had together.

Bit soppy and I know I'm doing the right thing for me but I might pop in every now and again.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
This is gonna sound weird, but cleaning my parents' bathroom. More specifically their faces when they saw that it was clean. I figured I don't really have much to do right now, so I might as well make myself useful. Just hearing how happy they were to come back to something unexpected (in a good way) made my day.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Went to look at this school that I am planning on attending in the fall and they made it sound like I am getting in. Summer vacation is right around the corner and I need to figure out what I want to do, working in the schools has been getting me nowhere. I’m excited for a change.

I finally got the news I have been waiting for, I was accepted to this school. I am overjoyed, seriously. I’m so happy, I thought for sure I wasn’t. I’m set to start in August and I am so excited now.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Realising I've gone down a few sizes in clothing.

SHOPPING TIME!!

Also I ashamed of my graduation photos because I looked far and it's just nice to be losing a bit of weight. I sort of want to t

xEryChan

Demon Child
Bought myself a new mattress and I’m excited to sleep on it for the first time. I’ve been dealing with some back pain as of late and hopefully this will stop it.