• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Best Part of your Day

Leonhart

Imagineer
I got a huge tip while I was waiting tables at my job. It was from an elderly couple, and at first I thought that they had made a mistake because I had never received so much money as a tip before, but they said it was fine and I think they must've been rather wealthy now that I think about it, because they were dressed very well.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Waking up and seeing that the weather is ok. That's always a good start.

Leonhart

Imagineer
WishIhadaManafi5 said:
Waking up and seeing that the weather is ok. That's always a good start.

The weather outside can definitely make a big difference: today I woke up and it wasn't snowing, so the temperature felt less cold than most days, which invigorated me and made me eager to get out of bed for once.

TwilightBlade

I was able to shop which I used to take for granted before the virus affected the store hours in my area. I wasn't able to get all the food that I wanted since there were a lot of food items sold out but I'm grateful that I got most of the essentials. :]

Nimedo

Best time of the day for me when I come back to my flat in Greece after an evening walk on the beach promenade and just cook myself a nice tasty simple dinner and enjoy my free time drinking a glass of wine and reading a book.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Around 7-9 pm after dinner when my parents let me play video games before I go to bed. Also the meager time I get to spend browsing the Internet instead of doing math. I hate math.

glionameghan

I woke up today and straightaway went into balcony to see the sun rising and saw a pink/red sky. It was blissful.

Went for jog and saw beautiful trees in the park. It was blissful.

Came back and read the book “The Power of Now”. I read a few lines in it “Even if you are high, the happiness lasts for a few moments and turns into pain.” It was blissful.

I started exercising and i had a smile all throughout. It was blissful.

I practiced surya namaskar and became more calm and it was blissful.

I cooked lunch and prepared breakfast. The colors of food were blissful.

I took shower and the feel of cold water flowing on my body, cleaning me was blissful.

Came to office and finished all of my work along with taking short walking breaks and it was blissful.

I increased my knowledge on one of the apps being built by us and knowing about the technology and all that can be done was blissful.

I walked to home at night and the fresh air touching my face and hair was blissful.

I cooked dinner and the sense of healthy eating was blissful.

I wrote about all that i learned in the day and all that i need to improve on. The analysis made me know myself better and it was blissful.

I changed my clothes and went to bed. The warmth of the comforter and being able to rest was blissful.

Now, can you tell me which part of my day was my favorite?

EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT

WalesNote

• Shelves are now in my wardrobe = good stuff. Looks nice.
  • Getting rid of more old stuff. I got so many things all over the place.
  • Looking up on minimalism
  • Saving more
  • Chocolate milk.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I got my second dose of the Covid vaccine today. In about a week, I should be way, waaay less likely to catch Covid. You can't spread what you don't have.