• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Just finished my last shift at my old job. It was weird, I don't miss the job but the people and the highs and lows I'll miss. I'll probably have to visit them at some point.

Never the less, I am looking forward to greener pastures and never having to wash dishes again (at least that's the plan).

My best part of the day occurred yesterday when I was watching the Hyperdrive on the HyperRPG Twitch channel. At 8:37 PM Pacific Time, I won a giveaway.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Started my new job today!

It was more boring than I thought but I imagine with time I'll get to do the more interesting stuff.

Or just look elsewhere. Anywhere is better than kitchen tbh.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I went shopping today and I got two pairs of shorts, a pair of blue capri’s fir work, and a new bathing suit for when I go to Hersheypark at the end of the month.

The best part of what happened today is that I am now a size 12 in jeans. I was originally a size 14 and now I have went down to a size 12. I joined Weight Watchers towards the end of February and I’ve lost almost 25 pounds so far on the program. It makes me happy to know all my hard work is paying off now.

Mudkipzzz

I really don't know, nothing that remarkable has really happened to me...and nothing devastating. I guess i'll lead a static and stagnant life. Wait, i got it! The best thing that has happened to me was discovering Pokémon!:)

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
I went to a post-diagnosis group for autistic people today, for the first time. It was interesting, and I met a lot of people who felt the same way about things I do, but we were all too nervous to really get into conversations ahah but aside from the nervousness it was really good!!

Though part of me was like... can we just spend the whole two hours talking about our interests? Like, our special interests? That would be so fun * v *

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
My older brother took me to an almost empty parking lot and I drove for the first time... and I was pretty good! It definitely took away my nervousness and fear of driving. It's really therapeutic that I faced my fear and didn't let it overcome me. Now that I actually tried it, it'll get much easier for me. I feel much more confident and proud of myself!

BlisseyEX

The happiness Pokémon
I recently left the hospital after a month and a half and the best part of my day (now that I am at home) is waking up in my own bed at 10 am instead of 7am.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Started my new job today!

It was more boring than I thought but I imagine with time I'll get to do the more interesting stuff.

Or just look elsewhere. Anywhere is better than kitchen tbh.

A week in and work is getting more interesting! I'm thinking of becoming a doctor, although nothing confirmed yet...

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I saw a man wearing an Arceus shirt at Wal-Mart today...while watching Touched by an Angel.

If that isn't a divine miracle I don't know what is.

satopi

Called up my grandparents and got on good terms with them after eating a delicious cookout I helped out on.

Chiaki Bunny

Get In The Bag, Nebby!
After 3 hours of waiting with my older brother, I passed my learner's permit test! :D

Congrats! I actually remember studying a lot to ensure that I pass the exam in one take! Enjoy the road and be safe! (You'll be fine) ;)

As for me... Just received my acceptance letter via email this morning to my "dream" fashion school of choice over in NYC, with my intended major in Fashion Studies/Fine Arts! I'm so happy and I can't wait to start this Fall! :D

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
....I gotta say I felt good reading this pm on my forum by a friend where Korrina kick's this one past fictional crush of mine that related to my worst years of depression :) With her skates. Perfect revenge! I'm sure being kicked with a roller skate would seriously hurt xD

satopi

Congrats! I actually remember studying a lot to ensure that I pass the exam in one take! Enjoy the road and be safe! (You'll be fine) ;)

As for me... Just received my acceptance letter via email this morning to my "dream" fashion school of choice over in NYC, with my intended major in Fashion Studies/Fine Arts! I'm so happy and I can't wait to start this Fall! :D
Congrats to you too and thank you! It's an accomplishment getting into your dream school with your intended major. You worked hard and earned it! I wish for many more fortunate things to happen your way~.

xEryChan

Demon Child
My nephew’s birthday party was today and he had it at this air trampoline place called Air Tranpoline Sports and I had so much fun. Between playing dodgeball and doing all the the moves I learned in gymnastics years ago, it was a blast and I’d love to go again at some point.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I had a really good Pizza delivery. Found a deal online when I was just browsing some articles. Then I ordered and it came by faster than any other time I've ever done so. And on top of that, the delivery girl exemplified service with a smile. I've also discovered a newfound love for Roma Tomatoes...This all made my afternoon.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I finally managed to present my thesis at uni after waiting for a long time and despite my stress and stuttering during some parts I got a nearly perfect score with my professors being quite satisfied with my work. I just need to do some minor things now so I can finally receive my degree.