• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Got to go down to my local river and do some amber hunting today! I found some lovely pieces too, some of them look like glowing coals. They're definitely going into my collection!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Treated myself (and my brother) to a day at the mall where we watched an amazing movie (Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms)!!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So I'm going back to my old job...

Yeah I know the one I complained about but ai do care for the guys and it seems like they're struggling without me. I feel quite good about it since I'll be doing less shifts in the week as I'm now working two jobs.

Maybe I'm just too nice lol

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Getting off my butt and channeling my recent stresses and angers into cycling. Even while the weather is hot, it's windy and good enough for longer cycling trips. Next time gotta bring a bottle of water with me tho.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Having alone time which allowed me to listen to music without interferences. The headache is gone... and stress levels lowered... I'm tempted to do the teenage thing again and start living with my earphones on.

satopi

Got a perfect score on my final exam after having to pass quizzes and do homework everyday. :cool: All I gotta do is actually drive...
Talked to my relatives I haven't seen and spoken to in so many years, so much love!! Also in the process of getting my old job back, interview went great. (I don't think anyone but MAYBE one of the interviewers noticed I was wearing my shirt backwards... I didn't notice until I got home! So embarrassing! :() And I got the whole house to myself for the weekend.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
^Screw people who'd look at dress code more than your competence for a job.

Weather is being topsy-turvy. I like it because it'll finally get cooler. Also, got some fresh berries.

satopi

^Screw people who'd look at dress code more than your competence for a job.

Weather is being topsy-turvy. I like it because it'll finally get cooler. Also, got some fresh berries.
Well, I was wearing a blazer so my shirt was mostly covered and I'm cool with the higher ups. I don't think it was an issue lol! :D

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I finally found the Lightning to headphone jack adapter that was packaged with my new iPhone after a while of not realising. Now I can finally listen to music on it.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I had an early train that was slightly delayed for two minutes so I got to go home a bit early. I never thought I’d catch it in the first place and to see it wait for people like that.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well, I was wearing a blazer so my shirt was mostly covered and I'm cool with the higher ups. I don't think it was an issue lol! :D

When I first applied for my old job I was smart and dress up (not suit but smart casual).

When I went in again was shorts and t-shirt. :D

BPOMD: just being really happy with life at minute. S Club 7 hype on Spotify right now helps lift the mood too :)

satopi

I went through a lot of pain, especially yesterday, as my job is physically demanding to an extent. I noticed this morning that I gained some muscle and my skin throughout my body started to toughen and not stretch. I really like the results!! Also, the aches and pains I felt throughout the week went away for the most part!

xEryChan

Demon Child
I went through a lot of pain, especially yesterday, as my job is physically demanding to an extent. I noticed this morning that I gained some muscle and my skin throughout my body started to toughen and not stretch. I really like the results!! Also, the aches and pains I felt throughout the week went away for the most part!

Muscle is definutely a good thing. I joined a gym a couple of years ago and I’ve been loving seeing my body change.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I just received my Bachelor's degree and can finally move on from my educational career unless I find something interesting for a Master which is worth the cost but I'm highly doubtful for now.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Noticing that my week hasn't been awful, actually many small good things have happened recently. Also, a stranger giving me a good laugh just now. :)

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Finishing a small project of mine. And not having a rainy cold day so I visited a local park too to get some fresh air. It's quite pretty during this season and the jackdraws are back.