• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Realising that all games I've liked playing regularly have developed into so bad direction, I've lost interest, therefore I'm free from addiction! In mmorpgs good community might have still held me there but since few jerks decided to tear my guilds apart to feed their egos, they unknowingly did me a favor. Bwahahahahaa!

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I watched Hau knock Samson Oak out of the Alola league in the Sun and Moon anime.

Samson Oak is one of my least favorite characters in the whole anime, his faces and puns were not funny to me and are to this day annoying!

FullFathomsFive

Just topped my 3rd Random Battles ladder - I've now cleared Gen 1, 5 and 6. I'm tempted to make an attempt at all but 7, because the current format is a game of 'hide your wincon' and little else.

Lemonski

It was pleasant to shop for some furniture items for my apartment that I'll move into quite soon - finding a comfy armchair for a cheap price was an especially cool find.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Went to an outlet with my best friend and bought Mario Maker 2 along with a custom T shirt that’s a long running inside joke

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Registering for college classes was nice and everyone was so well spoken. I’m excited for have more flexible classes versus high school course picking

Sham

I’m preparing to watch “Once Upon in Hollywood” later tonight but unfortunately the next morning. I’m looking forward to relaxing a bit right before school

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The best part of my day on Monday was being nominated for The National Society of Leadership and Success by my college. Very few students get that opportunity. I plan on making the most of it even though it means a little more out of pocket now.

Sham

I finally got a day off after like five days and I was successfully able to help my friend get a job so that’s all great

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Being online in general right now is making me happy because I have a cold, and i know sleeping it away can make me feel a bit sad (though i know i may have to at one point. thank goodness my general diet is more healthy than unhealthy....)

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
My favorite time of day is at night when I'm done studying and my roommates are doing there own thing.I can play on my switch,catch up on youtube,or just enjoy the peace and quiet.Definitly the most chill and relaxing part of my day

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
A follower of mine on Twitter created for me a custom-made fanart of Ash Ketchum and Marnie from the SwSh games. :D
I had recently begun shipping these two and had just started a fanfic for them. The fanart was made for me to use as a book cover.