• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
It's ma birthday and Payday!

Just enjoying my week off :)

My best part of the day occurred yesterday when after a match I did in Fortnite Battle Royale ended with the squad I was in being one of the top three squads. Now because of that, I ended up completing a daily challenge that required being in the top six squads. Thus my Battle Pass went up a tier. Another thing about the match was that I was using The Ace outfit that I had bought earlier yesterday.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
After helping out my boss on a busy night, hearing the good news of Clementine's story being completed as well as some of the ex TTG staff getting hired is a pleasant thing to hear. Thank goodness the 2 week horror-coaster ended.

satopi

I was giving the driving school one last chance with the driving lesson yesterday. Turns out, it was the best one yet and really changed my mind! I'm also getting a lot better at driving (even though I made a few mistakes and still have some things to improve on like adjusting my speed when turning.) I'm no longer nervous when I'm driving but still hesitant. I'm happy to say that I'll be taking more than 1 driving lesson each week! I'm also going to try getting a better paying job. About time I work hard for what I'm actually worth instead of working hard for extra peanuts! :)

Scammel

For the past two weeks I've been manually sending out tailored email invitations to every MP in the UK for a national event. It's been quite boring, but several MPs have responded very earnestly and made genuine apologies when they can't attend. A few nice exchanges today made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Anyway I had my 3DS fixed so it doesn't make that popping sound every time I turn it on so I finally get to play Pokémon on it again. At least I don't have to worry about not getting to play them ever again as well as my other good 3DS games.

Zora

perpetually tired
I played some splatoon 2 today--first time since Nintendo Online went pay-to-play--and I saw a lot of posts of people saying how gay they are and happy they're gay.

idk, little things like that make me smile.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Got an interview lined up for a job I thought wasn't going to shortlist me.

The pay is basically triple want I get at the minute so hoping I get it.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
I can't say whether this would belong into "best" or "worst" part of the day as I'll probably end up judging it based on what follows... I'm gonna write it here today tho: After trying to have that mask of maturity and appropriateness on my face for few years 24/7, I -dared- throw a bit chilidsh pout about mostly pointless thing which had to do with bad luck with RNG on my part and wounded pride I'm escaping into fantasy world just to face the same emotion again. Well, my bad mood was evident for some time but I tried holding it back in hopes of my luck getting better. Eventually I thought I'd only make myself seem childish anyway, either trying to mask the mood with pretty lies and nice face or throwing that little emotional pout and I ended up doing the latter at least trying to honor those people around me with being open and honest + taking responsibility of my own childish moods today.
I worry that they saw me being disrespectul while that wasn't my intention tho, and I suspect they are now disappointed in me, but hopefully they'll see it as humane and will not "show mercy" on me in the future just because I had this one night when I just couldn't be as appropriate as usual. I'll compliment myself for daring to do such controversial thing instead of faking my emotions to maintain the image of perfect maturity.

satopi

Thank you Hayley Kiyoko for helping me to finally accept myself and giving me the courage to come out as bisexual to my family & friends! I've always knew who you were since middle school and your music is not just fun to listen to but also the visual imagery in MVs are very natural and relatable, something that is hard to find in the music industry. I've been blessed by Lesbian Jesus!

Other than that, I bought all my Christmas presents for not just my family but also myself (something I barely do outside of buying snacks). I have this hidden confidence that's finally coming out of it's shell. Strong enough to where I don't fear driving a car anymore (I drive pretty good too!), I'm no longer an over sensitive, emotional mess who suppresses/denials her true feelings, putting her foot down for once, and I'm actively trying to make my life better. I'm not ashamed, afraid, nor unhappy with who I am anymore.